Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

re: Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

Squeels

I see that soon you will be well rewarded for your fine care of your ladies, they are showing the :love: !

Hi Buck,

Ahhh...the sweet rewards. I can't wait!

:high-five:

Sq

Hi Folks :ciao:

Weekly update time...no pics of the flowering girls tonight, sorry, I was lazy. But I got a few of the vegging girls I thought y'all might like

I had to repot Wonder Woman bonsai
DSCN34203.JPG

she was pretty tight in her pot
DSCN34211.JPG

loosen her root ball a little
DSCN3423.JPG

unfortunately I let her dry too many days after that initial drenching, I thought I may have killed her...I freaked.
DSCN34581.JPG

but 20-30 minutes after a good watering, and she looks recovered
DSCN34653.JPG

I've been much more attentive this week and today, she looks really good
DSCN35012.JPG

These others are much smaller...clones taken just before I flipped the others into flower

Aurora Indica
DSCN34912.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud
DSCN34932.JPG

Blue Widow
DSCN34951.JPG

You can see this one is on the verge of flowering...I bet once flipped, she shows in just a day or two
DSCN34971.JPG

RSCN3500.JPG

That's it for today...hope you enjoy

:green_heart:

Sq

I've let them dry too much like that - it's amazing how they sometimes perk right up after looking like they're too far gone. :). Good job repotting Wonder Woman. :thumb:

Just beautiful, Sqwheels! :welldone:

We know the plants have been looking fantstic, so I have to ask...How have you been enjoying the fruits of your labor? I bet you're now growing some of the best meds you've ever had! :yummy:

Great work! :bravo:

nice very nice
these are hearty weeds lucky for us

Hi OMM,

You shouldn't suffer from SADD...your day cycle doesn't change on the equator. I'm real sorry to hear that you and Jo are struggling with health troubles ... you're both in mind thoughts daily...sending good vibes every day.

Not seeing out of one eye...sounds suspicious. The headache, the MRI incident, now the eye. I hope the eye doc can give you some answers.

My honey has beautiful blue eyes too. I'd hate it if he was having problems...I guess, in all reality, it's something we all have to look forward to tho. Aging is inevitable. Unless the world ends in 18 days...:tokin:

Ya, Mandi did not deserve what happened...her daughters will be raised by the aunts and grandparents...but mainly the aunts. I just hope they didn't see any of what happened. It's even worse than I first thought...when they searched his house, they found another body in an upstairs closet. And there is a woman missing they think he might be responsible for. Absolute craziness!!!

Glad to know you liked your AI...I haven't talked to anybody else that's grown her. Thanks for the insight. Do you remember about how many days she went?

I relieved to know you're taking a break...take care my dear friend.

:circle-of-love:

Sq

Hi Sqwheels.

Jo is feeling much better at the moment. She will have surgery Wednesday morning on her eye. It is fixable and she will be alright. Thank Goodness. She quit smoking the day she was in the hospital and hasn't smoked since. Her doctor told her that was the best possible thing she could do for her self. Better than anything she could prescribe for her.

If I remember right AI went about a week long. Good stuff.

I'm glad Mandi's kids will be taken care of. Aunts are great too have! No telling how long that jackass has been bumping people off. Scares the bejesus out of me.

Hope your feeling a bit better. Lovies!

I've let them dry too much like that - it's amazing how they sometimes perk right up after looking like they're too far gone. :). Good job repotting Wonder Woman. :thumb:

Hi X,

I did it once before, a long time ago, with the same amazing results...it is truly a tough little plant.

Gonna repot her once more this week and then flip to flower. She's beggin' for it.

Sq

Just beautiful, Sqwheels! :welldone:

We know the plants have been looking fantstic, so I have to ask...How have you been enjoying the fruits of your labor? I bet you're now growing some of the best meds you've ever had! :yummy:

Great work! :bravo:

Hey Mr.K

Thank you for the kind words.

I actually just harvested this last couple weeks. That's partly why I've been so scarce lately. A little off my game lately and the girls have been taking all my energy...even my house work is suffering some.

I've been sampling the littlest nugs as they dry and I'm pretty happy with that...I'm sure once the bigger tops dry/cure well I'll have some very nice meds

Sq

nice very nice
these are hearty weeds lucky for us

Hi Chronic

Thank you...and yes, you're right...I'm lucky it's a weed and wants to grow. she looked sooo weeepy that morning, I was worried.

Sq

beautiful ladies just like their mama im sure, wow thats some crazy story with dead ppl and all omg! wtf? now i got the creepin crud i hate how public schools infect our homes with junk we would never see, especially a hermit like me, i got 8 plants comin down in the next day or 2 wooo hoo! keep up the good work:high-five:

Hi bid,

Thanks for the compliments...much appreciated

ya, freakin' crazies everywhere...death sentence for him. I guess you never really know what people are capable of. Years ago, I never thought my X would shoot me...I looked him in the face that day and asked, "what are you gonna do, shoot me?" 5 minutes later I was layin' on the floor paralyzed.

My girls all came down this last couple weeks too...I'm so happy, I'll try to post an update soon. It's just been so long since I was here I had to make sure the staff didn't think I abandoned my journal...Thanks for hangin' in here with me.

Sq

Hi Sqwheels.

Jo is feeling much better at the moment. She will have surgery Wednesday morning on her eye. It is fixable and she will be alright. Thank Goodness. She quit smoking the day she was in the hospital and hasn't smoked since. Her doctor told her that was the best possible thing she could do for her self. Better than anything she could prescribe for her.

If I remember right AI went about a week long. Good stuff.

I'm glad Mandi's kids will be taken care of. Aunts are great too have! No telling how long that jackass has been bumping people off. Scares the bejesus out of me.

Hope your feeling a bit better. Lovies!

Hi OMM,

It's been a while, I hope Jo is still feeling better, and I hope surgery went well too. That's great she quit smoking...I really need to do that too. I know it would be better for me to only smoke weed.

The AI was the first to come down...I've been picking at her smallest nugs for a few days now. I didn't let her go over, she was really amber at 53 days so I chopped her down. I needed new meds.

Yep, those girls will be taken good care of. I'm so happy...I found out they didn't see anything.

Feeling a bit off still, but trying to push thru and get back to normal...doctors appt next week. Maybe he'll have some ideas.

Lovies right back atcha...take care

Sq

Hi OMM,

It's been a while, I hope Jo is still feeling better, and I hope surgery went well too. That's great she quit smoking...I really need to do that too. I know it would be better for me to only smoke weed.

The AI was the first to come down...I've been picking at her smallest nugs for a few days now. I didn't let her go over, she was really amber at 53 days so I chopped her down. I needed new meds.

Yep, those girls will be taken good care of. I'm so happy...I found out they didn't see anything.

Feeling a bit off still, but trying to push thru and get back to normal...doctors appt next week. Maybe he'll have some ideas.

Lovies right back atcha...take care

Sq

Hi Young Lady. :love:

Jo is still having health issues. The surgery went well and she can see again. :high-five:
She has the flu at the moment...see just can't catch a break. We have both quit smoking now. Only smoking ecigs now.:high-five:

Glad you have meds again! :thumb:

Well, glad the girls didn't see anything. Glad they are going hang his ass. Slow torture would be better for him.

Hope the Dr. has some help you:peace:

Holy Shit!

Hi Buckshot,

Exactly! Crap...what the hell just happened?

It's been 26 years now, but it goes to show how quickly life can change.

:peace:

Sq

Hi Young Lady. :love:

Jo is still having health issues. The surgery went well and she can see again. :high-five:
She has the flu at the moment...see just can't catch a break. We have both quit smoking now. Only smoking ecigs now.:high-five:

Glad you have meds again! :thumb:

Well, glad the girls didn't see anything. Glad they are going hang his ass. Slow torture would be better for him.

Hope the Dr. has some help you:peace:

I'm happy Jo can see again. Damn...the flu. Poor girl just cant' get a break. Lots of hugs/loves and positive vibes to feel better soon.

Ya, it's good to know about the girls...they'll find out someday what went down, but at least they won't have any direct memory of it. My boy doesn't remember anything that happened that day even tho he was right there when it happened...but he was only 1yr 10mo old at the time. I think too young to really remember.

Yep, hang his ass for sure...I like the idea of slow torture. Who knows how long it took him to choke her out, and how horrible it must have been for her.

The Dr... funny how we hate them and hang high hopes on them all at the same time :)

Take care...Lovies and Hugs all around

:circle-of-love:

Sq

intense stuff your a trooper hope you get to feling better and have an awesome holiday!:circle-of-love::high-five::thumb:

Hi bid,

Just marching along to my own drum these days...Life is good!

Had a great time yesterday doing the extended family thing...thanks for asking.

Feeling better, for the most part...it's all a state of mind anyway. I got some new meds, that helps

Happy Holidays to you and yours my friend

:peace:

Sq

nice to hear your having a good holiday season
i think i can wait 2 more days to tell everyone merry xmas cause arent most of us here and checking shit out at least once a day?
well happy holidays
cant wait for the next set of pics
oh btw i just perused your journal went back to cp and your on here posting now lol

Back
Top Bottom