Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

OK, so I got a Kelly's Raost beef going cold on my nightstand so I could share these. :thanks:

Connoisseur Genetics (CSG): SSSDH#2 Day 8 flower

Wow, I don't know that I've had a better plant. I'm just staring at her. The color, form, structure, vigor, health, vibrancy and lushness. I'm in love. I'm smoking the #1 pheno right now, and it's fucking awesome. Highest recommendation. :thumb:

I tried to get a couple without flash, I think they are the last three.

DSC_024925.jpg
DSC_025117.jpg
DSC_025620.jpg
DSC_026016.jpg
DSC_025420.jpg
DSC_0252_2.jpg
DSC_025319.JPG
DSC_025223.jpg

You can see the glands coming out with the immature leafs. Frost/ON :)

I'll follow up with a smoke report on the SSSDH#1, sometime this week. I really can't get enough. I think it was the first time in forever, that my wife was like ... 'you know what time it is'...LOL. I've got ECSDH#2 coming up next. While lacking in dramatic and stark symmetry, she makes up with in feminine charms beyond compare. I'm such a happy farmer. :surf:

Connoisseur Genetics (CSG): ECSDH#2 Day 13 flower

My main squeeze (sssh don't tell the new hot side chick) lol. She's such a doll. :love: She's still not set, a little more lopsided than she looks here, but she's still got couple days of UP left I think.

You can smell the clone in her, not huge as of yet, but it's there more than on the #1. Love this ones' leafs though, very thick.

DSC_026520.jpg
DSC_026917.JPG
DSC_026113.jpg
DSC_026413.jpg
DSC_026718.jpg

TahStar soon, maybe tomorrow. Peace and love y'all.

Some really healthy looking plants CS, they never cease to amaze me.:bravo:

Thanks brother. :Namaste: They inspire me. I try to give a look of what I see, but I'm never sure how much makes it through or translates, so it's great to hear. Thank you. :thanks:

These two make it easy for sure, some don't shine. :volcano-smiley:

Far-out plants, man. They are in the game for real :ciao: :thumb: :passitleft:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Ladies looking lovely Care!

I'm doing the same. Family today, so I just got my first lift of the day. I'm going to go visit with them for a while. :Namaste:

Imma pinch that Star, she's a runaway B. :)
Far-out plants, man. They are in the game for real :ciao: :thumb:

:thanks::passitleft:Thanks brother, good to see you.
I caught some real nice ones for sure. :thumb: Going to be a photo finish. ;)

In House Genetics (IHG): Tahoe Star Day 11 (taken yesterday)

She's not stoppin'. I popped all of them tonight, just a roll, and pinch on the stem near tips. I'll keep pinching her till she stops. Sexy 6 pack. Big spindly fans. She's got a different look, but it's exactly what comes to mind if you were to picture the love child of Tahoe and S.Star. Longer nodes, longer fingers, big stretch. Probably going to clean her up a little, after she sets.

DSC_027317.JPG

DSC_027222.jpg
DSC_027914.jpg
DSC_027619.jpg
DSC_027716.jpg
DSC_028016.jpg

I'm liking the new mix. Looks like the minerals are about right. Still feeding water and benes only.

So beautiful man. Those shiny leaves. Looks polished almost. Now that I'm switching to soil I will need to start paying closer attention to grows like these.

So beautiful man. Those shiny leaves. Looks polished almost. Now that I'm switching to soil I will need to start paying closer attention to grows like these.

Lots of minerals, calicium, foliar, spectrum & love added :thumb: Find a decent base if you can down there, and run one plant through. No nutes, just keep upping her pot size till flower. See what she does, and how hot the soil is. If you have room for two, run one straight, and one with amendments. I can PM you my amendment list, it's all fairly common things. :thumb:

Lots of minerals, calicium, foliar, spectrum & love added :thumb: Find a decent base if you can down there, and run one plant through. No nutes, just keep upping her pot size till flower. See what she does, and how hot the soil is. If you have room for two, run one straight, and one with amendments. I can PM you my amendment list, it's all fairly common things. :thumb:

Thanks brother, that would be great.

I think I managed to find a really good organic soil and seedling mix. I think I pm'd you the link to the guys that make it. Hoping to have it soon and get the next round planted.

Thanks brother, that would be great.

I think I managed to find a really good organic soil and seedling mix. I think I pm'd you the link to the guys that make it. Hoping to have it soon and get the next round planted.

Soo.....all-in then, Blaze style. :thumb: Remote grows, I would want to simplify and failure proof as much as possible - so big soil pots, a 55g drum with pump/hose/wand to water every 3-5 days....feed very little (less chance of agonistic effects and imbalance), and if with any synths, add zymes....really just look at building your soil with minerals and benes, and then keeping it healthy and active, the plant will take what it wants. In soil less is always more, so in some sense, it's as as easy as you make it. Coco is the exact opposite, although I feel it's easier to get nice looking plants in coco....just mix A&B and feed at 50% and you'll have near perfect looking plants if your environment/light is decent. They just don't have the character of soil buds imo. Nothing like soil. :) I might be a little picky though lol.

Dialed in! Beautiful CS!
Love.gif

Just about. RH and temp are there, and usually they aren't, so I'll take it. They'll need a feed soon..so I'll make some tea I"m thinking. Drench with Calcium though first, which I might do with a half watering in the next couple days, so I can follow quick with some NPK for the now forming buds. :) June is here Doppleganjabrother, see you soon:high-five:

Going to automate RH for next year. :thumb:

Riffing. The weed from the last couple runs, is significantly better than produce and plants that looked just as healthy, from a few run earlier. Those plants had most of the shine, if not the last coat, of those prior. Buds too looked indistinguishable, but the potency/broadness wasn't. It now involves the whole body and all of your senses in a deeper way. It's not just stronger, it's better. Very worth the journey, from almost organic to synthetic and back again. I'm very happy with things right now. .....tick, tock lol. I'mma check my timers, and all that crap.

Think that huge DK's Texberry has about 7-9 days left. I'll swap her and the SSD/Chem-D duet. :Namaste: I think that she could have been bigger if I were 'feeding', sorry Dusty the numbers won't be breaking records, but she'll be looking real nice, I'll post her up soon.

She's reeking of berry and sugar, pine and a trail of spice. Gave a push last week, so it's coming soon. She was about as linear in her growth as I've seen. Flowers seemed to take long, but it's only been 59 day, so it's still early. Every size-of-pot rung I climb, the swell cycles seem less clearly determinable (fewer and longer oxygen cycles) so maybe this is pot-size related to a degree. Otherwise, smell, frost and yield are all very good at this point. Not expecting much of a fade. I shoulda defoled more for yield, but that's my fault. I don't like the 10gal it's just too big. 7's are max for me.

Be grateful to have some proper goodnight meds.:love: these sativa are like ... you know lol.

Soo.....all-in then, Blaze style. :thumb: Remote grows, I would want to simplify and failure proof as much as possible - so big soil pots, a 55g drum with pump/hose/wand to water every 3-5 days....feed very little (less chance of agonistic effects and imbalance), and if with any synths, add zymes....really just look at building your soil with minerals and benes, and then keeping it healthy and active, the plant will take what it wants. In soil less is always more, so in some sense, it's as as easy as you make it. Coco is the exact opposite, although I feel it's easier to get nice looking plants in coco....just mix A&B and feed at 50% and you'll have near perfect looking plants if your environment/light is decent. They just don't have the character of soil buds imo. Nothing like soil. :) I might be a little picky though lol.

All in... is there any other way? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can get my hands on plenty of Biobizz nutes, EM-prosoil (bennies and sugars), mycorrhizae and kelpak. Think we also have some fulvic acid as well. I'm going to be doing lots of reading. Currently reading true living organics. Should be able to formulate a nice plan going forward. First I want to see how the soil performs though, so with the next round I will be using any nutes or bennies sparingly.

Will be good to bounce some ideas off you when the time comes. Now to get myself a second tent. Luckily I have a few spare lights. Money money money...

Looks great man! :circleofWINNING
The 55gal drum/pump/water wand setup has served me well for many years. Even if the scale of the grow is smaller, it's kickass not to have to daily mix nutrients for sure. Ofc, organic growers get stiffed as it's hard to pump teas through evenly & even worse trying to keep that shit equally oxygenated & mixed, not to mention the joys of fermentation :ROFLOL (But hey, if you can't feed plants with it, maybe after distillation it can be bottled & sold to tourists as whiskey?) (And now, time for a rambling dissertation, pre-morning coffee) .
I've got a buddy who micromanages his nutes. Full Custom Organic. Then salts. Then half & half. Canna. House & Garden. GenHydro. And amendments. A fucking wall FULL of pretty bottles. Boost this, Bloom that. Rhizo blah blah. Tonic hurr durr. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Y'know, he gets about 40pp of empirical data per grow, and golly gee whiz his weed often finishes less than stellar-go figure eh? ...and I can sum it up in a sentence: "Nothing works better than keeping it simple." I shit you not.
Noobs reading this, take note: This isn't rocket science. I know it seems like it, but there's an industry making hundreds of millions of dollars a year simply by overcomplicating cannabis cultivation. A first time grower can get absolutelfuckingwonderful results by using GenHydro Floralicius Liquid, BLOOM ONLY (Lucas Formula style) and NO OTHER ADDITIVES AT ALL. Do I grow this way? No. I custom mix my own juice. But I understand plant nutrition in relation to cannabis cultivation so I don't have to. But demystifying the cloying nutrient industry & their shitty tricks (I'm looking at you, Advanced Nutrients, you wankers) is something that needs to happen from time to time.
Geesh, I should write friggin' poetry. On bathroom walls.
Staker, as always, looking drool-worthy. Espresso shot time or I might meander into politics-and none of us want that to happen ..

☕☕☕☕

Back
Top Bottom