Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I can't wait to see what I decide, too! You know me with decision-making! I am an over-thinker!

LOL....about the time the plant is ready to harvest, you will figure out how you want to train them!

Everything is looking good at the Stank compound .

Thanks brother!! :thanks: Nice to see you swing through and hope all is well in your grow world!

Listen to the hubby and others. Don't over think it. It's hard not to though. Kinda like having a pet and thinking they need more than they do.

She is great a listening and will do great whatever she chooses. Its getting her to make her choice thats sometimes tough, but she has plenty of time!

Stankberry and Blue Dream Update

Stankberry Veg Day 6 - Stankberries are really turning into aggressive growers. We are seeing two different phenos at this point. Stankberry #1 is definitely an ATF leaning pheno. The leaves are an exact replica of the ATF father at this point, but the stems are a blueish color which I hope to capture for you on the next set of pictures.

Stankberry #2 is the Blueberry leaning pheno at this point. The leaves are almost identical to the Blueberry mom, and only minor blue colors on the stem. This one's stem leans more to greenish colors I am more used to seeing.

Both plants are showing very good root development, but Stankberry #1 is clearly ahead on root development.

Group Shots

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_1.JPG

021018_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_2_2.JPG

Stankberry #1 (ATF pheno)

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_2.JPG

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_5.JPG

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_3.JPG

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_4.JPG

Stankberry #2 (Blueberry Pheno)

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_6.JPG

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_7.JPG

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_8.JPG

021018_StankBerry_Veg_Day_6_9.JPG

Blue Dream Veg Day 2

This little girl is coming along nicely. She is showing her roots early.....I saw them on day 6 which is faster than usual. Her above the ground growth is just average at this point but I am expecting an explosion soon. Not much to say about her at this point.

Blue Dream

021018_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_2_1.JPG

021018_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_2_3.JPG

021018_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_2_4.JPG

021018_Blue_Dream_Veg_Day_2_6.JPG

Looking good over here van.. ms stank might be showing you up a bit hehe. Will be interesting to see how big her plants are compared to yours at 15 days. Love you two growing together, its so damn cute and awesome lol. Stankberries could use an up pot maybe.. how are those roots lookin? Need to try the clear in a red cup method. .....

Looking good over here van.. ms stank might be showing you up a bit hehe. Will be interesting to see how big her plants are compared to yours at 15 days. Love you two growing together, its so damn cute and awesome lol. Stankberries could use an up pot maybe.. how are those roots lookin? Need to try the clear in a red cup method. .....

LOL....Yeah her plants are doing well!

The Stankberries have a couple days left in them before they need to be up-potted. #1 is probably going to need it around Monday and #2 might get it that same day or a couple days after #1. #2 has a little slower root development but that doesn't surprise me if its the blueberry pheno. ATF is a much more aggressive grower than the Blueberry.

I really think you will like the clear cup method if you try it Toasted. Its so nice to really see the growth rates of the roots and nail the up-potting time instead of trying to guess.

Lol my dumb butt used a clear container with Mylar taped around it once roots hit the edges. The clear cup red cup combo is pretty ingenious!

That and my clear ones are 16 oz and the purple are 12 oz. Leaves room on the bottom for run off instead of the whole cup going down into the other

Thats the exact set up as ours except for red vs purple. I love starting them like this.

Van, how do you control stretch when you are starting your seedlings out under fluorescents?

I don't get stretch under my T5s Guy. I keep the T5 about 5-6 inches above the top of the cup and my plants stay nice and tight. The Stankberries are the only ones I have had issues with stretching. I had to add a bit more coco-loco to the tops of the cups to stabilize them a touch. I really think with T5s its about keeping them close to the plants as opposed to the distance we keep LEDs or HPS.

Oh and I get a fan on them bitches quick too! I start trying to strengthen them up early as well as make it hard for any pests to find their way to my plants.

Yeah, I think it's because I fastened my T8 to my ceiling of my tent, I have to raise everything up to it in order to control stretch. Thanks for the advice brother.

Back
Top Bottom