Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Smiles, how often were you giving them the tea?

You're dead on about the Original, that was good stuff. To recreate, powdered egg whites and powdered milk 50:50 about a tablespoon per blender-ful, fresh squeezed orange juice 6oz, fill with rough crushed ice, then top with simple syrup til blender is almost full....that's it. :)

Beautiful close up bud shots. Always thought it interesting that cloudy trichs. appear clear again after cut. Thanks for Julius recipe....only know of one place left myself in Stockton over in the Valley. :Namaste:

I thought it was the plants playing with me, but it all gets sorted in the cure ;) Never knew it was a real thing, that's cool.

OJ's are underrated lol. Like great weed. People don't know what they are missing. :Namaste:

OJ's are underrated lol. Like great weed. People don't know what they are missing. :Namaste:

... a few plops of wotka with the syrup ... :slide: ... straw hat 'n' hitter ... we're good for awhile. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Smiles, how often were you giving them the tea?

You're dead on about the Original, that was good stuff. To recreate, powdered egg whites and powdered milk 50:50 about a tablespoon per blender-ful, fresh squeezed orange juice 6oz, fill with rough crushed ice, then top with simple syrup til blender is almost full....that's it. :)

Aaawww yeah! About to hit the grocery store! :thumb:

At my peak I was giving tea every 2 weeks. I'm a big fan of transplanting and also gave tea on every transplant to inoculate the new soil.

420 mag ruins photo quality as soon as you upload the image unfortunately. My photos always look a billion times better on my phone/PC than the website itself.

Staker's 2017 - SSSDH - Killer Purps - Dolato - Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

420 mag ruins photo quality as soon as you upload the image unfortunately. My photos always look a billion times better on my phone/PC than the website itself.

In order to manage server space, photos here are heavily compressed. Site Admin could opt for less compression but it'd be at a cost for the storage space.
**UPDATE**

Nope. No hot-linking using Vb code. That sucks, and there's no good reason for it** Go figure.

**My bad, 420 wants to own its (your) content, so that's why you can't hot-link.[/img]

Correct, SkunkWorks. It's pretty crappy in some ways. On the other hand, you don't have threads with X's where the pics once were. Hate that even more. I'll just crop the piss out of them. :thumb:

I'm sure I can 4k with the new camera, so some HD buds and flower videos will be coming.

Going to pot:

Tahoe Star, ECSDH#2, SSSDH#2, Pennywise into 7 gals. Roots 707 mix 50%, Basement Mix 20%, Perlite 20%, plus mineral/bene amendments.

Texberry, she's getting there. Frost really took a while to show up, a later froster. Fine by me if it all wants to mature at the same time. Figuring there'll be plenty of it. She's finally reeking like berry, and greasing up. Colas should be tight. Easy feeder, medium on everything....Defol is constant.

DSC_005948.jpg
DSC_006047.jpg
DSC_006744.jpg
DSC_006345.jpg
DSC_0067_2.jpg

I'm a dirt guy, but this is a coco plant, ECSDH-S#1

I was gifted a seed in a nug from the seed plant I grew, and so I tossed her in some coco. It's my second attempt with coco, and other than some slightly brown tips, she's so easy it's scary. I have to really know what's going on in soil to have plants finish this well. She's in flush - pulling her mid-next week. Tried the smoke two weeks ago, and it was strong then. :) Figure she'll give me about 40 grams or so, not bad for such a small pot. Plus, I needed some East Coast to smoke, and this was pretty quick. Didn't count days.

DSC_006248.jpg
DSC_005463.jpg

OK, still working on these nug shoots, trying to not buy a macro lens... flash, no flash

DSC_008546.jpg
DSC_008653.jpg

My friends - Thanks for all the kind words, Reps and friendship. Your thoughts, comments and energy are so positive and helpful. I'm clumsy with words when it comes to my own personal feelings, so I often skip past it.

Thank you all for joining me here, and celebrating our most favorite plant. :circle-of-love:

Happy Mother's Day to all.

Thank you for sharing brother. I think we all enjoy your shows. Thanks for giving the Texberry a chance.
She's looking fantastic.
Happy mother's day.

Sorry I didn't get her in the show more often, she's so frikken big, and I was hoping to get a real camera..lol :Namaste: I'll be sure to take some good ones though, now that I'm caught up. :thumb:

She's getting feed #2 today. She'll get about 750pmm, which will be the highest feed on her schedule. I let her dry out, so she should be flagging/wilted when I open her up today. I'll wet her down with some water first, as the PPM is a bit high. From here, she won't be water stressed any longer, she'll get it a day before flagging during swell and ripening. Water only next week, than a last 500ppm feed the week after... so 500/750/500 that's it for feeding nutes 1750 total, howsaboutthat. :)

Takes a 5gal bucket to mix up her soup. It's too bad that I had to really strip her due to being such a big bush, she was gloriously bushy and vibrant. Frost is building, it'll be there when it needs to be. Smells like she'll be fun to have around.... I'll be aiming the pull at even clear:amber, so on the early side for many. Looks like 4 weeks from here. Time to give her some energy and materials to build with. :love:

New 1K light went in yesterday, dialed down to 600w. Daystar 6" reflector as well. 10" Hyperfan going in as soon as I can get the filter for it.

Peace and love y'all...:cheer: Happy Mother's Day.

My friends - Thanks for all the kind words, Reps and friendship. Your thoughts, comments and energy are so positive and helpful. I'm clumsy with words when it comes to my own personal feelings, so I often skip past it.

Thank you all for joining me here, and celebrating our most favorite plant. :circle-of-love:

Happy Mother's Day to all.

No, thank you CareStaker. :Namaste: Little do you know how much you've motivated others and kept us excited about growing. Following you journal has lead me on a new path for knowledge multiple times and i appreciate that. Sometimes all we need is to be pointed in the right direction:thumb:
You even got me excited to try a new strain :Namaste:
20170511_211152.jpg

That's awesome. I'd recommend plenty of clear. She's heavy for sure. I have fell asleep on couch with pipe in my hand on this one.;)

She's a peach, so easy. I usually have more to do, but the pot is so big, I don't spend time with her. I water her and then see her next week lol, none of this 2 day stuff. Does she line up with other cues of being ripe? I'll make oil out of her, and smoke/vape her for goodnightime. :) Probably finish her under the XML LED. In about two weeks, I'm going to Veg these girls in the flower tent, under the 1K MH real quick, then flip em. :) I'm going to need some better weight this run, so I gotta Veg the little ones a bit more. Right now we got 1240 W in a 55" square tent with really one one plant... Course I wouldn't run that. :surf:

Agree w/ Twox....always great info & pics. Sharp detail & color from the new camera....but you supply the photogenic subject matter. :clap: :Namaste:

It's a blessing to have such friends. :Namaste:

Smoking some SSSDH today, as the Dolato is too heavy for day time. Like Panama, she made beautiful triagles of Sativa goodness, that became somewhat pale looking when cured. A small price to pay, along with the wait, as the ecsd clone really comes on, in the cure. You got that 100% right. It's become really quite euphoric, and still pretty clear, although it's become moderately visual - like the clone. Dosing is the key to how under the radar it is...and it's not hard to go too far. :tokin: Love this stuff, some great great weed. Philosophic weed. Solve the spiral type of weed. Or, just clean the house lol.

Edit: SSSDH Pheno#2 is in a 7 gallon. So is ECSDH#2. Pennywise, and Tahoe Star are also in 7gals. Purple Dream is still waiting. I'm going to find a better 1g pot (think it's about .6g in reality), maybe bump to 2gal fabric with a zipper, so Reg seeds will show sex better before committing it to a 7. I could sex cuttings, but I'm trying to keep it simpler.

Looking forward to this Roots 707 mix, it has live manure in it. Just when you think there's not enough crap in there, they find a way lol.

Man Care things are looking good in here! That Texberry is massive man!! I'm digging the bud shots. I'm secretly happy you didn't enter this month's contest, I would stand even less of a chance than I already do :rofl: I'm thinking you will like the Pennywise. I'm disappointed mine liked throwing nanners in late flowering. It's my favorite thing to smoke at the moment.

No, thank you CareStaker. :Namaste: Little do you know how much you've motivated others and kept us excited about growing. Following you journal has lead me on a new path for knowledge multiple times and i appreciate that. Sometimes all we need is to be pointed in the right direction:thumb:
You even got me excited to try a new strain :Namaste:
20170511_211152.jpg

A buddy I work with knows another grower that paid 500 for a cut of purple punch. It turned out to be nice smoke but the price of the clone seems steep to me. Then again I'm used to them going for no more than 25 and usually around 15. From the sounds of it the dosidos is pretty killer and from what I know of the purple punch it is stellar so those should produce some mighty fine plants :) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom