Sports and smoke?

DakiniKush

Hey folks just curious to see if anyone likes to smoke before they do sports? I been doing Brazilian Jujitsu for 7 years now and I'm getting older (44) and the aches n pains are definitely catching up. Past few months I've been smoking before and after practice and idk if it's just me but I'm getting better as far as pain and my jujitsu is on point. Before I didnt want a cloudy mind so I can get better but now I feel it's getting me better! What a crazy and amazing plant this is!
BJJ is life!

Yes there amazing! Jujitsu that's awesome. I guess you watch the UFC last weekend? I did that was a crazy fight. Have you ever done oil or CBD? There are links that cannabis can Help in sports I don't know the science behind it. But I also have a friend who was researching taking cannabis to increase his athleticism in his training. I'm going to tag somebody that I go to who's super knowledgable on facts, And see if they can shed the science behind it. Maybe I'll tag a few

@MrSauga @Amy Gardner @Pennywise

Can you helps with this question. I'm also interested to learn please :love: :hug: :love:

Yes there amazing! Jujitsu that's awesome. I guess you watch the UFC last weekend? I did that was a crazy fight. Have you ever done oil or CBD? There are links that cannabis can Help in sports I don't know the science behind it. But I also have a friend who was researching taking cannabis to increase his athleticism in his training. I'm going to tag somebody that I go to who's super knowledgable on facts, And see if they can shed the science behind it. Maybe I'll tag a few

@MrSauga @Amy Gardner @Pennywise

Can you helps with this question. I'm also interested to learn please :love: :hug: :love:
I do love UFC that's how I found BJJ. I always smoke for recreation not pain or anything. Someone else mentioned that to me about CBD and to me I'd just rather smoke hahahahahaha. All these products that are out now is amazing! So glad everyone starting to see benefits! Like I said lately I'm sore which doesnr usually happen but now tgat I'm confident i won't get offed up doing it what an eye opener

I’ve been a user for about 2.5 years but I’m also a huge fan of golf. With my dad being sick/dying with cancer and a wrist injury shortly after that, which require surgery 1.5 years ago, I have been golf-less for 7+ years. About a month ago I went golfing for the first time with some buddies, and did partake in some other green fees. I was the driver to the course and couldn’t have much but 2-3 drags of my Do-Si-Dos and I was like rubber, but happy and loose. I think I had a couple of my best drives shortly afterwards, but not enough to win $50 off my buddy. I had just taken my puffs and a Par 4 downhill 303 yards and said I could drive it. (I’ve hit the green a couple of times on a par 4) I waited for people to get off the green so I wouldn’t hit them, and sure enough I duffed my shot. Next hole was a slight dog leg right 297yrds and I just missed getting it on the green but had to point it out to friend. Going again on Sunday and hoping my buddy will drive this time so I can get REALLY nice and loose for my game :rollit:

I’ve been a user for about 2.5 years but I’m also a huge fan of golf. With my dad being sick/dying with cancer and a wrist injury shortly after that, which require surgery 1.5 years ago, I have been golf-less for 7+ years. About a month ago I went golfing for the first time with some buddies, and did partake in some other green fees. I was the driver to the course and couldn’t have much but 2-3 drags of my Do-Si-Dos and I was like rubber, but happy and loose. I think I had a couple of my best drives shortly afterwards, but not enough to win $50 off my buddy. I had just taken my puffs and a Par 4 downhill 303 yards. I waited for people to get off the green so I wouldn’t hit them, and sure enough I duffed my shot. Next hole was a slight dog leg right 297yrds and I just missed getting it on the green but had to point it out to friend. Going again on Sunday and hoping my buddy will drive this time so I can get REALLY nice and loose for my game :rollit:
Nice man! See that's what I love! It REALLY helps us do what we want! Crazy!
Glad your back golfing

Well there are times when I can't medicate in the preferred manner to help with my pain so I use BC Powder. Fast efficient and heart healthy since it has aspirin.

Yea you might not have heard of BC it's mainly a southern US old school remedy.
Never heard of it but I'll be researching now lol

I am into martial arts as well, I medicate before any workout. Weights, cardio, bjj, kickboxing.. I love smoking before any exercise :passitleft:
Awesome! I always thought if I smoked n make one mistake I'll get hurt. However I focused more I found n much more relaxed which in BJJ you know you must remain calm in midst of the chaos

Some of those ultra-marathon guys use it both before a run, and for recovery after. Men's Health or Men's Fitness did an article on it a few years back.
I also noticed the scent coming from the back door of the gym every time I went. Don't know if it works, but it seems popular.
That's cool. Idk what took me so long lol

Back
Top Bottom