Sphnx's - Multi-Strain - 6000W - Lab Adventure - 2015

Hello 420 friends and family,

I'm back and all set up :) Lots of hours setting all of this back up and getting everything ready, but it was all worth it. The mother plants are doing great, I have 3 Super Lemon Haze, 1 XJ-13, 1 Blue Dream, 1 RasHOG. The clone domes are very full and looking very healthy. We were battling spider mites and they almost won. BUUUUT after spraying with Azatrol every 2 days just in case the eggs hatch in between and bombing every 3 days, the mites are pretty much under control. Lots of green cleaning needs to be done in order to knock them back that much more, but that's not for a few more days.

Room Setup:
12'x15'
10 - 600w HPS
2 - wall mount AC units
1- dehumidifier
1- Co2 Burner
55 Gallon Res

Strains:
XJ-13 4 month Veg
Blue Dream 4 month Veg
Green C. 4 month Veg
Sour D 4 month Veg
SBOG Don't know how long she's been veggin for..... but she's big :)

Seeds:
Ape Stomper (6)
RasHOG (6)
BeP (2)
Super Sour D. (1)

The ladies were flipped to flower on the 6th of March, so 10 days in. Pictures will be up later tonight :)

Stay stoned my friends
Much love and respect
Sphnx

Sorry about the cell phone pictures... Forgot to grab the camera before I left this evening.

20150316_222744.jpg
20150316_222748.jpg
20150316_222811.jpg
20150316_222818.jpg
20150316_222824.jpg
20150316_222831.jpg
20150316_222835.jpg

Looking absolutely fantastic :) we back on track now . No more feck up's I hope

Definitely not, smooth sailing from here on out! The room is dialed in :)

:popcorn:

Yeah, Welcome back Mr Spynx and might I add that things look pretty good in the new garden.

Smooth smokin from now on.

Yeah, Welcome back Mr Spynx and might I add that things look pretty good in the new garden.

Smooth smokin from now on.

Thank you kind sir, glad to be back!

I'm definitely here for this one.

Glad to see you back and with your 6000 watts ;)

I&I

Good to have you man!
6000w and twice the plants! Going to be interesting :) Still have 50 clones to transplant into 1 gallon pots and fill the spots in the trays where light penetrates lol It's like playing tetris with plants...

:popcorn: subbed

Awesome room this will be fun to watch!

:popcorn: subbed

Awesome room this will be fun to watch!

Thanks for stoppin by!!

I'm here brotha subbed as usual buddy can't wait till we get those sphnx jungle updates glad ur back with a journal my friend good vibe and much love and respect its nice to have u back.

Glad to have you man! And jungle updates you shall receive lol the room is already a jungle...

So my plan for tonight is.... Adding stakes to all of the pots, not for tying up the plant in that pot, but tying the one next to it to that stake. The ladies are only about a foot underneath the lights, which is way too tall. They still have a couple weeks of stretching to do.... The XJ stops stretching around week 6 from past experiences.... So by doing that, I should be able to bring everything down another foot.

On another note, Hannah and I adopted a puppy! He's a 3 1/2 month old Black Lab and Treeing Tennessee Brindle mix. Named him Doc Holliday :)

Seriously, took him to the vet today and he's 30 pounds already. Little power house lol
So me being super stoned tonight led to me forgetting the camera when I went over tonight... Only a little bit of staking was done but I did feed tonight.

500ml Bud A
500ml Bud B
400ml Big Buds
500ml Bud Candy

1000ppm
pH ? Don't have an accurate meter :(

Much love 420 Sphnx is about to fall asleep!
:lot-o-toke::thumb:

How was Vegas buddy that was the last time I heard from you b4 this journal I hope u and the fiance are all good and everything is going your guys's way. My fianceis in rehab right now even though she has been clean for a few months already but the courts said its rehab or prison for a charge that was like 5 years ago. She's halfway done now though 2 months left. Anyway can't wait to see the pics of the jungle tonight all those sativa monsters

Back
Top Bottom