SmokzAlot - Takes OC+ Outdoors

Sorry guys no pics till they make it simple to add them to a post once again.

The coco clones are being transplanted today and separated for OC+ and MG+ selection. There will be some age difference between some of them, not sure how much veg training they will get just yet. All selected will be Indy girls from the same mother.

ROOTS FALL IN..

All recruits will receive their rations as a top dressing only. Already the MG+ is marking the coco with dark stains. Doesnt take much moisture to cause release.

Perhaps it should be an AGREE instead of a like? The traffic has dropped off from what it usually is. Or so it seems.

Now, that's a good idea! :high-five:

Can wait to see your girls! :thumb:

Smokz how is it coming along? maybe we should deploy the troops for a search and rescue operation?

Hope all is well and here's hoping you have a great weekend! :thumb:

:peace: and can't to follow this comparison along!

I just found and read his last journal and was very interested in following this one. I too find the old format much easier to use. There is no link to my posts just to subscribed threads.Site seems slower also.

PEACE OUT SMOKZ! HOPE THEY GET IT FIXED SOON I LOVE THIS SIGHT ITS LIKE FB FORCANNABIS LOVERS! I love the looks of the new sight, but whatever changed I can no longer upload photos using a dial up connection.
I can upload at my moms from the same computer just high speed connection.

I have to agree. Seems like this place has died as of late. Wonder where everyone has gone.

I agree... I used to have so much feedback on my journal and help. Now questions go unanswered and it leaves me not as eager to get back on the site...

I agree... I used to have so much feedback on my journal and help. Now questions go unanswered and it leaves me not as eager to get back on the site...

I have to agree. The site is much harder to use now but, people dislike change when they get used to something.
I liked this site very much, I see a lot of people having issues loading pictures. I, luckily have had no such issues. But the format of the site now is much harder on my eyes. Not sure why that is. Guess it's because of my damn diabetic eyes.

Back
Top Bottom