Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

well on my bubblegum that was close to chopping will have to wait as I see 4 seeds coming on 2 buds,did it on its own,but that is great now I have another new cross.and for those who know my bro will be out of hosp. tues. or wed.don't need close 1s like that anymore.

Hey, Spike, don't have any good info for you re how the seeding bits work. I wish we could pool our photos and come up with a good 420 text book.
Sending prayers of strength to you and mom, and good health to your brother. And for the ganja to take care of all of you!

bubblegum is crankin the tris
HPIM2122_.jpg

I like the gum! she still has a way to go tho, eh? I'm glad to hear your bro is recovering. It's a step in the right direction for sure. I wish him well.

about the seeds, I noticed that the plant will focus more on the seeds and then resume to budding again if the plant is polinated early. the seeds usually take about 2 weeks to a month to ripen, and if your careful you can actually pick out a few with tweezers to check if they are good to go for the most part, but of course wome will be faster than others. about the Trichs, I personally prefer to flush once I see a few amber, but this ofcourse varies by strain and growing conditions, etc, but for my girls after I see about 10% and flush for a week they are usually around 20-30%. I have to admit, the White Rhino was quicker. they were at about 40% after that week of flush. that plant ripened up fast. I would think that your bubblegum would be a bit slower. it's an 80 day strain isn't it?

later,
J

Heeeeyyy Spike. How you doing/ feeling? As a mother of two myself, it's unbearable to imagine what you and your family have endured and pulled through from but I'm so happy to read that your brother is doing well now.

My thoughts are with you all - keep fighting and growing, ur doing a great job!:winkyface:

what do I do with this clone,the little leaves are so tight all I can do is keep going up.I cant do much.
HPIM2098_.jpg
I topped it,not use to clones they like grow upside down.
started with 5 set leaves,now there are single leaves coming off the top
so I cut the top off.

Funny lookin clone.. I had some regrows that looked like that....NICE Buds on the bubblegum there spiked....Lookin good...

:nicethread:

Ya thats about it. Just trim so you get plenty air inside. One thing is the herb seems to get stankier and mo potent......Lots of resin sacks around leaf stalks too. Had 1 about that size that turned into 1 fat donkey dong...Almost an oz when cured...Good luck buddy...

this is a regrow or bud clone,I snip a little off stick in a hole with root hormone and they take off growing pronto,get as big as I can and flower.:surf:
HPIM2128_.jpg

something new to screw with.

Hey Spike mate. Hope family n stuff is ok. The BG looks great, the leaves are so dark, makes me look at mine twice and wonder!

Keep it up!

:thumb:

bro is home and ok,he wants the bubblegum meds.said no gotta fill more.still got wht. widow
he is doing real good considering.
I think I saw washinton d.c. may be going our way.:cheer:They may get 8 co-ops.
bubblegum meds. filling in
HPIM2125_.jpg

Hey there Spike. Nice plants. What are you using for nutes? did you seed on purpose?

What do you mean D.C. is going our way?

Hi J,yes I seeded on purpose,and I use fox farm grow big and tiger bloom.
the d,c. remark is I saw on the fox news they are going or voting to go medical in the district of columbia,the story maybe on our front page here.:thumb::surf::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom