Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

For the record 420 Magazine.........Old people do not generally like change. I'm not the most computer savvy guy to begin with and now I have to try to figure out where everything is on this site all over again.

Yeah its tough on the older folks. I am adequate with computer usage so it didn't take me too long, but I certainly didn't like the learning curve. Still have a few things to figure out yet.

I would love to know the cost of the components used to make that light. I think you are an above average grower who understands what the plants want. With that light I suspect you'll meet or exceed your goals.

I certainly hope it will exceed my goals brother! I am cautious with my expectations....but also cautiously optimistic that it will exceed them. Good thing is we will all find out together here shortly!!

Tent Updates

Had to do a little bit of rearranging the garden today. Things were getting a bit crowded in the 2x4 veg tent, especially with running 2 Harlequins and 2 Stankberries with the 2 Nukeheads along with the Jack Herer Auto and the Blue Dream. I assume at some point here soon, one of the Stankberries and one of the Harlequins will show themselves to be males. I will likely just cull the Stankberry male. We might play around with a Harley male if we get one and he's a good one (we think one is showing pre flowers as a male).

What we will do is move all the plants upstairs to the 4x4 tent and the new light for a month or so and then swap the vegging plants back down into the small tent once I get more than two girls flowering. Anyways, the first picture is the veg tent as of 2 days ago. The second two pictures are most of the girls in their temporary home under the flowering light. I have the light as far away as I can get it until they are used to it and until I can get the dimmer switch installed and operational. All I can say is MAN that thing is like freaking bright!

Its great to be back up and running here!!

For the record 420 Magazine.........Old people do not generally like change. I'm not the most computer savvy guy to begin with and now I have to try to figure out where everything is on this site all over again.

It dosent seem to bad so far

Phone or PC?

Ive stumbled around a bit and found most things,yes some features dont exist, watch yer pics cuzz some meta tags are still there

Holler if I can help

PC..........and what on earth is a meta tag? And I can't find my pictures or figure out how to upload new pictures to the site. I'll look around a bit and see what I can find.

Here are a couple PHONE Pics to help ya navigate a bit and the PC info at the Bottom

1st pic, the 3 bars at Top, Teddy referred to them as HAMBURGER
Click it

Menu Bar slides over for the Forums and stuffs
YOUR THREADS is ones YOU started
WATCHED THREADS is your old list of subscribed threads

If you scroll down to the Bottom you have MEDIA
YOUR MEDIA is where yo go to UPLOAD pics
Click the add media, then MEMBER GALLERIES, then upload pics. It will default to your galleries

On a PC

Top row, 2nd from the Left
420 FORUMS... hover over it
WATCHED THREADS are your old subbed threads

For Pics
Far right is GALLERY
Hover over it click YOUR MEDIA
Right side black box ADD MEDIA
then click MEMBERS GALLERY at the top of the popup screen
Add yer pics

Hope this helps some my friend

Blue Dream Veg Day 13 Update

During all the moving of plants and setting up the light in the tent upstairs last night, we got around to transplanting the Blue Dream to a bigger pot. Seems to be enjoying its new home. I will give this girl another day or two to get her roots underneath her and I will top her. I will either do some main lining on her or a version of quad-lining. She is rolling along nicely. Roots looked great.

healthy looking plant there Beez!

Thanks, it's one of those Stankberry plants.........LOL J/k it's the one I was telling you about. The cross I made with the Quarter Pounder auto and the Wonder woman male photo

Harlequin Veg Day 29 Update

Its been a bit since I update Ms Stank's Harlequins. They are loving the new light and the new growth is exploding through (especially on Harlequin #1 which we suspect to be a male). The plants need a hair cut tonight. Ms Stank will do that and will make another attempt at pre-sexing them.

All feedings continue to be ACT. The temps today in the tent are a little lower than yesterday which isn't surprising as it was 75 here yesterday and now its in the 30s today. Temps are holding around 81-84 with the light on full power. RH is tougher to control in the bigger tent. I was able to get the RH up into the 60s in the 4x2 tent. Now in the 4x4, I can't really get it up over 40%. I did buy a second small humidifier that I will add and see if I can't get another 5-10%. If not, it is what it is and thats all that it will be.

I can't believe how bushy and short these plants are staying. I gave a couple side shot to show. Gotta open it up in there for a bit of light and air flow!

Yeah....we don't want to bring back the 70s and early 80s style!!
Speak for yourselves... :rofl:

Plants look stellar guys! I doubt you will be disappointed with that new light... time to start pulling the poundage (assuming some of that is seeds of course ;))

Your stank soil is continuing to live up to its reputation :yummy: can't wait to see the flowers on these gals!

Back
Top Bottom