Spam's Grow Journal 1.5 - Never Actually Finished The Last One

Forgot to post these:) Herbies rocks!
CIMG05081.JPG

very nice lotta free ones too
I myself was not so impressed with the dna genetics seeds ive tried
which was only the holy grail kush and 60 day wonder
I guess I expected more for how they hyped it up on their description
Happy Shatterday Legit

I'm meh on my HGK(but I've have great HGK) too but it yields well & people love it so I'm thinking of my patients. I do like the HGK for lunch time, it's great for hunger. But if I'm honest, I ordered the HGK because another grower I know wanted it & I thought why not, so we split the cost! You gotta pheno hunt if you want quality, it doesn't matter which company your order from. There are gem phenos & junk phenos!

I'm meh on my HGK(but I've have great HGK) too but it yields well & people love it so I'm thinking of my patients. I do like the HGK for lunch time, it's great for hunger. But if I'm honest, I ordered the HGK because another grower I know wanted it & I thought why not, so we split the cost! You gotta pheno hunt if you want quality, it doesn't matter which company your order from. There are gem phenos & junk phenos!

agreed :thumb: but some are more stable and you get better consistency on the plant quality

CIMG05141.JPG

Hey legit
could you imagine for a second Monsanto as good folk instead of how they are ,,, they must have knowledge that could genetically put THC an all the canabnoids
into Broccoli then they would be a proper super vegetable if we ever ran out we could pop to the grocers an dry some Broccoli out :smokin: dont be alarmed all those who no me no that im mad:rofl::rofl: Best of buds and days to you fellow up Growing and all is looking great :goodjob:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom