Starting This Journal For You Guys At Start Of Flower - AK47 Bush!

Alright fellas. Let's close this baby out with some NUG shots shall we? Looks pretty dank to me. You guys tell me....

IMG_056828.JPG
IMG_056729.JPG
IMG_056634.JPG
IMG_056532.JPG

IMG_056431.JPG
A little finger hash never hurts to add to the mix!:thumb:
IMG_056326.JPG
IMG_056235.JPG
IMG_056032.JPG
IMG_055630.JPG
IMG_055831.JPG
IMG_055526.JPG
IMG_055329.JPG
IMG_055238.JPG
IMG_055133.JPG
IMG_055031.JPG
IMG_056326.JPG
IMG_056235.JPG
IMG_055329.JPG

All in all I'm very satisfied with my very first grow. Very sticky frosty smooth budz. Lets hear what you guys think?

Wicked Mon! Simply wicked!:smokin:
:goodjob:

Sorry I am late for the show!

Did I miss anything important?

Just kidding Fanleaf, I just finished reading your journal from start to finish and commend you on a great job for a 1st grow. Very Impressive journal and results. Sorry I joined so late in the show, though I am looking forward to your next one.

:bravo:

That is an amazing plant for 30 days of veg... I am going to watch and see what else you can do! Popcorn and 3D glasses are ready to go!

lol Thanks Emilya. She was an exceptional girl indeed. I'm also looking forward to the next photo grow. Right now I have a few interesting projects going on beforehand though. 1st being that I'm trying to bring back to life this plants bare stem for future seed production. 2nd project is while waiting to see the results of the stem revival or death I'm simply growing out 1 auto Candy Kush for seed production as well. Going to try to flip the sex of 1 branch on the auto and self pollinate for seeds. Hope to see you on the future grows.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Looks good. I'm on my third grow and am wondering about your feeding schedule. I use some of the same nutes you use but, I use them at half strength, especially clones. Any suggestions to ease my fear of nute burn are greatly appreciated. Stay safe.....peace. I grow in happy frog soil with extra perlite and a small amount of lime.

Looks good. I'm on my third grow and am wondering about your feeding schedule. I use some of the same nutes you use but, I use them at half strength, especially clones. Any suggestions to ease my fear of nute burn are greatly appreciated. Stay safe.....peace. I grow in happy frog soil with extra perlite and a small amount of lime.

I would say it highly depends on the size and appetite of the plant. I went straight from the FF schedule and never had a single burn issue. That being said this girl grew huge and fast. Looking back at this grow now she was just a plain out heavy eater. I would definitely start at 1/2 strength for a feed or 2. If all goes well after that increase it once to 3/4 and see how she takes it. When you start feeding will really depend on what growing medium you are in as well.

For this big girl she took full strength like a champ but I would always always start at half and slowly work it up. Being in Happy Frog you should do fine. It's not as loaded with food as the Ocean Forrest I was in at the time. Work it up slow. Don't be scared, if you detect a slight bit of burn at the tips or something it won't slow her down a bit but that will let you know to back it off just a sliver.

Back
Top Bottom