Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

re: Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

Hi Sqwheels. Sorry you're still in a funk. Sounds like both physical and mental. Get your man to take you out for a day or so and just take it easy. You need to refresh.

The lights last a very long time....very....years. The only maintenance is to vacuum the fans after every grow. That takes no time at all. The 350 would be perfect for your grow area.

Just to satisfy yourself......compare.......what other things you could buy for the same amount of money. It might be surprising. OMM :high-five:

A funk just doesn't describe it...I usually have a winter funk anyway. This is way worse.

Out for a day... right... I don't go out in the winter time. OK... If the sun is shining and there's no wind, I'll go out on the deck to sit, but snow sucks in a wheelchair...I avoid it as much as possible.

I'm still mulling it over ... 1 - 350 ... or ... 2 - 150. A while back I emailed them...they suggested 2 - 400w, but @ $1000. a piece I can't afford that, and their coverage is only 2x3 I think. For the money I think the other style covers more.

How's Jo feeling? And you? Hope you are both doing good. I'm afraid I'll never catch up on all my subs. I'm just gonna have to skip to the end and butt my way into the conversation :)

Take care

Sq

I LIKE BONSAI!:thumb:AND LST AND SUPERCROPPING anything to get more yield in the same space! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Yep...me too, all of the above :high-five: Got a little bit of it all going on in my garden.

Sq

Hi Folks :ciao:

Update time... It's been almost 2 weeks since I've posted new pics, and it's been 19 days since the flip to 12/12 ... Wow what a difference

Flower room today
DSCN3644.JPG

Wonder Woman
DSCN36351.JPG

Sugar is just starting to show
DSCN3639.JPG

Sorry so fuzzy...I just can't seem to hold still enough to get a good pic these days, I swear that stupid camera can feel my heartbeat, cause I'm holding my breath in most cases
:rofl:
DSCN3641.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud...she's recovering from my abuse and has a nice canopy going
DSCN3610.JPG

If you look close you can see the trics forming on the hairs in this shot, not sure how I got this one so clear
:hmmmm:
DSCN3611.JPG

DSCN36121.JPG

You can see how resilient these girls are, that deep gash is almost gone now
DSCN36151.JPG

opposite side
DSCN36161.JPG

Blue Widow

DSCN3620.JPG

first to show flowers and has the most sugar now
DSCN36191.JPG

Aurora Indica not sure what happened to the lighting, I took all these pics in the same location
DSCN36261.JPG

DSCN36291.JPG

DSCN36301.JPG

The veglings are growing nicely as well
DSCN3609.JPG

I topped and bent Blueberry Gum for a little LST...she didn't respond so well to my bonsai attempts last time, we'll see what happens with this one. After the pics I pinched off a few of her big leaves...to promote some growth on the new branches
DSCN3601.JPG

DSCN3599.JPG

DSCN3600.JPG

one of the wonder woman...they both look the same
DSCN36041.JPG

that's it folks... hope you enjoy

:green_heart:
Sq

oh btw beautiful little forest you got there:thumb:

:yummy: Very nice development for their age! :thumb:
Hope you stay on the mend, and get your energy back my friend - hate that you are still feeling sapped... :circle-of-love:

the new 350w led covers 4.5x4.5

Ya I know...the core coverage is only 4x4 - and I want to know the true wattage.

Like I said before they suggested 2 - 400's which contains 200 - 3w LED's but only put's out 400w ?? shouldn't that be 600w ?

2 x 3 = 6 right?

I plan to call them soon...right now, I'm still trying to figure out how to pay for them. I've taken on a sewing job to earn a little extra money...that will help.

And thanks for the compliment...they are looking pretty good. In the last few days the sugar has really popped out on them :)

Sq

:yummy: Very nice development for their age! :thumb:
Hope you stay on the mend, and get your energy back my friend - hate that you are still feeling sapped... :circle-of-love:

Hi X

:thanks:

I'm trying...just pushing thru for now. I think OMM was right ... it's a funk that comes with winter. Next week is gonna be really cold...highs in the low teens all week, with a chance of snow each day... Brrrr!!!

I know winter just got here but is it too early to say I'm ready for SPRING!!!

Thanks for the well wishes...much appreciated.

Sq

What Xlr8 said. Good stuff. I sure hope you feel better...garden looks great!:love:

Thank you for the good vibes and the compliment... I've been in a funk, but I've managed to take good care of the girls.

I just this w/e got into my latest harvest of Wonder Woman :yummy:

She never disappoints me... I'll have to try the others soon and give a proper smoke report soon.

Hope you and Jo are well

Much Love to ya both

:circle-of-love:

Sq

Hang in there Sqwheels! I've been struggling too... Winter sucks...and the weather right now, really sucks...but it will get better. Maybe some more positive energy will help? Well I'm sending some your way! :)

I've also found I have to watch my nutrition much more in the winter...we tend to eat less fruits and vegetables, and don't get any sun. I really feel better when I load up on Vitamin C, D and B vitamins.

I hope you feel better very soon! :circle-of-love:

:ganjamon:

I agree on the winter thing - it really gets me down, too. I need more daylight, and it makes my aches and pains worse! Hope you are feeling better, Sqwheels. More positive energy coming your way.

I hope you get a chance to peek in on my grow when you have a minute - don't worry about getting caught up, it's another lonnnng journal, lol. The PE is especially looking promising. It was your PE that really got me interested in the strain in the first place, and convinced me to want to grow it. The seeds were a gift from a good friend - I just hope it's as nice as your PE was! Cool on your latest Wonder Woman harvest, seems like you are really in sync with that strain. You grow such pretty plants! :thumb:

Please hang in there okay - I've been really in a funk too with both health and a bit of malaise due to winter. I am sorry you've had your own funk - I hate hearing that you and Vape feel that way too. Just imagine: You'll be at the track in no time, trying to keep from getting sunburned and enjoying the warm air. Just take a good hit, and plant that picture in your mind perhaps? :)

Great points on the nutrition stuff, Vapedogg! :high-five:

I will channel some more positive energy your way as well. Sounds like we could all start an energy bank up and then share it. Winter can be a drag sometimes. I love all 4 seasons equally, but not enough snow this year. Too cold=hard to motivate, just like a car.

Hi Vape,

Great to see ya. Yep it's a winter thing I think...some days are better than others. If the sun is shining it definately helps my mood.

Funny I feel like a plant ... not enough sun, not enough nutes ... I'm suffering. :(

Thanks so much for the positive energy and well wishes. Same bakatcha to help you out of your funk too.

:Rasta:
Sq

Hi X,

I'm in complete agreement...it's the season. Makes me droopy and tired all the time. I'm always cold, dressing in layers, seems to take longer to do anything. And everything aches more than normal. Thanks so much for the good vibes and positive energy...same to you. Sounds like we all need a little boost to see us thru til spring. Yes, I'm picturing myself sittin' in the sun and getting a tan. Can't wait for 70 degrees. The track opens April 1st for test n tunes. Racing starts May 1st. Have to keep in mind tho, just 'cause its April doesn't mean we'll be racing. A couple years ago we were at the track in mid-April for a chassis certification and we had a blizzard that day along with driving rain and a little sunshine...so weird.

I'll be over to see what's up soon. Ya, I'm so far behind there's no catching up at this point, but I'm anxious to see your PE. So happy you've got one growing. I hope it turns out as good for you as it did for me. I've got some more of her beans, I'll try her again someday.

You're right, I've got Wonder Woman down good now...I think I'll always keep her around, she's a keeper for sure. I was just today manipulating the two I have in veg and I was thinking how much she likes the bonsai style...just loaded with bud sites already, and still so small. I got the timing right this time, they'll be ready for that 400w mh as soon as I harvest this next group.

Thanks for looking in on me and all the positive vibes...I need them for sure. Same to you and yours, I hope your health is improving even if you still feel down by winter.

Here's to spring... :high-five: may it come early this year.

Sq

Hi OG,

Thanks for the positive energy...bakatcha.

I hate winter now. It's no fun in a wheelchair. Cold, wet, dirty.

But I like the way it cleans everything...so, I put up with the yuk

Just smoke more weed... :blunt:and wait impatiently for spring.

Sq

Darn , another great journale I showed up lat for
You know what they say 'better late than never":popcorn::Namaste::peace:

Hi Lurch Farmer

Welcome to 420 magazine and to my journal.

You're not late...it's perpetual in my garden. Just hang around a while, I'll be harvesting again in a few weeks

:rollit:
Sq

Hi Folks :ciao:

It's been a while since the last pics... I defoliated a little over a week ago and they have really filled up since then. I took pics along the way, so here's a look

Flower room today...34 days of 12/12 under 400w HPS
DSCN37391.JPG

my camera freaks out when I take pictures under this light. They all turn out really bright like the first one or really dark like this one
DSCN3741.JPG

Aurora Indica about two weeks ago, just after defol...sorry so fuzzy.
DSCN3655.JPG

and today 34 days of 12/12 - her hairs are just starting to curl and turn red and her trics are mostly clear
DSCN37151.JPG

here's a few bud shots
DSCN3716.JPG

DSCN3718.JPG

DSCN3719.JPG

Blue Widow two weeks ago before defol, she showed a lot of yellowing shortly after the switch to flowering nutes, actually they all did... not sure why
DSCN36871.JPG

after defol...I just can't seem to hold still enough for the camera, sorry so many of these are fuzzy
DSCN3692.JPG

she looks the most mature and will probably finish first. She was on the verge of flowering while in veg and she was the first to show flowers after the flip and has been head of the class ever since...her hairs are about 50% red and she has a bunch of cloudy trics already...today
DSCN3722.JPG

a few buds
DSCN3723.JPG

DSCN37271.JPG

DSCN37241.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud two weeks ago before defol
DSCN3664.JPG

and after
DSCN3679.JPG

today...she'll finish last most likely. She showed her flowers last and stretched the most and still has lots of long white hairs, and her trics are mostly clear
DSCN3734.JPG

a couple of her buds
DSCN3730.JPG

DSCN3731.JPG

DSCN37331.JPG

and a few of her stem, although it's still scarred from my f**k up, she's recovered really well. She has the thickest stem of all
DSCN3737.JPG

DSCN37351.JPG

DSCN3736.JPG

I shouldn't forget the veglings, the two up front are Wonder Woman and the one behind is Blueberry Gum. I'm finally going to flower one of these girls. This is 3rd generation clone from a seed I popped many months ago and gave away twice
DSCN3708.JPG

That's it folks...thanks for looking. Hope you enjoy.

:green_heart:
Sq

Back
Top Bottom