Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

re: Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

The darker pics in the flowering room look good. You might try some cheap polarized sunglasses in front of the camera lens. Think blueblockers for fishing.

I will channel some more positive energy your way as well. Sounds like we could all start an energy bank up and then share it. Winter can be a drag sometimes. I love all 4 seasons equally, but not enough snow this year. Too cold=hard to motivate, just like a car.

I don't know what you folks are talking about! :Namaste:

Awesome job, Sqwheels...this girl looks gorgeous! :love: +REPS!

DSCN3722.JPG

Hi Vape,

Great to see ya. Yep it's a winter thing I think...some days are better than others. If the sun is shining it definitely helps my mood.

Funny I feel like a plant ... not enough sun, not enough nutes ... I'm suffering. :(

Thanks so much for the positive energy and well wishes. Same bakatcha to help you out of your funk too.

:Rasta:
Sq

:thanks: I've been struggling for sure...and winter seems to make everything worse! We joke, but don't underestimate the importance of nutrition! Our bodies can't make Vitamin D without sunlight...so there could be a physiological basis for that feeling. But whatever the reasons...there are a lot of people here that hope you feel better soon! :circle-of-love:

:ganjamon:

Hi Folks :ciao:

It's been a while since the last pics... I defoliated a little over a week ago and they have really filled up since then. I took pics along the way, so here's a look

Flower room today...34 days of 12/12 under 400w HPS
DSCN37391.JPG

my camera freaks out when I take pictures under this light. They all turn out really bright like the first one or really dark like this one
DSCN3741.JPG

Aurora Indica about two weeks ago, just after defol...sorry so fuzzy.
DSCN3655.JPG

and today 34 days of 12/12 - her hairs are just starting to curl and turn red and her trics are mostly clear
DSCN37151.JPG

here's a few bud shots
DSCN3716.JPG

DSCN3718.JPG

DSCN3719.JPG

Blue Widow two weeks ago before defol, she showed a lot of yellowing shortly after the switch to flowering nutes, actually they all did... not sure why
DSCN36871.JPG

after defol...I just can't seem to hold still enough for the camera, sorry so many of these are fuzzy
DSCN3692.JPG

she looks the most mature and will probably finish first. She was on the verge of flowering while in veg and she was the first to show flowers after the flip and has been head of the class ever since...her hairs are about 50% red and she has a bunch of cloudy trics already...today
DSCN3722.JPG

a few buds
DSCN3723.JPG

DSCN37271.JPG

DSCN37241.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud two weeks ago before defol
DSCN3664.JPG

and after
DSCN3679.JPG

today...she'll finish last most likely. She showed her flowers last and stretched the most and still has lots of long white hairs, and her trics are mostly clear
DSCN3734.JPG

a couple of her buds
DSCN3730.JPG

DSCN3731.JPG

DSCN37331.JPG

and a few of her stem, although it's still scarred from my f**k up, she's recovered really well. She has the thickest stem of all
DSCN3737.JPG

DSCN37351.JPG

DSCN3736.JPG

I shouldn't forget the veglings, the two up front are Wonder Woman and the one behind is Blueberry Gum. I'm finally going to flower one of these girls. This is 3rd generation clone from a seed I popped many months ago and gave away twice
DSCN3708.JPG

That's it folks...thanks for looking. Hope you enjoy.

:green_heart:
Sq

Looking really good Sqwheels!

Hey, nice journal. Not sure if you already bought a new Ph meter, but I have been using one in the 70-80 price range, that is very accurate. Whenever I test known ph solutions, it is right on.

Milwaukee Instruments PH55 Waterproof Ph Dual Level LCD Tester

8 left in stock on Amazon for only $55 right now. I paid $70. Darn it. Wish I had that sell. Anyway, it says Martini Instraments on it.

Reps to you on your fine looking grow:tokin:

Hi hozona,

Thank you very much...I'm glad you like. I can't wait to sample.

:peace:

Sq

The darker pics in the flowering room look good. You might try some cheap polarized sunglasses in front of the camera lens. Think blueblockers for fishing.

Hi OG,

Hey that might work...or I should read my camera's manual and figure out how to fix it. It's a nice little camera, but I only read just enough to work it and not enough to really know how to make them look good. And of course the fact that I can't push the button without moving...half the pics I take are blurry

I think X takes pics before lights come on, maybe I'll try that sometime and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for looking in

:Namaste:

Sq

I don't know what you folks are talking about! :Namaste:

Which part? the energy bank ... or the not enough snow ??

Nice to see you OMM...hope you and Jo are feeling well. Gotta keep that med's schedule under control. How's Jo's tooth now?

Sq

Awesome job, Sqwheels...this girl looks gorgeous! :love: +REPS!

DSCN3722.JPG

Thanks Mr. K... means a lot coming from you. I can't wait to sample this girl. I think she's gonna finish early.

:thanks:
Sq

:thanks: I've been struggling for sure...and winter seems to make everything worse! We joke, but don't underestimate the importance of nutrition! Our bodies can't make Vitamin D without sunlight...so there could be a physiological basis for that feeling. But whatever the reasons...there are a lot of people here that hope you feel better soon! :circle-of-love:

:ganjamon:

Hey Vape,

That's it exactly... I need more sunlight. I'm getting back to normal...for the most part. Thank you all for the good energy vibes.

I just keep pluggin away. Spring will be here soon. That's what I keep telling myself anyway, until then ... :bong:

Here's more positive energy...lets float it around to everybody feeling this funk.

Take care my friend

:tokin:

Sq

Hi Bass,

:thanks: appreciate that...it's been pretty easy with BPN. Thanks again Corey...all your hard work pays off for us.:Namaste:

Sq

Lookin great SQ! Yellowing is fans is normal in flower. Bump up the micro a little just in case. Your plants don't look over fertilized and more micro won't hurt them

Hey...speaking of Corey, there you are. Thanks for looking in. And for the info, I'll try it. It's funny you say they don't look over fertilized. I've had all kinds of crazy high out ppms with this grow, up to 2000. But the girls seem so happy that I've just been rolling with it. I think they look really good and am looking forward to harvest. Only a couple weeks on the AI

:cheer:
BPN rules!

S

Back
Top Bottom