Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

re: Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

Hi OG,

She never disappoints. I was just in looking at trics...man she looks nice. A couple more weeks, I can't hardly wait. :yummy:

*golden lasso* :rofl: that's funny, and I always thought it was the uniform that attracted all the attention

:peace:

Sq

Hi Delocated420,

Thank you for the kind words...and Welcome to :420: and to my journal.

I've grown the Wonder Woman several times now, I like it a lot...she's very potent, with a strange mix of fruity and spicy flavors. The other two are new to me...We shall see. A couple more weeks and I'll chop them down. I'm getting really excited about it too. I need some new flavors.

:thanks:

Sq

Hi bid,

yep...flowering a plenty. The Wonder Woman is a beast now...I wonder what she'll be dried this time. The last one was a little over 1.5z, this one is twice as big. But she's got a lot more popcorn than the last one. That's ok tho, I really want to try dry ice hash.

Sorry I haven't been getting around too much...I'll try to catch up on your journal soon. Hope things in your world are good.

Sq

Hi Chronic,

:thanks:

Sq

Hi Buckshot,

Thank you, I agree, they look pretty good now. I have to give credit to BPN for that. I think they really like Corey's concoctions.

I'm so glad that simple cloning method works for you. I've been using it for months, but I will admit I actually had to throw a White Rhino clone away...it just wouldn't root. About 4 weeks and all it had was a bunch of those white nubs all over it but not a single hair anywhere. So it doesn't always work. And right now I have two Blueberry Gum cuttings that aren't doing so well, which really bums me out...I gave away the mom.

Thanks for looking in...It's always nice to see you.

Sq

You are right it does not always work ... so I also use a dome and peat pellets :cheesygrinsmiley: that is near 100% Don't tell Corey but I am thinking about trying BPN. I am set at the moment but I have been considering it for a while. Foxfarm should have never given me the cold shoulder. Sorry I am so hit or miss, mostly miss :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi bid,

yep...flowering a plenty. The Wonder Woman is a beast now...I wonder what she'll be dried this time. The last one was a little over 1.5z, this one is twice as big. But she's got a lot more popcorn than the last one. That's ok tho, I really want to try dry ice hash.

Sorry I haven't been getting around too much...I'll try to catch up on your journal soon. Hope things in your world are good.

Sq

i predict 2.5 z on her, i tried the dry ice thing but my bag was crap so it was to "green" but i saw enough to know its how im doing it next time for sure after i get bubble bags,
things are going great here got gorgeous plants and gorgeous woman in my life although shes a lil under the weather atm "flu" but im a good dr so she will be well soon:thumb:

Hey Sqwheels! Just stopping in to say high! :allgood: Looking good! :thumb:

:ganjamon:

You are right it does not always work ... so I also use a dome and peat pellets :cheesygrinsmiley: that is near 100% Don't tell Corey but I am thinking about trying BPN. I am set at the moment but I have been considering it for a while. Foxfarm should have never given me the cold shoulder. Sorry I am so hit or miss, mostly miss :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buckshot,

Ya, I think I'm gonna go back to the cubes and gel with a dome, see what I get. Maybe its too dry in there now that it's winter.

I would definitely recommend BPN...I think they are wonderful and the girls seem to like them plenty. If I had the perfect environment and was a better grower I'm sure the plants would be even better. I'll harvest soon...I guess that's the altimate test...taste/effect

"hit and miss" not to worry...I've been gone for an entire week now. Where the time went nobody knows :rofl:

Sq

i predict 2.5 z on her, i tried the dry ice thing but my bag was crap so it was to "green" but i saw enough to know its how im doing it next time for sure after i get bubble bags,
things are going great here got gorgeous plants and gorgeous woman in my life although shes a lil under the weather atm "flu" but im a good dr so she will be well soon:thumb:

Hi bid,

I like the prediction, but I think you might be a bit over the mark. I'd be happy with 2

My buddy uses a paint straining bag...laughed at me when I said I was gonna buy one for $10. He got his at the big box store for a fraction of that... I'm gonna have to go look and see

Sending good vibes to you and the mrs. I hope she's feeling better soon.

:blunt:
Sq

Thanks for asking sq. No bladder cancer! Hope your feeling OK! :love:

Hi OMM,

Damn glad to hear it...I was a worried for you, but didn't want to dwell.

Thanks for asking...I'm ok, just really run down lately. Now days they call it SADD...I feel like somebody came along and let all the air out of my balloon. Or the wind from my sail, and with lots going on here last week...family and friends. I got really worn out. Then got really horrible news...on Monday, we lost a very wonderful young woman to a violent encounter with her babies (2) daddy.

I'm so glad you're cancer free...hope Jo is doing ok...How's her headache these days? after the MRI? I've been gone about a week and I'm sure I'm a dozen pages behind in your journal.

Take care my friend

:love:

Sq

Hey Sqwheels! Just stopping in to say high! :allgood: Looking good! :thumb:

:ganjamon:

High Vape,

thank you...should starting harvesting next week or so...I can't wait

So nice to see you making the 'rounds...Hope you're feeling better these days.

:high-five:

Sq

Hi Folks :ciao:

Update time...sorry so late. The days just slipped by this last week. I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.

These pics where taken Monday...44 and 45 days I think

Wonder Woman...she's really getting heavy I've had to strap a few of her branches together to keep them from falling out too far
DSCN34674.JPG

This is one branch
RSCN3486.JPG

Her trics still have ways to go...if she goes according to schedule she should be ready the second week of Dec
DSCN34691.JPG

DSCN34701.JPG

Blue Widow...also putting on some weight this last week and her trics are coming along nicely. She should come down just a couple days before WW

DSCN3481.JPG
DSCN3485.JPG

RSCN3489.JPG

Aurora Indica will be the first to come down...she's only got a week or so. Her trics are about 30% amber on the little ones...the bigger ones are only about 15% amber but coloring more by the day I think...I've been checking them for several days now
DSCN34753.JPG

Her tops are packed really tightly...this is kinda blurry, but you can see how full she is
DSCN34792.JPG

a close up of one of her nugs
RSCN3487.JPG

That's it for the flower room. I had to transplant the vegging WW bonsai this week. I took a few pics...I'll try to do an update on the veg side tomorrow

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy

:green_heart:

Sq

Hi OMM,

Damn glad to hear it...I was a worried for you, but didn't want to dwell.

Thanks for asking...I'm ok, just really run down lately. Now days they call it SADD...I feel like somebody came along and let all the air out of my balloon. Or the wind from my sail, and with lots going on here last week...family and friends. I got really worn out. Then got really horrible news...on Monday, we lost a very wonderful young woman to a violent encounter with her babies (2) daddy.

I'm so glad you're cancer free...hope Jo is doing ok...How's her headache these days? after the MRI? I've been gone about a week and I'm sure I'm a dozen pages behind in your journal.

Take care my friend

:love:

Sq

Hi my Buddy! I think I'm in SADD with you. I'm kind of dragging too. The last few weeks have been tough on Jo and I. Taking her to the optometrist tomorrow. She can't see out of her left eye. More residual damage from what she's been through. Her migraine is gone, except for a dull ache. She has beautiful blue eyes.......it's so sad to see her like this.

I'm so sorry for your young Mother friend. Totally needless. Crap like that is so needless. I hope they put him under the jail. Hope her children don't end up in an orphanage like I did.

I looked ahead and your girls look great! Nice pictures too! Aurora Indica is the first strain I ever grew, I think you'll like her.

Don't worry about my journal...I have no grow right now and I'm just keeping in touch with everyone.

Chin up my Buddy....this too shall pass. :high-five:

Woooooweee. That's some fine looking bud! I love looking at your plants and pics, you keep knocking it out of the park. Very nice Sqwheels! BTW- I'm giving PE another try - will be starting a new journal again soon, but I have a pic or two up of the next gen in my current journal. Can't wait! :yahoo:

Squeels

I see that soon you will be well rewarded for your fine care of your ladies, they are showing the :love: !

Hi my Buddy! I think I'm in SADD with you. I'm kind of dragging too. The last few weeks have been tough on Jo and I. Taking her to the optometrist tomorrow. She can't see out of her left eye. More residual damage from what she's been through. Her migraine is gone, except for a dull ache. She has beautiful blue eyes.......it's so sad to see her like this.

I'm so sorry for your young Mother friend. Totally needless. Crap like that is so needless. I hope they put him under the jail. Hope her children don't end up in an orphanage like I did.

I looked ahead and your girls look great! Nice pictures too! Aurora Indica is the first strain I ever grew, I think you'll like her.

Don't worry about my journal...I have no grow right now and I'm just keeping in touch with everyone.

Chin up my Buddy....this too shall pass. :high-five:

Hi OMM,

You shouldn't suffer from SADD...your day cycle doesn't change on the equator. I'm real sorry to hear that you and Jo are struggling with health troubles ... you're both in mind thoughts daily...sending good vibes every day.

Not seeing out of one eye...sounds suspicious. The headache, the MRI incident, now the eye. I hope the eye doc can give you some answers.

My honey has beautiful blue eyes too. I'd hate it if he was having problems...I guess, in all reality, it's something we all have to look forward to tho. Aging is inevitable. Unless the world ends in 18 days...:tokin:

Ya, Mandi did not deserve what happened...her daughters will be raised by the aunts and grandparents...but mainly the aunts. I just hope they didn't see any of what happened. It's even worse than I first thought...when they searched his house, they found another body in an upstairs closet. And there is a woman missing they think he might be responsible for. Absolute craziness!!!

Glad to know you liked your AI...I haven't talked to anybody else that's grown her. Thanks for the insight. Do you remember about how many days she went?

I relieved to know you're taking a break...take care my dear friend.

:circle-of-love:

Sq

Woooooweee. That's some fine looking bud! I love looking at your plants and pics, you keep knocking it out of the park. Very nice Sqwheels! BTW- I'm giving PE another try - will be starting a new journal again soon, but I have a pic or two up of the next gen in my current journal. Can't wait! :yahoo:

Hi X,

Thanks so much...very high praise from a great grower. :Namaste:

I'm glad to hear you're trying her again...I really liked it. I'll grow it again some day too, I still have a few beans.

I'm so far behind on journals, I feel it's hopeless to try to catch up. But I'll be making the rounds after I get this update done. I'll be over to see what's up with you asap

Hope this finds you and yours feeling well and happy

Sq

Back
Top Bottom