Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

nice looking youngins ya got growing there

Thanks PB! Nice to see a new face here, and welcome!

I do the same;) they start exercising the day they pop out!

I give them about 2-3 days in the dome before I unleash the fan on them. After that, its survive and thrive or die!

There he is what’s up van

Yo Johnny!! Glad you made it to the new journal brother. Hope all is well with you and the plants and that beautiful baby of yours! Your GG4 is looking happy and healthy dude!

WoW a lot happend here van and ms stank! Because I Only have one eye open since Its late but it still looks great

The clear cup, red cup(or purple) method is a great idea! I am so uncertain about root growth in that stadium! Now with my fabric pot I can see them coming true and it works perfect to :p

The mr stank ATF is happy and jumping around. Ms stank had Some trouble so the stand-in-ms stank-to-be-seed is almost popping her taproot. If mr stank turns out to be a mister indeed he can pollinate my Acapulco Gold AND ms stank. Ofcourse I need you guys to test the best of that cross then . This is so exiting!!!

Have a great everning y'all

Spirit checking outzzzzzzzzzzz

Perpetual Update - Jack Herer Auto Drop

Time for the next strain drop. This upcoming strain is going to serve two purposes. First it fills a slot in the perpetual (every two week drop), and then its also participating in a group grow here on 420 in honor of great Jack Herer. Anyone who is interested in following along over there, I will drop the link in here....please come by. I believe we have about 10 or so members here on 420 who will be growing Jack Herer in a various array of mediums, under different light conditions, and using different methods. All seeds will be either Greenhouse's Auto version (the American's team will be growing these) or Crop King's Auto version (the crazy neighbors to the north will be growing these).

Growing A Legend - An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Anyways, nothing exciting with this particular update. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends. Happy Growing!

20180212_001001.jpg

Van don’t forget I still have those CKS white widow auto seeds I think 7 of them buddy one day we will meet up my dude. Since we both are Massholians haha

I have some Stank Genetics for you too brother! Definitely gotta meet up!

Harlequin Veg Day 20 Update

Its been a few days since we have done an update on the Harley's. The plants are doing great and look incredibly healthy. Ms Stank is going to have to get her butt in gear and figure out what she wants to do with these plants! Its getting pretty thick down under the canopy.

We should be getting close to being able to pre-sex these plants. We have found that we can confirm the sex (based off pre-flowers...so not saying 100% guaranteed) around day 30-32 and we are at day 27 from seed. I figure we will have a pretty confident guess within a week. I have to say I am kind of hoping for 1 of each though I wouldn't be disappointed if they were both girls. Not sure what Ms Stank is hoping for. She thinks we will have one of each.

Environment is looking pretty good. Its a bit hotter in the tent with the T5 on over the Jack Herer Auto, with temps getting up to 86-88 as opposed to 82-84 without it on. RH is hanging in the mid 60's with the humidifier going.

All feeding continue to be the go to......ACT with 1 cup of EWC and 1/2 teaspoon of finely ground Kelp and a touch of Molasses. Still have not pH'd anything this entire grow. I continue to let the water sit out in the 5 gallon bucket for 2 days, and then run just the air stone for another day before brewing the tea. By doing this with the water, my crappy pH drops from 9.2-9.3 range, down to 7.4-7.5. Add in the amendments for the tea and let it brew for overnight and that pH is dropping down to the 7.2 range which is close enough for me. Last time I checked the pH of my Stank Soil it came back with a 6.6-6.7 range. All the plants seem to be loving the soil and teas.

Harlequins

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_1.JPG

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_2.JPG

Harlequin #1

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_3.JPG

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_4.JPG

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_5.JPG

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_6.JPG

Harlequin #2

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_7.JPG

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_8.JPG

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_10.JPG

021318_Harlequin_Veg_Day_20_9.JPG

Bonus Tent Shot

021318_Tent_1.JPG

I want to sex them before I started chopping things off. #2 is starting to show its naughty bits but #1 is being a bit shy still. I will look at both plants with the scope tonight to see what, if anything, is going on. Hopefully we get to see balls and pistils! I have a training idea for a male I want to try!

I want to sex them before I started chopping things off. #2 is starting to show its naughty bits but #1 is being a bit shy still. I will look at both plants with the scope tonight to see what, if anything, is going on. Hopefully we get to see balls and pistils! I have a training idea for a male I want to try!

Sheesh, what is it with you and sexing!!! See what I have to put up people?? LOL

Back
Top Bottom