Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

I'll weigh in on Thursday. Just happy to harvest some good meds! It already tastes good to me which means in a month or 5 it will only taste that much better. Getting myself all psyched up to run some shatter. It's been too long lol
Luckyyyy I never tried shatter herd it was the shyt lol one day I will I just had some hash omg dude I feel like I came in one with my couch

Yea exactly thts y i got sick 2 tht flu shit almost killed me i thought i was going down for sure one of the days i cudnt barley move i felt so bad and then I kept getting issues where I could barley breath but alas im all good now so back to the grind lol

Yea exactly thts y i got sick 2 tht flu shit almost killed me i thought i was going down for sure one of the days i cudnt barley move i felt so bad and then I kept getting issues where I could barley breath but alas im all good now so back to the grind lol
Dude I felt the same way kept me at the hospital for 3 days cuz of my breathin but I was goin crazy cuz my plant couldn't b there to take care of my babies n really all I wanted was a joint lol I'm back in commission as well to my brothaaa

O yeah I keep it there fo Eva lol love it n that ment alot to me man I really dnt have friends n for someone who barley kno me to do something nice that was awsome there are still good ppl in this world . N I have roost gen that poped up this morning can't wait to c wat they turn out n thank the 420 gods to fix the app just noticed. Cuz I was deff not using 420
595c41a95917d7660f43cfa5cd6d6695.jpg

Looking good man love seeing those pistils coming!
Me too man there def evolving nicely to me soil plant has more aroma cuz omg my room it kicking lol .

I got some rooster genitics poped n said hello world it will b my next grow wat I have planed putting plants at dif stage in flower to b harvesting evrey 30 days
a37d96dac89d17e09802408b0c06dea9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom