Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

re: Sqwheels' Garden - Bonsai Style

Thanks hozona...I was trying to figure this out myself. But my "reply" window shows the actual picture...not the text. When I tried to delete the pic it didn't respond well, it deleted back to my previous post for some reason.

Which part? the energy bank ... or the not enough snow ??

Nice to see you OMM...hope you and Jo are feeling well. Gotta keep that med's schedule under control. How's Jo's tooth now?

Sq

Not enough snow! How can anyone say that? :circle-of-love:

Jo is over it already....she has been feeling pretty damn good, so am I. Thanks!

Hope you are not feeling blue any more.:Namaste:

Hey, nice journal. Not sure if you already bought a new Ph meter, but I have been using one in the 70-80 price range, that is very accurate. Whenever I test known ph solutions, it is right on.

Milwaukee Instruments PH55 Waterproof Ph Dual Level LCD Tester

8 left in stock on Amazon for only $55 right now. I paid $70. Darn it. Wish I had that sell. Anyway, it says Martini Instraments on it.

Hi LEDRF,

:thanks: and :welcome: to my journal.

Thank you for the info...I'll look into it.

Sq

Hey OMM,

Feeling considerably better actually... the days are getting longer now and I think it helps

Thanks for asking. I'm so glad to hear y'all are doing well :bravo:

yeah...not enough snow. You'll never hear me say something crazy like that.

:circle-of-love:

Sq

Hi Folks :ciao:

Update time...things are progressing nicely in my garden. Maybe a little quicker than I anticipated. I wonder if glr has something to do with this. There was some discussion of this in X's journal I think...makes me wonder, because Blue Widow looks so ready

These are about 40 days of 12/12
Blue Widow is about 20% amber now with most of her hairs red and curled up, her nugs are nice and dense and real sticky, and she smells like diesel and citrus to me
DSCN3774.JPG

DSCN37831.JPG

Aurora Indica has almost completely cloudy trics now, with just a few amber, her hairs are still pretty white in comparison to BW and she has some pretty dense nugs too
DSCN3790.JPG

DSCN3791.JPG

DSCN3794.JPG

I found and teased out a seed from this girl a couple days ago
DSCN38321.JPG

I left if to dry out a couple days...it may have matured if I had left it in the plant. I'm pretty sure I found another...I left that one alone. Both of these were in the very top portion of her bud.
DSCN3840.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud will finish last I'm sure. Her trics are still mostly clear and her hairs have just started to curl up and turn red...this pic is a few days old, but I was noticing earlier today how much she's changed in just a couple days, maybe she'll finish fast
DSCN3801.JPG

DSCN3806.JPG

Wonder Woman has really filled in nicely. She's gonna produce a lot of meds for me
DSCN38241.JPG

DSCN3823.JPG

DSCN38252.JPG

I thought this was another seed in WW, but this has since *blossomed* as part of her flower.
DSCN3835.JPG

I have searched these girls thoroughly and I can't find a single male part on them anywhere...what gives with the seeds? I know that occasionally they put off a seed or two late in cycle...but these aren't late in their cycle. Any ideas?

I've defoliated again since I took these pics, and as much as I removed, you can't hardly tell I did anything...they are all very tightly packed with nugs and I find it difficult to get to those little stems buried down inside, I've just continued to pluck leaves on a daily basis.

I've also started 3 new babies...Power Skunk, OG #18 and Bubblicious

I had to tease the skin off this with a drop of water and some soak time...
DSCN3768.JPG

she was recovering nicely until I accidentally dumped her later that day, and was surprised by the root development in such a short time...just 2 days since I put them into cubes
DSCN3772.JPG

DSCN3769.JPG

DSCN3771.JPG

5 days later. I love to watch them at this early stage...they change daily. Who am I kidding...I love to watch them at any stage
:ganjamon:

OG #18
DSCN3843.JPG

Power Skunk...you can see it's sucker leaf is still a little deformed, and she's slightly smaller than the others, probably due to my dumping her on her head last week, it's a good thing they're tough little weeds
:cheer:
DSCN3842.JPG

Bubblicious
DSCN38441.JPG

That's it for tonight...thanks for looking, hope you enjoy

Any thoughts on glr and early harvest? I'd appreciate any first hand experience on this topic... thanks

:green_heart:

Sq

Wonder Woman looking great as always, Sqwheels. Nice pics and plants! :bravo:

The young ones are cute - I love watching them at all stages, too. :yummy:

Hi Folks :ciao: Update time...things are progressing nicely in my garden. Maybe a little quicker than I anticipated. I wonder if glr has something to do with this. There was some discussion of this in X's journal I think...makes me wonder, because Blue Widow looks so ready These are about 40 days of 12/12 Blue Widow is about 20% amber now with most of her hairs red and curled up, her nugs are nice and dense and real sticky, and she smells like diesel and citrus to me
DSCN3774.JPG
DSCN37831.JPG
Aurora Indica has almost completely cloudy trics now, with just a few amber, her hairs are still pretty white in comparison to BW and she has some pretty dense nugs too
DSCN3790.JPG
DSCN3791.JPG
DSCN3794.JPG
I found and teased out a seed from this girl a couple days ago
DSCN38321.JPG
I left if to dry out a couple days...it may have matured if I had left it in the plant. I'm pretty sure I found another...I left that one alone. Both of these were in the very top portion of her bud.
DSCN3840.JPG
Northern Lights x Big Bud will finish last I'm sure. Her trics are still mostly clear and her hairs have just started to curl up and turn red...this pic is a few days old, but I was noticing earlier today how much she's changed in just a couple days, maybe she'll finish fast
DSCN3801.JPG
DSCN3806.JPG
Wonder Woman has really filled in nicely. She's gonna produce a lot of meds for me
DSCN38241.JPG
DSCN3823.JPG
DSCN38252.JPG
I thought this was another seed in WW, but this has since *blossomed* as part of her flower.
DSCN3835.JPG
I have searched these girls thoroughly and I can't find a single male part on them anywhere...what gives with the seeds? I know that occasionally they put off a seed or two late in cycle...but these aren't late in their cycle. Any ideas? I've defoliated again since I took these pics, and as much as I removed, you can't hardly tell I did anything...they are all very tightly packed with nugs and I find it difficult to get to those little stems buried down inside, I've just continued to pluck leaves on a daily basis. I've also started 3 new babies...Power Skunk, OG #18 and Bubblicious I had to tease the skin off this with a drop of water and some soak time...
DSCN3768.JPG
she was recovering nicely until I accidentally dumped her later that day, and was surprised by the root development in such a short time...just 2 days since I put them into cubes
DSCN3772.JPG
DSCN3769.JPG
DSCN3771.JPG
5 days later. I love to watch them at this early stage...they change daily. Who am I kidding...I love to watch them at any stage :ganjamon: OG #18
DSCN3843.JPG
Power Skunk...you can see it's sucker leaf is still a little deformed, and she's slightly smaller than the others, probably due to my dumping her on her head last week, it's a good thing they're tough little weeds :cheer:
DSCN3842.JPG
Bubblicious
DSCN38441.JPG
That's it for tonight...thanks for looking, hope you enjoy Any thoughts on glr and early harvest? I'd appreciate any first hand experience on this topic... thanks :green_heart: Sq
Shoot, can't leave these on the last page!

Hi Sqwheels! :thumb:

Now that is what I call an update! Whooo Weeee!:bravo:

You and Wonder Woman sure get along. Wow!

You have it all!

Great ladies, seeds? and new born s.

You sure put a smile on my face!
:high-five::cheesygrinsmiley::grinjoint::ganjamon:

Hi X,

Thank you for the compliment and for bumping those pics.

Ya, I like just looking at them. I'm in there everyday as soon as lights come on...just to look

Sq

Hi LEDRF,

:thanks:

I'm getting anxious now...it's getting close to harvest.

Sq

Hi OMM,

Thank you...and I didn't even get to pics of the veglings. The Blueberry Gum is finally looking like she might produce some good meds...I was a little concerned.

Ya, the Wonder Woman...I think she loves me. I've been growing/cloning her 2 years now and she never disappoints me, even when I abuse her, she still produces nicely.

About the seed...I have only seen 1 more. Can I count on it being a fem seed? I don't know much about how that works. This plant didn't hermie like the others that had seeds, and those seeds all produced hermies. This is a female plant.

Hope y'all are doing well...Hi to Jo

:peace:

Sq

Hi OMM,

Thank you...and I didn't even get to pics of the veglings. The Blueberry Gum is finally looking like she might produce some good meds...I was a little concerned.

Ya, the Wonder Woman...I think she loves me. I've been growing/cloning her 2 years now and she never disappoints me, even when I abuse her, she still produces nicely.

About the seed...I have only seen 1 more. Can I count on it being a fem seed? I don't know much about how that works. This plant didn't hermie like the others that had seeds, and those seeds all produced hermies. This is a female plant.

Sq

That Blueberry Gum just sounds good! Wonder Woman is you're one of a kind. A keeper.....

OK! I think they maybe female. Not sure, but I have few singles too. I'll have to plant a couple.
Haven't taken the time to find out.

We are fine.....I'll tell Jo. How's the car running?

SQ hi heres a thought on the seeds
i have had a few plants like that also, no male flowers but i find a few seeds
only thing i can think of as for me anyways is im using femenized seeds maybe whatever process they use to feminize might be causing it

I know perlite feels like a hard sterophoam rock, but what does vermiculite feel like? Spungy?

Have you tried 50%coco 50%perlite?

That's what I will be doing in my next grow. I really want to try a pure rockwool grow, but I am sort of scared because rockwool stays wet forever.

Hi OMM,

Sq

Yup, it should be a feminized seed, assuming that no other stray male pollen caused it. Sometimes our plants give us these little gifts from time to time, and they're usually female and very close to the phenotype/plant that they came from (again assuming no other accidental pollination). It's one of a few natural self-preservation tactics at their disposal.

That Blueberry Gum just sounds good! Wonder Woman is you're one of a kind. A keeper.....

OK! I think they maybe female. Not sure, but I have few singles too. I'll have to plant a couple.
Haven't taken the time to find out.

We are fine.....I'll tell Jo. How's the car running?

Hi OMM,

The Blueberry Gum was one of the first seeds I planted and I still haven't been able to harvest any. I don't think I'll be keeping her around tho...she seems a weakly plant. It took forever for her to put out 5 finger leaves and even now she seems a little weepy looking. Maybe it's me, I might not be giving her what she needs.

On the seed...I think I'll save it, plant it someday just to see what happens. :) No reason not to.

Good to hear that you and Jo are good.

About the car... urg!!! I'll pm you

:Namaste:

Sq

SQ hi heres a thought on the seeds
i have had a few plants like that also, no male flowers but i find a few seeds
only thing i can think of as for me anyways is im using femenized seeds maybe whatever process they use to feminize might be causing it

Hey Cronic,

This is from femmed seed too. Maybe the process is the cause, I don't know. I'll grow it, just to see what happens

Sq

Back
Top Bottom