Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

re: Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

Hi Chronic,

I try to stop by here everyday...but lately that's not been the case. I'm waayyy behind on my subs. I hope to fix that in the next week or so. I'm finally done harvesting/hanging/trimming, so I will have some time now. I've been so dragged out for the last few weeks, I've barely kept up with anything but the girls.

2 more days...but Happy Holidays, works for at least 2 weeks. :)

Some pics coming up in a few...hope you enjoy

the last line in your post...what's cp?

Update coming

:peace:

Sq

hozona,

Hello...and Welcome to my journal.

Thank you for the reps...I'm glad you like the bonsai. This next girl coming thru is really gonna kick butt, she's a beauty (I think)

Nice to have you visit...hang around a bit, I'm turning veg to flower in just a couple more days, and the girls I'm flipping are sooo ready to flower. I hope I can keep up.

Sq

hozona,

Hello...and Welcome to my journal.

Thank you for the reps...I'm glad you like the bonsai. This next girl coming thru is really gonna kick butt, she's a beauty (I think)

Nice to have you visit...hang around a bit, I'm turning veg to flower in just a couple more days, and the girls I'm flipping are sooo ready to flower. I hope I can keep up.

Sq
I'm at about the same stage...I will probably flip Jan 1 just to make it easy to keep track...:rofl: I have an extreme case of CRS at times....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Folks :ciao:

It's been a while...I've been busy with harvest, sorry for the long absence. Lets get right to it

Aurora Indica... chopped and hanging, sorry so fuzzy...I think the fan was messing with my focus
DSCN35062.JPG

jarred and burping, I haven't weighed it...my guess, after completely dry... 1 oz
DSCN35122.JPG

Blue Widow (L) and Wonder Woman (R) ...drying out, just before harvest. Can you see all the yellowing leaves on WW? This created a real problem during trimming. I'm not sure what I did wrong. My theory is that --- washes out real easy and I should have only flushed 1 week before harvest instead of my usual 2
DSCN35142.JPG

Some close ups...BW
DSCN35171.JPG

RSCN3528.JPG

RSCN3527.JPG

RSCN3526.JPG

Blue Widow...chopped and hanging
DSCN3537.JPG

I took this just to show her structure
DSCN35441.JPG

Wonder Woman close ups
DSCN35192.JPG

DSCN35203.JPG

Notice the yellowing/dying leaves...it took 5 more days for her to dry out. Maybe I shouldn't have waited so long.
:hmmmm:
DSCN35241.JPG

DSCN35251.JPG

Just before chop...again with the fuzziness, sorry.
DSCN35382.JPG

a couple of her hanging. I didn't realize just how bad these were until right now, but she looked so cool hanging here (like a chandelier) I had to post anyway...I had a fan on the floor pointing in such a way that she was slowly spinning all the time.
DSCN35451.JPG

DSCN35461.JPG

this is her rack
DSCN3553.JPG

jarred and burping...my guess, maybe 3oz...the WW is really airy after all the trimming
DSCN3550.JPG

I also repotted and moved to the 400w room - 1 NLxBB, 1 BW, and 1 AI...I wanted these to grow up a little before the 12/12 flip. Wonder Woman bonsai is waiting in the cfl room for about a week, she's much bigger than these girls, and a real beauty, sorry, no pics of her this time...
DSCN35412.JPG

the look really small in here compared to the girls I just moved out
DSCN3543.JPG

I've been using Liquid Seaweed ...this stuff is thick/heavy. I thought this pic was cool, I just added 10ml LS to the mix...this is before shaking. Kinda pretty in there
DSCN3549.JPG

That's it for the pics.

On the WW...the yellow leaves all died and dried up to crunchy crispy things that had to be cut away, I'm not about smoking that stuff. Previous harvests were not like this...all the little sugar leaves stayed green to the end, probably because the nutes were still in the medium up to 2 weeks of rot water only.

I think maybe --- washed out a lot easier than I thought it would. I should have only *flushed* for 1 week...the ppms were really low that last week, down to 400-500.

If you have any other ideas for why this happened...Please, let me know. Must prevent this from happening again.

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy

:green_heart:

Sq

Hi, I'm new here, I grew bonsai plants a couple of years ago in San Diego, I'm back in New Zealand now, but wanted to add my two cents worth of learning.
Firstly though, although I didn't read all the pages, I did look at many of them, and saw many of your pictures, great job, you did well.

I grew among other things a Blueberry Hogsbreath, it was a bonsai , my partner was staunch about harvesting times, you know, it says this many days, so I think I could have done better, but got my partner to at least did wait until the finial day of the harvest range.

The point i wanted to make was, when you tie down branches, pinch stems and generally abuse your plants, it takes a few days for them to recover, so I believe the harvest days get further away. The bonsai's were the 1st I had ever grown, and I was fascinated by them, and would sick watching them many times a day, breathing over them while I talked to them telling them how pretty they were. I also always seemed to be doing something to them, but if I added even a day for each day I abused them, they could have had at least 30 extra days before harvest, the resulting plant was 23 inches high, and 36 inches wide on harvest day, and we got just under 2oz dried from each one. I was happy with that. I can't smoke, but I discovered how to instant pain reliever from much of the leaves and shake, that is awesome stuff, relieves back and carpel tunnel pain for up to 8 hours per application.
Not sure if I'm allowed to show pictures in your diary, but would be happy to show a couple of that plant.

up side down,

Please...by all means show your pics. I'd love to see them.

Bonsai is something I've been practicing for a little over a year now...the Wonder Woman has responded best by far. I have considered the injury aspect of the practice, but not really added any *time* to the harvest schedule. But then again I don't harvest strictly on the breeders number either. They have perfect grow conditions...mine are far from it. I try to let the plant tell me when it's ready. I missed the mark with this last WW tho. I'll try to do better next time around. I grew a WW bonsai that won POTM this June and this next one is even prettier imo

Do tell more about the pain reliever, please.

Nice to have you...Welcome to 420mag and my journal...You will find much to love here.

Sq

Thank you, I just tried to post pictures,
ok, I worked out how to post pictures,
Blueberry hosbreath Boxsai yield 2 oz dried
blueberry_day.jpg
trimming.jpg
buds48.jpg

And this last one shows the healing cream I made, initally as a pain cream, but it healed this 7 year old scar. It was totally gone after 6 weeks, photo was taken about 18 months ago.
heals_7_year_old_scar.png

And this last one shows the healing cream I made, initally as a pain cream, but it healed this 7 year old scar. It was totally gone after 6 weeks, photo was taken about 18 months ago.

About the pain cream, I discovered it after making cannagliss, the way you cook it in a crockpot for 24 hours (I have since found a way easier way to make it), in the recipe it said to make sure you wear gloves when you strain it, my partner used gloves and was ok, I filled the eyedropper bottles and some split down the side, it had cooled down by then, and not thinking I just rubbed it into my hands, before I had finished rubbing the couple of drops of glycerine and with thc extracted in, my backpain, which was really bad, had gone, but just rubbing cannagliss in gave like a hangover later.
You don't get stoned using cream, but if you use it as a massage cream, add more oil to recipe, and you will be very relaxed.

So after a bit of experimenting, I brought a 2oz container of wax and oil based had salve from Henrys removed about 2 tea spoons of the salve, heated the rest in the microwave, just 30 seconds at a time,

Once the salve was just melted put 1 teaspoon of the cannagliss in, mixed it, then replaces the lid and shake it until you feel the mix starting to reset. Done. :) Depending on how bad your pain is, and how strong the cannagliss is, you may have to add more or less cannagliss.

When you use, just get the smallest amount maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon, and if you can reach rub it directly onto area of pain, if not, soles of feet are good too or hands. :) If it is strong enough, you probably won't finish rubbing it in before the pain is gone, maybe a minute.

If you don't already have your own cannagliss, I can tell you a way to make it, I make my own salve base now, and find it better than the store brought stuff, and WAYYY cheaper. You can make about a months worth of pain-cream for
2 x 2 grams of good bud shake, best to make 2 brews using different strains you have grown, otherwise you get used to it and it doesn't work as quickly but start with just one brew using 2 grams.
Other ingredients.
1 bottle food grade glycerine 19 oz (this lasts for many brews) or Coconut oil.
wax , bees wax, palm wax or soy wax
Grapeseed oil
Coconut oil.

Crumble up 1 lot of Marijuana crumbs, or put in coffee grinder
put into small glass bottle with metal lid
add about 3 or 4 tablespoons of vegetable glycerine or Coconut oil.
screw lid on, and give a good shake.
turn oven onto the lowest lowest heat, take out rakes, and only leave 1 rack, places about 3/4 the way down the oven, put a glass or metal dish in the oven for glass jar to stand on, and just leave it to sit, at start shake every hour, them every couple of hours, then when you remember it, you can turn off overnight, and rewarm the next morning. I leave it for anywhere from 24 to 36 hours, depends how I feel. Your oven should be low enough temp that you can touch bottle and it will be hot, but not burn, lid is hotter so use a towel when picking up to shake.
When it's done 24 hours warm, then stain it with cheese cloth. And repeat above, I sometimes to it 3 times, 2nd and 3rd lots won't be as strong, but I mix them all together.. however
With the first straining,
just add 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls it to 2oz wax base and use
Wax base for salve.
1 part wax to 5 parts grapeseed oil, melt together until just melted, then allow to cool, and shake once it isn't too hot, mix together well. If when it's cooled it is too runny, add a lottle more wax, if too hard add more oil.
add an essential oil if you wish, other use as is.

Let me know how it works,
it works on any skin condition like scars, enema, ( glcyerine is best used when using for skin problems) would show you photo proof, if I could work out where to host pictures

Hay sqwheels. Young lady.....I know you are more critical about your plants than I am, but I tell ya, your girls look wonderful. Nice job! No joke! You have a stash to be pound of my lady!. Your own Xmas present to yourself.
You're a hell of a grower!
:circle-of-love:

Hi Chronic,

I try to stop by here everyday...but lately that's not been the case. I'm waayyy behind on my subs. I hope to fix that in the next week or so. I'm finally done harvesting/hanging/trimming, so I will have some time now. I've been so dragged out for the last few weeks, I've barely kept up with anything but the girls.

2 more days...but Happy Holidays, works for at least 2 weeks. :)

Some pics coming up in a few...hope you enjoy

the last line in your post...what's cp?

Update coming

Sq

its one of the links on the top left side user cp i hit that to see all my subbed stuff and it tells me when i have likes and pm's when i mouse over it

oh btw nice harvest sq
:thumb:

and looks like your ready for the next round

very nice:bravo:

Hi up side down,

Wow, very nice bonsai. Much bigger buds than I ever get. I usually end up with 100+ thumb sized nugs. And the info on the pain cream is good stuff...I don't know how to make cannagliss (never heard of it) but I do know people who would benefit from a pain rub...We'll have to talk more about that. The disappearing scar is nothing short of amazing...I wonder if it would work for big scars...C-section, ya know major surgery. I was impressed by the disappearing brown spots on you leg as well...they seem to have softened right out and look much better in that last pic vs the first. I also know people with severe dermatitis, it looks like that might work too.

Thanks for sharing :Namaste:

Sq

Hay sqwheels. Young lady.....I know you are more critical about your plants than I am, but I tell ya, your girls look wonderful. Nice job! No joke! You have a stash to be pound of my lady!. Your own Xmas present to yourself.
You're a hell of a grower!
:circle-of-love:

Hi OMM,

Thank you so much for the kind words...I am pretty critical, but that's just because with each grow I do something wrong and try to improve it with the next... I think we all are that way. Just want to grow the best meds I can.

Exactly...Merry xmas to me. :) Nice little stash, and I've already flipped the new girls so more is on the way.

Merry xmas to you and Jo...I hope you had a good one. Well wishes and Good Vibes to you both always.

Sq

Hey Chronic,

"cp" I wasn't getting it...duh, I use it every time I'm here.

Yep, already flipped the next group...Lights on wed 8:30am, hps this time, instead of mh. Gonna see what difference this makes in bud production. Might even be switching to LED soon...

Merry Xmas to you and yours, I hope it was wonderful

Sq

Hi up side down,

Wow, very nice bonsai. Much bigger buds than I ever get. I usually end up with 100+ thumb sized nugs. And the info on the pain cream is good stuff...I don't know how to make cannagliss (never heard of it) but I do know people who would benefit from a pain rub...We'll have to talk more about that. The disappearing scar is nothing short of amazing...I wonder if it would work for big scars...C-section, ya know major surgery. I was impressed by the disappearing brown spots on you leg as well...they seem to have softened right out and look much better in that last pic vs the first. I also know people with severe dermatitis, it looks like that might work too.

Thanks for sharing :Namaste:

Sq

Hi Sq
You might take some time to read my blog, there are only a couple of comments since I built it over 2 days, trying to get all the info I have learned in one and a half grows, I think I put the wrong nug shots but still the nugs I got where around 4 inches long. They are correct in the blog now.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, i forget how many wonders you had, but yes to them all. I had a gastric bypass about 28 years ago, the scar was really ugly still, note the word WAS, it took a lot longer to get it down, but the scars were very different and much older, and then I had a stroke, and forgot about my scar for 18 months, and have just started massage the last couple of small bits of scars in the past week, and they are changing already, so I would defiantly make a brew of cream, is you have spare herbs, add a few more, I just wanted to show it could be made with very little weed. Since many recipes for cannagliss call for 1ozs at least

Make it and get rubbing it in, take photos before you start, I wish I new someone that had had a baby recently with stretch marks, you know those big wide ones, I haven't had anyone try the cream on them. I wonder this, because reading your comments I remembered to run cream into my scar, and I just noticed that my 33 year old stretch marks, that were those thin cracks have disappeared around my scar...

Those scars on the leg was a friend of mine, and they have gone completely after only 10 weeks I think, memory isn't so good as it was so it may have been 8 weeks and they were gone, after being there for 7 or 8 years.

severe dermatitis defiantly yes, as with psoriasis, that has cleared up on many people I know. Its unfortunate, but the ones I asked would not let me take photos of the before, so I don't have photo proof :( I have seen wonderful results, you need to make the cream with soy or palm wax or just make the cannagliss with coconut oil instead of glycerine, making it I guess called canna-coco cream :) , in case they are allergic to bees wax.

Anyway, take a look at the blog, its a bit mised, because I'm not doing a grow yet, but listing interesting info I have learned.

Cheers Lynn

Oh, one other thing, on my blog there are some videos about making bonsai plants, from a guy in Canada, you seem to be doing everything right, except and you might try using much bigger planter bags, I used 5 gallon bags for my bonsai's

Hi X,

Thanks a lot...you all had a hand in it to some point too. I credit 420mag and all it's members for anything I grow, I've learned it all here.

New girls, new light (hps) We'll see what happens this time. :) Have I said lately how much I love growing.

Hope this finds you and yours happy and healthy.

Merry xmas to you both

Sq

Hi up side down,

I'll go look at your blog...all of this sounds really good. I have a huge scar on my spine from surgery I'd like to make go away, and a 28 yr old c-section...I'll go see how you make creams and the differences.

Thanks for sharing

Sq

Back
Top Bottom