Southern girls grow too!

Dubya Kush

420 Member
Hey ya'll! I've been doing a lot of reading here and ya'll have a great community.

I've been growing for "a few" years now. ;) As most of ya'll from the good 'ole US of A know, the South is the Bible belt and isn't too keen on "reefer ruffians" like myself. However, the laws are changing and it's coming rapidly. My state is now legal. I have always been a fan of organic pot and have grown that way for years but old school. Egg shells, horse manure, table scraps. coffee grounds...that sort of old school. My "go-go juice" as it were.
Life chugged along and I stopped growing for a bit and I realized how much I missed the taste and smoke of organic love flowers. So for the past couple of years I've been doing tent grows and such. Now that it's legal, I've went back to my old ways..like the "reefer ruffian" that I am. :Rasta:
Currently I have several grows going in a perpetual harvest, outdoor (Lemon OG & AK) and indoor (Green Crack & Maui). After reading from this site, I'm using Geoflora nutes for 2 of my grows. Times are a changing and I'm pretty happy to see I don't have to mix up all of my "go-go juice" anymore. I am in love with Geoflora's convenience and the smell coming from the bag tells me it's a good thing. I have also been using LEDs which was a learning curve but it has been so worth it.
So I'll sit here on the porch, sip my sweet tea and continue to read the forums and may even start a grow journal. Much peace and love!

Hey ya'll! I've been doing a lot of reading here and ya'll have a great community.

I've been growing for "a few" years now. ;) As most of ya'll from the good 'ole US of A know, the South is the Bible belt and isn't too keen on "reefer ruffians" like myself. However, the laws are changing and it's coming rapidly. My state is now legal. I have always been a fan of organic pot and have grown that way for years but old school. Egg shells, horse manure, table scraps. coffee grounds...that sort of old school. My "go-go juice" as it were.
Life chugged along and I stopped growing for a bit and I realized how much I missed the taste and smoke of organic love flowers. So for the past couple of years I've been doing tent grows and such. Now that it's legal, I've went back to my old ways..like the "reefer ruffian" that I am. :Rasta:
Currently I have several grows going in a perpetual harvest, outdoor (Lemon OG & AK) and indoor (Green Crack & Maui). After reading from this site, I'm using Geoflora nutes for 2 of my grows. Times are a changing and I'm pretty happy to see I don't have to mix up all of my "go-go juice" anymore. I am in love with Geoflora's convenience and the smell coming from the bag tells me it's a good thing. I have also been using LEDs which was a learning curve but it has been so worth it.
So I'll sit here on the porch, sip my sweet tea and continue to read the forums and may even start a grow journal. Much peace and love!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We are glad to have you here.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom