Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Afternoon everyone and happy Valentines day to all the ladies out there (sorry guys.....just can't bring myself to wish you guys a happy V-day).

We truly appreciate the kind words on the plants. Definitely an awesome thing to see a cross you made come to life. For anyone interested in following along, another grower is growing out our DTF strain and some ATF so please feel free to stop in and follow along. He's growing them hydro. Thanks in advance!

425Jesse's Winter/Spring Grow 1200w HID - Hydro - Canna/NSW - Mixed Strains

Not sure skipping the paper towels would cause the plants to grow more vigorously. More likely it's a combination of excellent genetics, top notch growing environment, and someone with a green thumb taking care of them. As you know the two I started have been tough to slow down. They were growing like Jack's beanstalk for a week. I eventually had to put them on a pedestal and get them up close to the light to slow them down.

Yours look gorgeous!

I am not sure that the direct sow doesn't lead to stronger early growth. Think about the paper towel method and the possible stress to the seedling it might cause for the handling of the seed/tap root as you try to plant it. It makes sense to me that the plant has to kind of stop its growth to figure out whats going on and find its bearing so to speak.

What I can tell you, going back and looking at all my grows and the growth rate for being at Veg Day 9 and none of the strains have this aggressive growth rate. As much as I would like to believe it was great breeding I can't attribute that growth to that. The only variable that is different from the early Stankberry growth verse every other grow at this point is the direct sow. If I was a betting man, I would bet that the direct sow is more responsible for the growth rate than great breeding......but I guess it wouldn't be bad to be wrong on this one. I intend to test this theory a bit.

Be careful, Ms stank needs him....... All those compliments and his head might explode!

Thanks for looking out for me brother! LOL

That’s it! I’m dropping stankberry beans this weekend! I can’t wait to see what they do in DWC.

You two got it down! Thank you!

Awwww snap, its about to get real up in GTs wooded grow paradise!

I do need him!! And since my mind can't think of a reply to exploding heads that's not straight from the gutter, I will just wish you all a Happy Valentines Day!! I hope you all feel the love today!!

LOL....Can't say I am surprised to find your mind in the gutter already. Happy Valentines Day Ms Stank!!

Mmm stankberry... I may have to as well GPT!

I would love to see you lay down some of your patented bondage and abuse on them!!

LOL! Happy Valentines Day!

I’m in bud!

:thumb: :goodluck::popcorn:

I’m also looking forward to trying out the KushBerry!

You would be the first one to grow the Kushberry Thunderfuck out! Go for it!

If one bean turns out looking that good, I’ll be happy.

I have faith in you Gramps! The power of old farts isn't to be taken lightly!

Happy Valentine’s Day to the Stanks! Plants look incredible

Hey Newty! Happy V-day to you girl! Hope you and the BF have a great day! Thanks for stopping in!

Jack Herer Auto Update

Got up this morning, showered, got dressed and the decided to peek into the tent and check on the girls. SURPRISE!!! Jack in the pot made her expected visit today. We have lift off! Hope everyone is having a great day!

20180215_093357.jpg

20180215_093351.jpg

Spank those Canadians bro! Lol jack Herer for the win. I guess I missed out on the whole group jackathon thing .

Thanks brother. I think mine is the first one up! Pictures or it didn't happen right LOL?

That's what they say! Dobe is waiting on Mrs G for an update on the Grape Kush. I'm going to have her hold that journal down while I try to get some vids together and finish up some projects in the house. Growchy closet is stagnant waiting on me to finish up some shit. It's going to be costly to setup the way we want it but will be worth it after one harvest lol

Sometimes its a pain in the ass to get things where you want them......or better yet, where you need them based on your setup (cause I would certainly do things differently if I wasn't living in the current situation we are living in). Hell I would have a 4x4 veg tent and a 4x8 for flowering and a 2x4 for breeding and the little 2x2 for clones and seedlings.

But that isn't possible here.....so figuring out what I want to do, and what I can do......and coming to the best compromise! We gotta do what we can do, right brother?

I think its great that Mrs Growchy is starting that journey with you brother. I think its important for couples to have shared interests and passions. Not to mention if you can teach her what to do, its a great fall back if something comes up and you need a little help. I know for me, Ms Stank is starting to really understand my process in growing and what needs to be done with the plants and soil and teas and how they work together. I certainly feel far more comfortable if I had to leave her for a week now than I did when I went to Costa Rica last year at this time. You guys keep it up brother! I think you will both be happier sharing the experience together.

I missed the Jackathon! .

Yeah I think I am going to take that idea and try and turn it into a regular thing with some more of the regulars on here. Let different people pick a strain and then have several of us do them in different mediums and pot sizes and growing techniques. Seems like it would be a good way to garner a bit more interest in strains. Hopefully next one won't be an auto LOL

Well maybe we can do something similar with a strain we all have. I do have jack now, but she’s on the back of the list right now lol. I wish that SP bean was viable Van, a SP Grow would be awesome

LOL....I tried. Poor little seed was just crushed. I knew it was a stab in the dark for it to successfully germinate.

You guys know me....I am game for growing whatever. I have a perpetual list but aside from giving Ms Stank her turns, I will gladly swap out any of my list grows for another strain if its going to be a group grow!

That’s coming in the near future, Duggans SP are monsters

Yeah Duggan always grows some really nice plants and his SPs are no exception. Strong, healthy, big.....nice looking plants.

Back
Top Bottom