Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Stankberry Veg Day 11 Update

Wasn't really intending to do an update on these tonight but I felt I kind of had to. These things are growing like crazy. I transplanted them 2 nights ago and figured that would slow them down a little bit. Guess I was wrong. I will find a comparison picture of two days ago and post it so you can see at the end. I will also add in pictures of my previously most aggressive growing strain (The Nukehead) and see how much faster these are growing.

Now I know that growth rate at this stage of their lives is essentially meaningless if the bud sucks, but "Damn" is all I continue to hear myself say every time I look at the Stankberry plants. I will also add a picture of the Blue Dream plant that is 4 days younger. Yes......4 days younger but it looks 2 weeks younger.

Anyways, here they are in all their Stanktified glory.

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_1.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_2.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_3.JPG

Stankberry #1 (ATF Pheno)

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_4.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_5.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_6.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_7.JPG

Stankberry #2 (Blueberry Pheno)

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_8.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_9.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_10.JPG

021518_Stankberry_Veg_Day_11_11.JPG

Now this was the Stankberries 2 days ago.

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_15.JPG

This was the Nukehead #2 when it was 3 days older than the Stankberry plants

012718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_14_191.JPG

And this is the Blue Dream plant that is 4 days younger

20180215_2128261.jpg

Anyways, the Stankberries are definitely capturing my fascination with these two. God please let one of them be a wench LOL!!!

Yeah I think I am going to take that idea and try and turn it into a regular thing with some more of the regulars on here. Let different people pick a strain and then have several of us do them in different mediums and pot sizes and growing techniques. Seems like it would be a good way to garner a bit more interest in strains. Hopefully next one won't be an auto LOL

I love this idea!!! I'm in for a round or two ;)

Damn is right!! They look super happy and healthy man! ....

Thank Toast, they are exceeding my expectations....greatly! Can't wait for them to flower out!!

I love this idea!!! I’m in for a round or two ;)

Sounds awesome! Just gotta figure out what strain to do!

Hey Stanks we’re in! I feel like Growchy mentioned this to me a while ago. Definitely would love to try and grow some kush berry thunderfuck :circle-of-love:

Hey Mrs G! Thanks for hopping on board. I think you guys should pop a couple soon!! Thats the only strain we made that isn't currently being grown out yet. Take her on her maiden voyage! DTF will be the next of our strains we will grow, but I can't even think about that yet.....still have too many plants to grow before that and no where near enough room!

Hey Stanks we're in! I feel like Growchy mentioned this to me a while ago. Definitely would love to try and grow some kush berry thunderfuck :circle-of-love:
Awesome, and welcome to Mrs Growchy.....

Thank Toast, they are exceeding my expectations....greatly! Can't wait for them to flower out!!

Sounds awesome! Just gotta figure out what strain to do!

Hey Mrs G! Thanks for hopping on board. I think you guys should pop a couple soon!! Thats the only strain we made that isn't currently being grown out yet. Take her on her maiden voyage! DTF will be the next of our strains we will grow, but I can't even think about that yet.....still have too many plants to grow before that and no where near enough room!

DTF . perfect strain name right there. Seriously loving the cross though, excellent choice imo

If you guys do an SP group grow I would try and join. I have a pack and plan to run at some point. i do not keep a journal now but if it was a group thing I would probably contribute lol

I am game....I just need to get some beans for it. I would have been growing one out but the only seed I had got kind of smashed and I knew it wasn't going to germinate. I know Penny wants to grow some SP as well. Would be a great comparison if we got a few others in as well. Penny and Growchy could do DWC, you could do Doc's Kit, I could do my organic Stank Soil. We just need a hempy (Hello Chris) and a coco grower (Newty?) and we would have just about all the mediums covered. Maybe get Iamtoasted to do one in Kind Soil. Be very interesting to see how they would turn out.

I Sooooooo hope my SP look half as good as Duggans
I'm gonna cross it with GDP in hopes of some insane Purple buds

Oh....that would certainly be an interesting cross there Chris! Put me on the waiting list!

I really like how colorful Duggans got so early on! That is not something I typically see. My Slurry got purple but it took most of florwering to do so and it is different.
IMG_101441.JPG

Thats a gorgeous plant Yeti.....are you growing it in Docs kit?

I am game....I just need to get some beans for it. I would have been growing one out but the only seed I had got kind of smashed and I knew it wasn't going to germinate. I know Penny wants to grow some SP as well. Would be a great comparison if we got a few others in as well. Penny and Growchy could do DWC, you could do Doc's Kit, I could do my organic Stank Soil. We just need a hempy (Hello Chris) and a coco grower (Newty?) and we would have just about all the mediums covered. Maybe get Iamtoasted to do one in Kind Soil. Be very interesting to see how they would turn out.

Oh....that would certainly be an interesting cross there Chris! Put me on the waiting list!

Mass Medical Strains grows all their gear organically. I am sure the way they describe it would be a good basis for how it would grow for you. It would be awesome to see how it grows throughout all mediums tho!

DTF . perfect strain name right there. Seriously loving the cross though, excellent choice imo

Well I have to credit "DTF" to Ms Stank. She was the one that suggested it over "Durban ThunderFuck". I thought it was a great hook since the whole 'thunderfuck' was what led me to trying ATF the first time. Certainly something about a name huh! LOL

Awesome, and welcome to Mrs Growchy.....

Whats up Guy, good to see you swing through here today. Hope you have a great trip on your ice fishing trip! Thats something I have never done yet!

Damn Yeti shit looks DANK. The tips look yellow. Did it burn a little towards the end?

I think my lights were too intense. I had a lot of leaf damage on other strains. This one fared really well until the last couple of weeks. This pic and the last couple I took were not great. They were rushed and I am not the best with my point and shoot :laughtwo: She looked so much better than the pics would lead one to believe lol.

Thats a gorgeous plant Yeti.....are you growing it in Docs kit?

Yes I am. Thank you, She is one of my favorites I have grown so far! I have never seen frost quite like I did with this!

One more pic showing things a little clearer

slurry2.jpg
slurry3.jpg

Ok I lied two

Very nice! I am hoping to come across a bean or two of some slurricane pretty soon. I saw Iamtoasted grow his and now yours, definitely looks like a worthwhile strain!

I Sooooooo hope my SP look half as good as Duggans
I'm gonna cross it with GDP in hopes of some insane Purple buds

You guys with all your abbreviations. To a new guy you might as well be speaking Latin. I know a handful......GDP.....SLH etc. But SP? That's a new one.

Back
Top Bottom