Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

re: Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

sqweelie!! i did hit the like button tho i paused but i decided i like you and your work, eff thatstupid cancer u will whoop its ass! you know about rick simpson oil right? curing cancer is what it does,try juicing whole cannabis flowers and all and no heat to activate the psycoactivity that way you can get huge amounts in you without the high that would overwhelm, the science says 10mg if smoked is about the most but juiced you can get 600 mg , andof course you can still smoke-vape etc, the plants are looking fab! the bubbeicous wont flower it will even out after a bit, going 24/0 will ruin the point of glr, i had some do that bubbleicous was one,but jandre schooled me and i found out from him that its ok and it will level out and stop throwing so many pre flowers .ok well i better let you get back to growing & healing, you got my positive energy ball cannon firing giant healing orbs of healing light straight at you! (i know that sounded kinda bad) but you knowwhat i mean lol :thumb::bravo::circle-of-love:

My good friend Sqwheels -

I felt gut-punched when I read about your cancer diagnosis. Still, I know of few people who seem more capable of kicking it's ass than yourself. You are a determined, capable, strong woman, and not one to give in from what I can see. Keep it that way, k?

I'm glad to hear that you have a good support system around you. I don't envy the treatments you are about to go through, but you will persevere. Please try to stay positive, and know that there are people like myself who are truly pulling for you along the way.

Sending you much love and positivity, with wishes for a complete and speedy recovery -

X

Sqwheels -

I was finally getting around to putting my first journal together, so I had to see what you were up to.

Read your last update and just wanted to send some love your way. :love::love::love:

If you need help with anything, just lemme know.

~Pixxel

Just a quick note to let you know you're on my mind -- sending much love and positive energy your way, Sqwheels.

:circle-of-love:

Hi Folks...

First chance I've had all week to get here... Sorry I didn't mean to dump and run when I was here last.

First of all :thanks: for all the supportive thoughts and positive vibes...Keep 'em comin' ... I'll take every one!!!

I'm in it for a fight. This week has been radiation, in a couple weeks it'll be chemo probably. One day at a time.

Thanks to Mr Krip for the kind words... :Namaste:

Thanks bid...you always say the coolest things to me...positive energy ball cannon firing giant healing orbs ...

Good to know about the bubblicious and pre flower... thanks. I didn't change the GLR so all is good. It hasn't gotten any worse, so I left it alone... it will flower in a couple days when finally flipped.

I have heard about rick simpson oil, but have not researched it

X...my good friend, ya kinda took the wind from my sail for a minute too. But like you said ... determined to fight it. You've pegged me pretty good. Good attitude and outlook, with a little morbidity mixed in so not to take it all too seriously. I've been pokin' fun at myself for many years now over the whole paraplegic thing, It's just my way. And I poke fun at others too.. You'd be surprised at some of the questions I've been asked in the past. I guess the point is...so far I'm dealing with it and feeling positive...I don't plan on kickin' it anytime soon

And yes, great support system in all the family and friends thanks for the good vibes... keep 'em comin'

Hi Pix -- Thanks for the positive thoughts and good vibes. I'll let you know. So far things are on track for first harvest on or around 5-19 with Blueberry Gum. and a week later, give or take a couple days for Wonder woman and OG, and another week after for Power Skunk. I might be tired, but I can probably handle them in that schedule.

Thanks again for all the good wishes and positive thoughts...

Here's a few pics I've taken this week just to wet you whistle
Blueberry Gum about 10 days to go
DSCN41301.JPG

DSCN41311.JPG

DSCN41331.JPG

Wonder Woman about 2 wks to go
DSCN4136.JPG

DSCN4134.JPG

OG 18 about 2 wks to go
DSCN41401.JPG

DSCN41421.JPG

Power Skunk 3 wkss to go
DSCN41441.JPG

DSCN41461.JPG

That's it for tonight folks...hope you enjoy

:green_heart:

Sq

Hi Sqwheels -

So nice to hear from you. Keep the positive spirit, Sqwheels, it can do wonders. Attitude can be half the battle or more - I believe that to be true, and I've seen it in action. Those last pics are incredible! You sure haven't let anything get in the way of growing beautiful plants, and taking lovely pics. :yummy:

Hey Sqwheels, glad to hear you are doing well, keep it up. Plants look good, nice to have something else to think/worry about. Weather should be looking up for a few days, try to get out and enjoy it....my favorite time of year. Pop on here just to say Hi and let us know how you are doing.....you don't have to worry about an update on the plants.

More vibes coming at ya now:circle-of-love:

:cheer:

:goodjob:

:circle-of-love:your plants always look so yummy sq:thumb:
good vibes your way:peace:

Hang in there......rest a while, start again......I know it's draining on you, however it will be done soon.

Have you reached the chem o part yet ? Thinking of you. Sending massive healing vibes to you.
:love::love:

Hi Folks,

Just a quick pop in to say high...Happy Memorial Day. And a special thanks to all you vets out there... love you for all the sacrifices you've made for us all. We don't take time to say it enough.

I had a mishap with OG18...she had a pH thing or a nute thing in the last few days... some of her leaves have turned brown and a little crusty looking, kinda marbled. Today I pulled her out of the light, gonna cut her tomorrow. Wonder Woman got cut yesterday and blueberry gum is jarred and burping. Gonna test her later tonight in a clean bubbler :yummy: Was looking at Power Skunk tonight and she looks ready too even tho her breeder says 60 days (would be 6-4, another week) I'll be pulling her in a couple days, she needs to dry out just a little. I still think GLR may have something to do with early harvest...hmmm?? Any Comments/thoughts on this??

You all are so kind in your thoughts and well wishes...thank you so much for the good healing vibes. The cancer thing has been the last thing on my mind for a few days now. We went out of town for a couple days and did the camping thing at my best girlfriends and her mans house...they live in the boonies. I loved it, had so much fun. Bombfire, smores, blasting music, all that good stuff... almost forgot I was ill. Good times.
:party:

Ok,
Just the facts...Radiation on my brain is done. Last Thursday most of my hair fell out. Biopsy is out for molecular testing...looking for genetic markers to pinpoint the chemo better to the cancer. The headaches are being "managed" by a steroid...that I should be weaning off, but every time I try to stop it the headache returns. Going back to the chemo dr on 6-6.

That's about it I think...I have noticed that my thoughts are a little scattered. May be the radiation, may be the extra cannabis. Still struggling with nicotine. but the MJ helps, my intake has doubled at least. Every time I want a cig I smoke more weed. I've had to clean my bubbler a lot lately. :roorrip:

I'm sorry I didn't address each of your comments individually, tired tonight. side effects of radiation and a long weekend ... please know I love and appreciate all the good vibes from all my great friends here.. :thanks:

I'll try to get some pics up soon. I got a bubblicious crying for 12/12

Sq

Hang in there - cannabis makes a fine substitute when you have other cravings. You are on my mind frequently, Sqwheels. Appreciate the update. Hope the headaches go away soon... X

:circle-of-love:

Hi there young Lady. :circle-of-love:
Glad you went out and had fun.camping. Sure remember how the radiation makes one weak. Sounds like you are getting to the end of that. Good luck with the chem-mo. Stay as positive as you always are. Sending the good vibes to you. Keep fighting.:love:

Glad to hear you are not letting it get you down and had a great weekend!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom