Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

All looking amazing over here stanks. Loving the bigger one on the rear left side

Thanks for the kind words DS, good to see you brother. I try not to pick favorites but its hard not to with the big girl. I have my eyes on the Stankberries though!

Ms Stank has got her some bushy girls there Van.

Yes she does Derby and thanks!! I will tell you what....that Perfect Sun Dwarf Star is incredible for tight nodes, especially with all the leaf tip spreading. Everything in the tent is extremely bushy at this point. I downloaded a light meter app and tested a couple lights, that Dwarf Star has the highest rating. Can't wait to see what the Spydrx Plus when I get it!!

Thanks for the kind words DS, good to see you brother. I try not to pick favorites but its hard not to with the big girl. I have my eyes on the Stankberries though!

Yes she does Derby and thanks!! I will tell you what....that Perfect Sun Dwarf Star is incredible for tight nodes, especially with all the leaf tip spreading. Everything in the tent is extremely bushy at this point. I downloaded a light meter app and tested a couple lights, that Dwarf Star has the highest rating. Can't wait to see what the Spydrx Plus when I get it!!
Lights going to blast thru the seams of that tent

Those Harley’s are going to be built like sumo wrestlers!

They are supposedly 75% Sativa......lol, not sure I am believing that! I am tempted to stop with with the leaf tip spreading to see if we can't get just a little more vertical growth from them LOL.

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m hoping for a male now, I want to see a training session. They look really nice guys!

Yeah I am anxious to see her plan for male training. We talked about it a little the other night but I won't say anything and will just let her surprise us all!

The two plants to the left of the large plant in your photo above are the Stankberry plants? All the plants are looking very strong!

The two to the far left are the Stankberry plants. The smaller one next to it is the Blue Dream. The Stankberries are 4 days older than the Blue Dream.

Stankberries were started directly in soil while the Blue Dream was started in paper towels and then transplanted when it got over 1/2 inch.

Stankberry Veg Day 9 Update - Transplant

Wasn't intending to do a Stankberry update today but then I looked in the tent and saw the Stanks and looked at their roots. Well I had to up-pot and getting them stretching their legs. Now these are being up-potted about 4-5 days before the other transplants are taking place

I don't know if that is due to vigorous growth of them being F1s or if it has to do with the fact I directly sowed the seed in the soil for germination. Definitely going to pay attention to strains that I direct sow and see if others planted this method share that aggressive growth. Fascinating to me all the nuances associated with growing this awesome plant!

Stankberries pre transplant

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_3.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_2.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_1.JPG

Stankberry #1 (ATF Pheno)

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_4.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_7.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_5.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_6.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_7a.JPG

Stankberry #2 (Blueberry Pheno)

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_9.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_10.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_12.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_13.JPG

Transplant

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_11.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_15.JPG

021318_Stankberry_Veg_Day_9_14.JPG

Enjoy your evening!

Not sure skipping the paper towels would cause the plants to grow more vigorously. More likely it's a combination of excellent genetics, top notch growing environment, and someone with a green thumb taking care of them. As you know the two I started have been tough to slow down. They were growing like Jack's beanstalk for a week. I eventually had to put them on a pedestal and get them up close to the light to slow them down.

Yours look gorgeous!

Not sure skipping the paper towels would cause the plants to grow more vigorously. More likely it's a combination of excellent genetics, top notch growing environment, and someone with a green thumb taking care of them. As you know the two I started have been tough to slow down. They were growing like Jack's beanstalk for a week. I eventually had to put them on a pedestal and get them up close to the light to slow them down.

Yours look gorgeous!
Be careful, Ms stank needs him....... All those compliments and his head might explode!

Be careful, Ms stank needs him....... All those compliments and his head might explode!
I do need him!! And since my mind can't think of a reply to exploding heads that's not straight from the gutter, I will just wish you all a Happy Valentines Day!! I hope you all feel the love today!!

Back
Top Bottom