SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Mr. Krip hasn't been in in a while, hope everything is well. I came over to ask if anyone remembers BPN ingredients for root enhancement?

I've been here! Just doing more lurking & liking than posting, lately. :)

If you PM Corey at BPN, I'm sure he'll help you.

Sorry for the mini hijack Mr Krip :sorry:

PG - thank you for using fluffy in a positive sense! I am trying to change the negativity towards fluffiness and fluffy buds one post at a time! :)

Grow tropical Sativas that make wonderful fluffy buds that are less vulnerable to the nasties.

Merry X-mas Everyone!!!

:party: :xmas: :party:

And a Happy New Year my friend!! :partyboy:

Sure hope the holidays have been good to you buddy!! Here's to health and large harvests for us all in 2013... :)

QUICK UPDATE

First, thanks Bro's for the good wishes and I apologize I haven't been spending much time here lately, but I have been keeping busy.

I harvested six plants this week and am harvesting two more tomorrow. I've got a cabinet full of clones again - more than I need, and I just took a few more Big Band clones tonight. I've really been enjoying the Big Band! :yummy:

The PE mom is HUGE and I'm gonna have to give her a trim soon, even if I don't root any of the cuttings, but it's pretty impressive how well she's done in the 2L hempy.

Also, my outdoor veggie garden has been doing great and I'm now planning on adding an aquaponics setup to grow some tilapia along with my veggies!

OK...so....the real reason for the update...

I made the mistake of surfing the "Big A" tonight not realizing there was a promotion going on most of you are probably already aware of. Well, the rest of the story is probably obvious, but I broke down and made another seed order. It's been a little more than two years since my last order, so I figure I'm well overdue to try out some new strains.

Here's what I'm getting:

I ordered a 5-pack of Royal Queen Seeds Royal Caramel, a 3-pack of BlimBurn Seeds Mango, and a single Green Label Seeds White Fruit all for about $85. Along with that order, I'm getting for free (1) DNA Genetics LA Woman, (1) Reserva Privada Sour Kush, (1) Reserva Privada OG Kush #18, (1) Reserva Privada Silver LA, (1) DNA Genetics LA Confidential, (1) DNA Genetics Seeds Stacked Kush, (3) Royal Queen Seeds White Widow, and (1) BlimBurn Seeds Guanabana. :yahoo:

So, I'll most likely start a new journal once the new strains get here and I should have enough seed coming to last me at least a few more years!

Happy Harvests!

K

Dude them promo's rock. I get the newsletter every month. Sometimes they have some screamer promo's seems like you might have scored with some of those genetics. I just grew out a Royal Queen seed called Special Queen. Was a nice plant. I myself have afew too many strains going, all complements of 'A'. So I kind of let her go. GL with the strains and Keepem Green

Dude them promo's rock. I get the newsletter every month. Sometimes they have some screamer promo's seems like you might have scored with some of those genetics. I just grew out a Royal Queen seed called Special Queen. Was a nice plant. I myself have afew too many strains going, all complements of 'A'. So I kind of let her go. GL with the strains and Keepem Green

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

Yeah, I get the newsletter, too, but it gets delivered to an email address I don't check often and really wasn't planning on making an order. I just wanted to check out some of the new strains and the promo was too good to pass up! :)

As a general rule, I tend to favor the fruitier strains, and there are several in that order (not all fruity) that sound fantastic and I'm definately anxious to try.

Here are some of my "hopefuls":

Blimburn Mango
The Mango mixes multiple hybrid Jack Herer with Korean Big Skunk to form a plant with sweet fruits. Mango is an ideal variety for propagation, since the plants have long lateral branches which also grow high. It is suitable for SOG. Suitable for both interior and exterior, however this variety prefers to grow indoors with fully organic nutrients. During flowering the leaves change to purple and the buds are covered with resin.
Height: 2 - 3m
Effect: High / Good flavour
Blend: índica
Cannabinoides %: Very high
Indoor flowering: 65-70 days
Outdoor flowering: End of September
Harvest: 500 gr

Green Label White Fruit
If you're looking for a fruity strain with a punch, then White Fruit is for you. Combining the sweet, berry-like aroma of the infamous Blueberry strain with the resinous, CBN-rich genes of White Widow, White Fruit never fails to impress. The solid buds of White Fruit grow very dense and are loaded with an immense amount of shiny crystals. A number of phenotypes display a blue glow. White Fruit can be grown in both SOG and SCROG style, depending on the amount of plants per square meter. She has no problems with training or bending. Despite its sweet, fruity taste, White Fruit produces a creeper high that should not be underestimated.
Flowering: Indoor: 60-67 days and Outdoor: Early-Mid October
Genetics: Blueberry x White Widow
THC 13-16%

BlimBurn Guanabana
Our most powerful Sativa is a cross of Amnesia Haze * with a variety of stronger Indica so all the flavour and power of this cerebral Sativa is mixed with a final taste of fruit in the shortest time possible. Guanabana is a great producer. Its strong branches produce many flowering buds loaded and very compact with an intense smell. Advisable to grow indoors. Put to flower from newly germinated for less problems depending on the crop size. Sativa very suitable for outdoor cultivation because it is harvested in late September.
Winner of 1st and 2nd Prize Cup Sanferweed by Highlife BCN 2008 in haze category.
Winner of 1st Prize indoor Uruguayan First Cannabis Cup
Indoor flowering: 60 days
Blend: 30%Indica x 70%Sativa

DNA LA Woman
DNA Genetics LA Woman Feminized is a match of two multi-award winning strains. She is great tasting and very strong. DNA Genetics LA Woman Feminized flowers a week longer than the original LA., but a week shorter than the Martian Mean Green, making it a well balanced cross time wise. DNA LA Woman Feminized is quicker to veg than the Original LA., and her yield is almost double! This cross grows like an indica with one main cola and little side branching, and will work well for sea-of-green. With her incredible smell and strength, it's hard to go wrong with this cross. People will be satisfied by the bag appeal and frostiness ,keeping all who try her begging for more. DNA LA Woman Feminized stays short, and if you feed her heavily, the buds pack on the weight early and finish in the best part of 9 weeks. Don't be afraid to thin the large fan leaves in the 5th week or so. This will allow the light to penetrate the canopy and reach the lower sites and will be replaced within a week.

DNA LA Confidential
DNA Genetics LA Confidential is 3 Times Cup Winner!!!! It's cannabis seeds are great for medicinal use as they relieve pain and help insomnia. For the everyday user, the high of this herb is psychedelic and energetic, with a hammer. The LA Confidential is a heavy eater. There are two real phenotypes of the Confidential and they will both finish in 55-60 days. One is a bit more hardy, but both equal in knock down drag out stone. Preveging is advised to maximise the yield. Thinning the large fan leaves in the later part of the flower cycle will promote more light getting to the lower buds, thus increasing your yield. With an incredible smell and unique flavour, DNA Genetics LA Confidential is one of our most prized plants and delivers one of the highest highs

All the others sound pretty good, too, so it's gonna be tough not to sprout 'em all once they get here! :yummy:

Those sound great, Mr K! I have a few LA Connie beans that I'm looking forward to trying at some point. I have been thinking it could be good breeding stock, potentially. It's used in a number of other strains and is supposed to be really spectacular stuff.

Hope you are doing great my friend!

QUICK UPDATE

OK...so....the real reason for the update...

I made the mistake of surfing the "Big A" tonight not realizing there was a promotion going on most of you are probably already aware of. Well, the rest of the story is probably obvious, but I broke down and made another seed order. It's been a little more than two years since my last order, so I figure I'm well overdue to try out some new strains.

Here's what I'm getting:

I ordered a 5-pack of Royal Queen Seeds Royal Caramel, a 3-pack of BlimBurn Seeds Mango, and a single Green Label Seeds White Fruit all for about $85. Along with that order, I'm getting for free (1) DNA Genetics LA Woman, (1) Reserva Privada Sour Kush, (1) Reserva Privada OG Kush #18, (1) Reserva Privada Silver LA, (1) DNA Genetics LA Confidential, (1) DNA Genetics Seeds Stacked Kush, (3) Royal Queen Seeds White Widow, and (1) BlimBurn Seeds Guanabana. :yahoo:

So, I'll most likely start a new journal once the new strains get here and I should have enough seed coming to last me at least a few more years!

Happy Harvests!

K

I did the same thing. Got the same freebies, but ordered Reserva Privada Kosher Kush. I've grown this once and absolutely love it. So I'll get a mother out of the next batch and keep her as a regular part of my routine. I'm in hopes of choosing two moms from the freebies.

Hey Krip, my scientifically related brother!!! Guess who's back???

Ohh, and keep an eye out for a new journal, to be coming soon!!!

Hello to ALL my friends and fam here, so great to be back!!!!

Peace and God bless,
GT

Hey Krip, my scientifically related brother!!! Guess who's back???

Ohh, and keep an eye out for a new journal, to be coming soon!!!

Hello to ALL my friends and fam here, so great to be back!!!!

Peace and God bless,
GT

Really good to see ya!

Those sound great, Mr K! I have a few LA Connie beans that I'm looking forward to trying at some point. I have been thinking it could be good breeding stock, potentially. It's used in a number of other strains and is supposed to be really spectacular stuff.

Hope you are doing great my friend!

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

I can't complain - just busy, which is job security for me, so comes with a little stress, but, knock on wood :)wood:), I'm not contending with any real health problems like others here. I'm glad to see it appears you've been doing well, lately, and your plants sure are gowing off. Usually I make it a point not to comment on another man's bulging tent, but yours is impressive, Brother! :rofl:

The LA Conf appears to be a great strain for breeding. You should cross some with your JTR and can call the cross "LA Slasher"! :thumb:

I ruined my first set of LA confidential beans. Still kicking my self for it today.

I didn't want to "Like" that post, but I definately feel for you, Bro! I basically killed all my Lucy seeds except one that turned out to be a bad pheno. :sorry:

Back
Top Bottom