Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

You guys with all your abbreviations. To a new guy you might as well be speaking Latin. I know a handful......GDP.....SLH etc. But SP? That's a new one.

LOL....yeah its tough sometimes to keep up........ Especially for the ones that do perpetual journals. Can be overwhelming for sure Beez!

Yea what is sp?? Are yall reffuring to the slurricane as sp? All i can think of are small penises sorry guys im 12 still. .

Don't worry.....you aren't alone Toast, I bet we have a lot more like you than they care to admit!

Lol he knew the Gerbil wang conversion! Imagine seeing SP (and I mean star Pupil) and slurricane in the same place at the same time...

Thats an image I certainly hope to see at some point!

Blue Dream Veg Day 8 Update

Its been about a week since I posted a Blue Dream update. She is picking up steam the last two days. Roots are really developing nicely and this girl might be ready for transplant in a few days.

She got a really nice light green color to her at this point. I am interested in seeing how she continues to develop. I haven't been doing as much leaf tip spreading with this one as I have with the others so I will pay attention to the node spacing.

021618_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_8_1.JPG

021618_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_8_2.JPG

021618_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_8_3.JPG

021618_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_8_4.JPG

021618_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_8_5.JPG

Jack Herer Auto

A quick bonus update with the little auto just popping yesterday. Not much to say but at least we are on the board!

021618_Jack_Herer_Seedling_Day_2_1.JPG

021618_Jack_Herer_Seedling_Day_2_2.JPG

021618_Jack_Herer_Seedling_Day_2_3.JPG

021618_Jack_Herer_Seedling_Day_2_4.JPG

Harlequin Update coming shortly!

Harlequin Veg Day 23

Saving the best for last tonight with Ms Stanks two girls (hopefully). They are continuing to show their appreciation for the bigger pots. Ms Stank did some minor defoliation on them and she took her first step in training with her first two toppings. It was cute to see her pout as she was about to cut the tops off. I had to chuckle because I know that feeling. Now I just chop em off without batting an eye....but I can certainly appreciate her struggle.

Still watering her with the ACT drinks when they get thirsty. Going to start pushing the waterings a bit to get those roots to really stretch.....probably right up to the point of the onset of wilting. I want the roots as strong and healthy as I can get them before the next transplants. Will be doing this to all of the plants this go around. Its a little different than I did the previous grow but I am curious to see how the growth responds to it. Time will tell.

Here they are before their hair cut!

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_1.JPG

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_2.JPG

Harlequin #1

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_3.JPG

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_4.JPG

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_5.JPG

Harlequin #2

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_6.JPG

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_7.JPG

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_8.JPG

And here they are after Ms Stank chopped em up!

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_9.JPG

021618_Harlequin_Veg_Day_23_10.JPG

We're off for the night....enjoy your evening!

Evening Van an Ms Van :)
I just had to say HOLLY FREAKING SHIT!!! I’m loving those Harley’s, you two are growing some very sexy ladies.......DAMNNNN!

Great job you two!! :circle-of-love::high-five::Namaste:

Hey Arctic! Thanks brother....they are definitely trying to show us their stuff. The Harlequin is a beautiful plant early on.....very stout for a supposed 75% Sativa. We were expecting a bit more height out of them honestly, but staying shorter is always a good thing in tents!

Explosive growth going there Stanks! They are loving life!

Morning Dabber! Thanks brother. We just give them some good dirt and good light and let them do their things at this point. The abuse is still to come!

Nice top job on the Harley’s. The blue dream is coming along nicely! Can’t wait to see how big she ends up getting. Let’s go lil Jack! Another big one I’m sure

Thanks brother! Yeah I have been pleased with the Blue Dream the last couple days. She was a bit iffy at the beginning with the "shell-met" she wanted to keep wearing but she's rolling now. Hoping she will reward us with the big ol' donkey shlong colas like Crash's and Ase's Blue Dream

I am hoping to see that at some point as well. I just need to get rid of under performing strains to make way for the SP.

Those Harlequins are looking fantastic. I can see you guys like bushes :rofl: No need to clean up under the skirt just let em stretch it out :laughtwo:

Morning Yeti, hope your having a great weekend brother. Thanks for the kind words on the Harley's.....Ms Stanks keeping em nice and low. Curious to see how they react to the topping.

Thats one of the cool things about the perpetual....I get to see new strains constantly and how differently or similar they grow and how they react to different things. Man I love growing this plant!

Fantastic job on the Harley’s guys

Thanks Penny! Its all her with the Harley's......she nailing it on her first go around.

Back
Top Bottom