Starting This Journal For You Guys At Start Of Flower - AK47 Bush!

That strain sounds like it will be good for congestion or asthma if used similarly to Aroma therapy only Vaporizing it.

I believe Vicks uses Menthol

Ive never vaped weed before...Maybe now is the time though because you may be right.

I have Vaporized exclusively for a few years now.

I am on my 5th vaporizer they keep failing due to overuse , then last year I bought a Silver Surfer Vaporizer that is heavy duty works like a table hookah only the tokes are tastier by far.
It costs $300 - ouch - but your weed goes 3x further , oddly enough. This is true for even the Most serious of smokers as well as light smokers. Word haha

Also the flavor you get Vaporizing can be best described as inhaling flower essence ,It is truly a wonderful way to "smoke" weed.

The high is Waaaaay better , cleaner funner brighter

A true Vaporizer will not burn the ground up Bud like some of the cheaper pens do , A good Vape heats it till the THC / oils vaporize , filling your lungs with a cloudy vapor.

I know this much. 4 hours ago I snipped a popcorn bud from the bottom and knowing it will taste like shit I cut it up fine, put in in front of a tiny space heater for an hour and smoked a small bowl. Dayum! It fukd me up boys! Knowing it's just going to get much better and stronger has me excited. This may be a one hit and quit lol.

It was actually a really good high. Taste wasn't terrible considering, Good head and upper body buzz for sure. That was 3 hours ago and I'm coming down. Not bad for a preemie popcorn bud.

Crap guys. I think this bitch tricked me. Just a few days ago the trich's were 50/50 clear cloudy so I didn't start the big flush yet. I think I may need to start flushing ASAP and look at a selective harvest? Take a look at these fukin trichomes now.

IMG_051536.JPG
IMG_050829.JPG
IMG_050732.JPG
IMG_051435.JPG

What do you guys think. I took 3 samples from 3 different tops and now I have 95% cloudy and 5% amber.

Time to flush quick? How can this be? Isnt it too early for this?

isnt it time to start the flush when they are about 10% I dont think you need to panic though just start your flush now, the more amber the more heavy the high

Looks good to me. I wouldn't panic but smile. You growing in soil? 10 to 14 days flush.
Starting now.

Looks good to me. I wouldn't panic but smile. You growing in soil? 10 to 14 days flush.
Starting now.

I almost panicked for a minute there. Dude, I'm smiling trust me, I'm smiling lol. :thumb:

I'm calm now. Just gonna start the flush and learn the rest of the process through cure.

isnt it time to start the flush when they are about 10% I dont think you need to panic though just start your flush now, the more amber the more heavy the high

Yea, starting to flush now. She just caught me off guard because I just checked and posted pics a few days ago and had 50/50 clear cloudy. Shane ripened up quick! I'll probably flush for more than enough time for her to finish up. Excited man, don't know what to expect for yield.

I cut off 1 of well over a dozen colas today. The trichomes on this particular cola were 50/50 cloudy amber. I think the rest can stay for a little longer in the flush. I'm going to try to give them at least a week more. I will keep track of the weights so we get an accurate harvest amount.

I did'nt really want to cut anything until it was all ready but no biggie I guess. Anyways guys I laid this cola on my forearm for the picture in the grow room and I'm still trying to scrub off the resin from my arm! This thing is so friggin sticky!

So, heres only 1 of many more to come shortly that are the same or bigger.
It looks like there are about 12-14 more of them this size.
I trimmed most leafage from this one and will finish trim in a few days but this one is wet at 42 grams or 1.45 oz as shown.
IMG_051734.JPG
IMG_051936.JPG

I cut off 1 of well over a dozen colas today. The trichomes on this particular cola were 50/50 cloudy amber. I think the rest can stay for a little longer in the flush. I'm going to try to give them at least a week more. I will keep track of the weights so we get an accurate harvest amount.

I did'nt really want to cut anything until it was all ready but no biggie I guess. Anyways guys I laid this cola on my forearm for the picture in the grow room and I'm still trying to scrub off the resin from my arm! This thing is so friggin sticky!

Nice and tall cola! Congrats! :thumb:

It's definitely gunna be really stoney. I would try and wait two more days, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to chop five days after flushing.

It's definitely gunna be really stoney. I would try and wait two more days, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to chop five days after flushing.

I actually had to flush 7 or 8 days ago due to some burn. I tested the runoff 3 days ago when I had to water her and the runoff was 6.8pH and 030-060ppm. She has been feeding off of her own leaves for a while now. Here are some pics.
IMG_052529.JPG
IMG_052424.JPG
IMG_052317.JPG
IMG_053525.JPG
IMG_053434.JPG
IMG_053335.JPG
IMG_053224.JPG
IMG_053126.JPG
IMG_053026.JPG
IMG_052923.JPG
IMG_052827.JPG
IMG_052726.JPG
IMG_052627.JPG

Cot Damn! Wicked update! Time to wash my shorts! :)

Back
Top Bottom