Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

My flower room is around 10x10. I'm running 2 1k HPS lights. Veg I have a 6x8 with 3 marrs gen 1 300's. Here's a pic of the tops on my Chernobyl from couple weeks ago. Sucker got so tall I moved it out and tilted one light towards it. I hate trying to super crop when the stems get Woody. Looks funky, but it's working. Lol
IMG_20180811_183655464_HDR.jpg

I have a veg tent (2x4) that has the dwarf star from Perfect Sun as well as a 2' LED strip for a little side light in there.

The spydrx has an adjuster you can get, which I did but since I am flowering in a perpetual I don't adjust it.....it runs full power 12/12

Your light is on my wish list for sure. I'll be saving some dough through winter to get some LEDs for spring. I'd looove to get one like yours. In summer I probably could save a lot of money not running all my stuff so hard battling heat. Winter I could step up my veg area. Penny has me considering QBs too. I'll hopefully end up with something. Lol

Your light is on my wish list for sure. I'll be saving some dough through winter to get some LEDs for spring. I'd looove to get one like yours. In summer I probably could save a lot of money not running all my stuff so hard battling heat. Winter I could step up my veg area. Penny has me considering QBs too. I'll hopefully end up with something. Lol
I built panels with chinese QBs and they are the best improvement I have made to my area. I built 4 panels with 3 boards each running off of a meanwell 260 driver. I am covering my 4x8 with the 4 panels and getting better yields than I ever did with 2 600s. It cost me about $900 to build all 4 panels.

I built panels with chinese QBs and they are the best improvement I have made to my area. I built 4 panels with 3 boards each running off of a meanwell 260 driver. I am covering my 4x8 with the 4 panels and getting better yields than I ever did with 2 600s. It cost me about $900 to build all 4 panels.

How's the heat coming off of those. Looks really nice

How's the heat coming off of those. Looks really nice
Thanks man! It is not bad. It got cooler than I would like in winter and the hottest it has gotten was 87. But that was with no AC running and it was while it was 90-95 out for a week straight. I could have mounted the drivers remotely which would have helped with the summer heat issues but I decided to mount them on the panels to help heat the tent in the winter.

Thanks man! It is not bad. It got cooler than I would like in winter and the hottest it has gotten was 87. But that was with no AC running and it was while it was 90-95 out for a week straight. I could have mounted the drivers remotely which would have helped with the summer heat issues but I decided to mount them on the panels to help heat the tent in the winter.
See that's what I'm talking about! I could stop my 8" fan, slow the AC, probably reliving the dehumidifier some too. Would pay for itself in couple summers

The QBs rule, and Van's uses the same Samsung diods

The new V2 diods are even better, more efficient and Mo Light

After my two GROWant lights finish this huge Auto grow, I'll be using nothing but QBs forever

Love em

They are about 260 watts each. I have about 1040 watts in the tent I believe. And as I stated way better yields than I got with 1200 watts of HPS. I really want to make another 4 panels but I do not have the money to spare at the moment. It will cost me even less this time I believe, if I can get the metal and boards for the same price or less anyways, because I already have wire and spare wagos that I needed to buy the first time. I also have all the tools I did not have the first time around, which I factored into my cost to build.

Back
Top Bottom