Spam's Grow Journal 1.5 - Never Actually Finished The Last One

The seed is being pressed for oil mostly & the two crops last year were also for seed to grow as it's super hard to get hemp seed in the US. Harder than pot seeds:( I know Dr. Bronners bought half the oil...I'm not sure what they're doing with the fibers?

wow that is cool
it is weird so hard to get hemp seeds but then again how many hemp farmers in the us?
you could probably find hemp seeds from japan they have been and still are growing hemp

No update on the plants, two didn't make it & I'm waiting on my prepaid CC so I can order more...Already had too many issues to use my bank again! I'll be ordering HSO Blue Dream & Pineapple Skunk as well as DNA genetics Holy Grail Kush...I'll likely sprout every freebie seed as well because this fall I want a 12# plus harvest:)

Seeds have been ordered from Herbies. Holy Grail, Blue Dream, OG Kush...Freebies were Strawberry Blue, Cotton Candy, Fruity Chronic Juice & some Hawaii haze. I've also got a bunch of seeds of my buddies cross(which I love & everyone I smoke it with says it's the best weed they've had) Bubba Kush x Blue Dream. I call it BD Kush. He also owes me two clones from a past deal but he has mite problems so I won't be getting those until they can go outside as mites aren't an issue outside, here!

Oh yeah, I killed the unknown genetics to make room for known quality!

cant wait to see the new seed sbecomes sprout and become plants :high-five:
Happy Skunkday Legit :thumb:

My stash, sure hope it makes it to fall:wood:

CIMG04751.JPG

It's a few ounces!

Weekend update. I hit the hydro store for a few goodies & have put 12 BD Kush(Blue Dream x Bubba Kush) seeds into rapid rooters under the dome & we'll see what happens. Some of them hermie so I'll be watching for that & keeping them away from my known girls. It's such good smoke though. Tastes like sugar on a grapefruit:) Picture time. The rest of the seeds will be here sometime soon, I hope!

CIMG04912.JPG
CIMG04921.JPG
CIMG04931.JPG
CIMG04941.JPG

those all natural rooting plugs work great
everytime I read your sn I think to myself that a lot of people here eat spam
I think the 1 consumer of spam lol
Happy Freeweed day Legit :thumb:

Look at all da babies. 34 of them:)

CIMG05101.JPG

BD Kush, Holy Grail Kush, Blue Dream, Og Kush, Strawberry Blue, Cotton Candy, Fruity Chronic Juice, Hi. Skunk Haze...Should be a great harvest & tomorrow is the first month of spring:)

Back
Top Bottom