Sqwheels' 2nd Grow - White Widow - Soil-Less Mix 2011

Hi OMM,

you're telling me that the Wonder Woman you smoked made you feel paranoid?

And can you tell me how I go about making this journal a "Completed" Journal? I've started a new one and don't want to keep 2 ongoing...I already have too much to do...Should I just make a closing post, do I have to contact the staff? I don't know how to do that.

Sincerely, thank you for all your help and encouragement along the way, I probably would not have done this journal if I hadn't stumbled into your perpetual grow journal (at the very end of it) and felt soo welcome here.

:circle-of-love:

Hi OMM,

you're telling me that the Wonder Woman you smoked made you feel paranoid?

And can you tell me how I go about making this journal a "Completed" Journal? I've started a new one and don't want to keep 2 ongoing...I already have too much to do...Should I just make a closing post, do I have to contact the staff? I don't know how to do that.

Sincerely, thank you for all your help and encouragement along the way, I probably would not have done this journal if I hadn't stumbled into your perpetual grow journal (at the very end of it) and felt soo welcome here.

:circle-of-love:

Whats good Sqwheels!!!
to answer your question about the journal being moved over, if you wait about a month after it stops getting any hits, cyclist420 will move it over, or you can do like I did, and just write to him, asking him to move it over to completed!!! he moved over my WW grow journal when I asked!!!

see ya in the 3rd!!!

:peacetwo:

I usually make a closing statement....saying what went well and what didn't. The I would ask the staff to move it to the closed journal section.

Warning...you may still get comments even thou it's closed.
:love:

I usually make a closing statement....saying what went well and what didn't. The I would ask the staff to move it to the closed journal section.

Warning...you may still get comments even thou it's closed.
:love:

Like this one... :) :) :) :)

Hi OG13 I have been looking all over for a post I made a while ago...it shows one person's way to tell female from male seeds. If I ever find it..I will post it for you. :)

Hey OMM, did you ever find this post regarding seeds?

Nice grow Sqwheels :) Good luck with this next one! :)

In Ask Ed, he comments on the sprout....specifically how it leaves the seed. Out either end it is female. Out the middle or side it is going to be male. This only applies to sprouted seeds tho. I don't buy it, not if you can influence sex during growth by light, nutes, temp etc. I don't think the sex is predetermined. Even "FEM" seeds have some males ......

Hey OMM, did you ever find this post regarding seeds?

Nice grow Sqwheels :) Good luck with this next one! :)

Hi There Greenie it's in my Journal now! :)

Hi Greenie, OMM,

Thanks for the compliment, and the encouragement, I appreciate it, and I'm glad you brought this back up...If growers ever come up with a good way to tell I sure want to know about it. I'll have to go check OMM journal now...

In Ask Ed, he comments on the sprout....specifically how it leaves the seed. Out either end it is female. Out the middle or side it is going to be male. This only applies to sprouted seeds tho. I don't buy it, not if you can influence sex during growth by light, nutes, temp etc. I don't think the sex is predetermined. Even "FEM" seeds have some males ......

OG, I wonder if that theory (end vs side sprout) has any validity. I'll have to go back and check my pictures, I think my seeds sprouted differently. But I never labeled them so if it does make a difference I don't have it documented, damn...I'll pay closer attention next time for sure.

Can you elaborate on the last part of that statement...influence sex by light, nutes, temp, etc... I know that light and heat stress can cause a plant to hermie (it happened to me) but how do nutes influence sex?

:peace:

Hi Greenie,

Probably his current journal...OldMedman Goes Indoors. :peace:

Sqwheels, go check my blog, I put useful tidbits there....you want to look at Docbuds seed starting post. High N, no light on roots, no handling (ie paper towels to start), no moving the seed's orientation, temp range all have an impact. A few things you could do different to affect the sexual outcome. I don't think you have to worry about your seeds--I believe they will all be female...
My Blog Blogs

HI guys, im sorry, but basically this information about topping during flowering is definitely not a good idea. you will cause it too much stress at this stage and may cause it to turn into a hermy which nobody wants. and more importantly you will loose all your main colas. bend it down and tie it to the plant pot. its kind of LST low stress training but without the snapping at this stage, tying it down in various places will help to keep it low and enable you to spread your branches so that more light can be obtained too. i hope this is of some use to you and you haven't already topped during flowering = )

peace

Hi Green Fluer,

Sorry, not sure where you got this impression...no topping after flower going on here.

:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom