Stick A Pineapple Where The Sun Don't Shine - In A Grow Box!

Hiya!
More dramas with my PC.. Had to wipe it after a virus but forgot to copy passwords!
What a pisser trying to figure them all out...
Anyway; have been taking pics.

The regs are all in full flower; not a single ball among them! Devo'd I'll get no GT seeds, but should be decent weed, if the GT fem is anything to go by... But still quite a ways to go for them..
The GT Fem is, frankly, beautiful. Did I already write that last time? She's just getting better and bigger. So frosty and chunky already, with at least another 5-7 weeks to go. I'm quietly confident that this will be killer weed.
The stunters are also flowering well. The Blueberry looks and smells fantastic, and is almost dripping! Not gonna be a lot of bud, but gonna be GREAT bud. Fingers crossed!
The Strawberry Amnesia is also looking and smelling good. Maybe a week or 2 behind the BB, I can't wait to taste her, based on reviews..
keep an eye out for the "Double Header" mutation (?) on one cola. Awesome!

Pics!
These were all taken over the last few weeks (thought it was 2; seems it's been almost 3 weeks since I was on here. Christ; the time just keeps flying past. I hate getting older.), with the last ones from this morning..

PB0500011.JPG

PB0500021.JPG

PB0500031.JPG

PB0500041.JPG

PB0500051.JPG

PB0500061.JPG

PB0500071.JPG

PB0500081.JPG

PB0500091.JPG

PB0500101.JPG

PB0500111.JPG

PB1100121.JPG

PB110014.JPG

PB110015.JPG

PB110016.JPG

PB110017.JPG

PB110018.JPG

PB110019.JPG

PB110020.JPG

PB110021.JPG

PB110022.JPG

PB110023.JPG

Gt Feminised
PB180024.JPG

PB180025.JPG

PB180026.JPG

PB180027.JPG

PB180028.JPG

PB180029.JPG

Strawberry Amnesia
PB180030.JPG

PB180031.JPG

Strawberry Double Header!!
PB180033.JPG

PB180034.JPG

Blueberry
PB180035.JPG

PB180037.JPG

PB180038.JPG

PB180039.JPG

GT regs..
PB180040.JPG

PB180041.JPG

PB180042.JPG

PB180043.JPG

PB180044.JPG

PB180045.JPG

The Critical Kush auto harvested well. Got bang on 7 grams. Just what I guessed (but was hoping for 10).
Smokes up OK, but not great. That's cool. Just using it up while I wait for the BB!
Have abandoned my SWICK/SCROG tray idea. The GT regs have stretched too much for me to be bothered to go to all that trouble... Might experiment with some super-cropping on a couple. Never done it (deliberately), so what the hell.
But I have ordered some LED bits to DIY a light for that smaller veg box I've been talking about for a while. Nothing major; 10 3W chips (I'll probably only use 8), 2 12 inch heatsink bars and a driver. Paid 15$ for the lot(!), so no biggie if it's all crap.
Next DIY project will be a stealth veg/pollen box that will mostly be used to get seeds going to save a bit of time.
So watch this space!
Cheers!

Make any from bitcoin? Price keeps going up.. I still don't get it, want to invest but don't understand terminology, like a wallet? Bit confusing for a dumb painter..
Plants looking good, well done on harvest, another quarter you don't have to look for..

Make any from bitcoin? Price keeps going up.. I still don't get it, want to invest but don't understand terminology, like a wallet? Bit confusing for a dumb painter..
Plants looking good, well done on harvest, another quarter you don't have to look for..
So the wallet is your "bank account" my four dollars and change leftovers from my seed purchase have turned into 20$.

There was a drop last week. It has since rebounded 2000$ or more. 25% increase in under a week. That takes most high interest stock about 2.5 years.

Be $200,000 in 10-15 years.. maybe sooner.. I like ethurum also, I think that'll take off..

Cheers guys... Really excited about the GT fem. So far, she living up to the hype... Easy and productive! It's a 11-14 week strain; to me with bugger-all experience with sativas, she look like she's only got a month to go... On paper she's got 2 months, so hoping for some of those enormous, indica-looking heads!!!

Ah, bitcoin.
Grizz, it is VERY confusing. But do some research... It could be the next "Big Thing".
TheMadDabber (good to se you, BTW!) is right. This year, gone up 500%!!!! Blows the stock market out of the water.
Check out others, such as Ethereum. There are over 1000 crypto currencies...
I'm just getting more into it...
Gotta go; I'll come back and maybe PM you about things to look up. Pretty interesting.
But treat it like gambling. Only spend what you can lose.....

Be $200,000 in 10-15 years.. maybe sooner.. I like ethurum also, I think that'll take off..
Oh yep. They have very good encryption technology. Your almost investing in the technology more than the currency itself.

Yeah that's how I see it.. investing in golem is exactly that, another I've looked at.. i need to get another account, little skittish about giving my credit card details. If I set up an account for it, only lose what's in there and not my house as well..

Hey just a quickie cos I gotta go out to see Thor.. Yay!

I'm loving crypto at the moment. It's like being a part of the construction of the future..
Bit dramatic, but it's fun! The "Blockchain" is a new kind of programming/software meant to keep 100% accurate, infallible, secure financial records. Everything can be traced except the actual transactions, which only exist for the time it takes to happen, and is anonymous anyway thanks to the algorithms used to create the codes.
"Wallets" are just a code for access to a place on the blockchain that contains the data, or "tokens" you purchased. It's all a lot of computer-math shit that I have no idea about....; Feral's a programmer, isn't he?? He could do a better job explaining the coding side. The tokens have to be "mined", which is just the way the software works...A series of math-problems that have to be solved by computing power for access to the blockchain, and the reward is "Tokens". Which are worth money, apparently!!
Read the other day; it takes the same amount of electricity to mine 1 bitcoin as it does to power a house for a day... A lot of juice. Forget grow lights; we're talkng 10-20-50 $5000 super-over-clocked gaming computers going 24/7 solving these math problems... Pretty amazing.

And I probably only have half of all that right!!

Ethereum and Ether-based tokens are basically the same, but the emphasis is on Contracts, as opposed to actual finance...
Which is why ethereum will be big one day. EVERYONE will be using it in some way... Apparently.
There's even FUCK tokens!! No shit; just read about them in the last couple days... Bit less serious; the idea is that you can now "Give a Fuck" to anyone... To show you give a fuck...

Funfair is another one I'm gonna buy. Still 2 cents each, but ether-based platform software for secure and pretty online gambling. I'm thinking you can't go wrong at 2c for an industry-changing software revolution specific to gambling!!!!

I'm looking at all of this as "shares" of new tech. Otherwise it's hard to get your head around...
But.... The whole financial system is based on nothing anyway. Why is gold so popular?? Cos it's shiny and rare. And that's it. Useless for almost everything except electronics or jewellery. And you can use any metal in electronics (obviously some are more suited than others..).

So fuck gold. Invisible interweb math answers are the go!

So (just to keep it on topic :thumb:); next time you buy some seeds with BTC, try to keep some. Cos if you let it sit long enough, you'll get more seeds!!!
Which is how I got into it.
Ive chucked in about $300, bought $250 worth of seeds/postage, lost a bit trying to "speculate" (sell high, buy low; it moves so fast you'd have to be watching non-stop. Difficult at work..Need to quit!), and am sitting on about a grand, about to invest a bit more, like 50-100 at a time. But I've learned the hard way (should have 13-1500) you gotta hold onto it and ride the roller-coaster..

But the best part about crypto so far for me is 2 lots of free seeds!!!!

Gotta go.... Missus is yelling at me ... so much for quick!!

Great stuff! Ps is your grow hempy?

Got home late. Thor was pretty good! Plenty of laughs and good fights. Listen out for the 1980s soundtrack..

Yes; all hempy, but technically only the big one, the GT fem, is in a true hempy.. Hempy is easy, which is why I tried it.
The rest are just potted in perlite/coco, pots in trays, and I bottom-water.. The only reason for this is that I stuffed up earlier and freaked out about it (regular for me) and then scrambled to get a grow going... Lost a month. Lucky for me, I'm very lucky in growing in that I haven't had any major issue ever (so far) that wasn't my own damn fault, which as far as I'm concerned, just proves how easy it is to grow weed.
I mean; I make no real effort other than the bare minimum, and I have consistently good, if not great, results... Wish I could claim skills but it's the plant...

Next year I'm gonna step up to DWC for two girls at a time, and have another one in organic soil. If I feel the need for more or want to play with autos or what ever, I will do a small hempy. The new box I'm talking about making will be to get seedlings started while any flowering girls finish, hopefully saving me a month or so on any given grow. So my organic girls will get a good month or more of veg, while the DWC girls might only need a week or 2 (in the new box) before going into the main cab for 2 weeks of strong-light-veg time then flip.
That's the plan, anyway!
Don't worry; I'll find a way to change all that, or just fuck it up somehow at the start, stress out over it for a few weeks before I realise there was no real problem in the first place....

Yeah that's how I see it.. investing in golem is exactly that, another I've looked at.. i need to get another account, little skittish about giving my credit card details. If I set up an account for it, only lose what's in there and not my house as well..

Grizz; just a couple more things...
Don't use an exchange where you have to give your credit details!
In Australia, legit exchanges will want to verify your account, with licence details and/or Rates notice or what ever. This is normal. Then you can deposit cash at certain places, or bank transfer, or use POLi (Auspost payment service..actually pretty good. Usually free).
Get yourself a well known "wallet", which is just an app on your desktop or phone. I'll be using an old mobile that only gets turned on to do crypto stuff. Online, or "hot" storage is fine for small amounts or transacting, but if you have large amounts of crypto, "cold", or offline storage is the go.
You can buy specific devices for this, but the best way is a "Paper Wallet", or randomly generated set of codes; that is, a private key, and a public key, which you write down on paper and keep.
The public key is the code you give to get crypto in; the private key is for you ONLY, to get access to your $$. You can generate as many as you like, but only use each one once, for security.
DO NOT LOSE THE PRIVATE KEYS or your crypto is gone forever.
I take photos of all the codes, passwords etc with my "cold" mobile, and pray it turns on when I hit the button!! Old phone....!
Store the piece of paper somewhere hard to find for others, but easy to remember for you!
If I start quoting brand names, the Mods might get shitty, so PM me for some names of exchanges or the wallet I use if you want...
It's all a bit of fucking around, but it is interesting, and not so hard once you know the basics. Reddit is a great place to start researching crypto, or just google "best Australian crypto exchange/wallet/whatever".
I won't use American exchanges (yet) cos I don't trust the security. All the verification bullshit you have to go through here is a pain in the arse; but it means you're secure.

Wow been a while even for me...
Just a quick check in... photos coming, but camera playing up so I've missed a few..
Had some more dramas; serious ones this time..
Blueberry got some bud rot in one cola. Devo'd. Think I saved half the bud and the other one seems fine.. Harvesting this weekend.
GT regs no problems; ticking along and getting frosty. GT Fem is magnificent; showing signs of deficiancies but don't care now as she'll come down xmas weekend. Will some some pics of her with my phone again.. She looks great!
Strawberry had an interesting turn... Remember she has a "double" cola, or two buds were growing out of the one top... One of the double flowers just died.
I thought shit that's rot but it wasn't... Just died on the vine. Went all brown before I noticed, and just died!
Saved it and smoked it! It was just dried out like it had been cut... Looked it up and it happens; was weird, tho'. I think it was just cos it was two... Not enough resources for 2 flowers on one top.. I don't know..
This was BEFORE I found the actual rot in the BB. And the BB was DEFINITELY rot, so the Strawberry A is a head-scratcher..
Otherwise, all good. Just busy with usual shit; I haven't been paying close enough attention. The bud rot surprised me. Those plants never get wet, but the BB buds are very thick and heavy. Very frossty. I guess it doesn't take much.. Lot of plants in there, too, so pretty humid I guess..
Oh well, that's it.. Will be back this weekend with pics...

OK Pics!
Got about 50...
I've started the new box (no pics yet); realized yesterday that I want to use it in a week!!! Was thinking I didn't need it til end of Jan; but that's when I plan to FLIP next run, so... Gotta pull my finger out.
All the bits arrived for my DIY light; just gotta put that all together, so hopefully the next run will be popped in the next week or so.. Still haven't decided what. Master Kaze for sure, and maybe another LSD, Blueberry or Choc Mint to go into soil... Not sure. Wanted to do DWC but have not started setting that up, so we'll see how it goes timewise this year...
Shit; xmas really raced up on me this year.... Third Test already almost over.. (good on ya, Boys; SMASH those Poms) GOD; how good is Smith??????? And both the Marsh brothers shut me up (so far); MMarshs imminent double-ton has been beautiful to watch. Textbook technique to Smiths almost martial-arts-style... Shit, tho', how good is Smith??????? How far has he come?????? How do you bowl against a guy that can hit anything to any point???? Ahhhh, cricket. LOVE test matches!!!!

ANYWAY. Strawberry Amnesia and Blueberry got the chop on friday night, with a good wash (yes I know) in strong-ish Ho2o and a fan on them all night. So far, no more rot.. Been checking every hour or so . The last main flower on the BB is unbelievably chunky and awesome, so I'm VERY worried about it. I'm gonna save it, so I'll let it dry right out before jarring. I don't like to over dry too fast, but cant have any spores going into a jar.. Can always add a lettuce leaf or whatever later.

The GT Fem is just stunning. My best plant yet.. Said that a couple times now, but it really is just insane. I'm gonna guess 40-50 grams dry from this plant, and cross my fingers for the 2 zips.. She just might be 2oz...
Not a huge plant, but the first I felt the need to support a flower!! VERY HEAVY, chunky, frosty buds..
Man, I really can't wait to smoke some; I've really hyped it up in my head!!!
But the press was right- easy to grow; chunky fruit; lots of frost..... That's 3 outta 4; only smoke-test remains...

Depending on how the GT regs go, and they're looking pretty good too, I could crack the magic "1 gram per watt" mark on this grow. Won't be much less than 75-80 no matter what.. Pretty happy. Wish I could take all the credit, but it the light doing the hard yards, not me..
OK..

First is the gear I got (finally) for soil..
PC0400021.JPG

Already mixed up (gotta go an turn it!), it'll sit for 2 months before I use it. Excited to get back into organics, and hold pretty high hopes for the Lifeforce range, which I plan to use in my whole garden...

Next are pics of the dried up Straw/Am buds....
PC090008.JPG

PC090007.JPG

You can really see the dead one vs the normal one... No bugs, no mould, no nothing.. Got me.

OK the rest are general pics in order of date.. BB and Straw/Am..
PC0200102.JPG

PC0200112.JPG

PC0200122.JPG

PC0200132.JPG

PC0200142.JPG

PC0200152.JPG

PC0200162.JPG

PC0200171.JPG

20171215_155738.jpg

20171215_155745.jpg

20171215_155752.jpg

20171215_155811.jpg

20171215_155827.jpg

20171215_155904.jpg

20171215_155915.jpg

Bud rot site..

20171215_155942.jpg

20171215_160013.jpg

Here is the star of the show..
PC0200023.JPG

PC0200033.JPG

PC0200043.JPG

PC0200053.JPG

PC0200063.JPG

PC0200072.JPG

PC0200083.JPG

PC0200093.JPG

20171216_060838.jpg

20171216_060847.jpg

20171216_060903.jpg

20171216_060911.jpg

20171216_060917.jpg

20171216_060940.jpg

20171216_061001.jpg

20171216_061032.jpg

And GT Regs..

PC0200271.JPG

PC020025.JPG

PC0200281.JPG

PC020024.JPG

PC020023.JPG

PC0200221.JPG

PC0200211.JPG

PC020020.JPG

PC0200191.JPG

PC020018.JPG

20171216_061047.jpg

20171216_061055.jpg

20171216_061114.jpg

20171216_061102.jpg

Last, the harvested plants. I stunted them, remember? Then, mystery death on the Straw/Am, and bud rot on the BB..
Still; the bud that is left is excellent. Should sill end up with a good quarter, so not too bad considering. Definitely impressed by the Blueberry. Can't wait to do one of those in soil....
Straw/Am
20171216_061512.jpg

20171216_061518.jpg

BB
20171216_061402.jpg

I added the "double" bud that died and was removed.. Some of it has been smoked! Not too bad..

Well, that's it for now. Will be in and out today, Any questions or opinions or advice are always welcome!!!!
Take it easy.
C'mon Aussie C'mon, C'mon!!!

Smith is a freak.. I love him.. brilliant.. he seems to be growing into a harder type also, which he needed to as captain. He seemed to get that (captaincy) through consistency rather than being the best leader of men. Although we've struggled in that department since Steve Waugh, imo... amazing to think he came in as a leggy, was massively overrated with warnies praise, couldn't bat, comes back three years later as a bowler but makes runs. Within couple years is Australia's best batter, to now the worlds (a couple of others alongside him) English bowling is pathetic at the moment though. None of their fasts are hitting 130's consistently, let alone 140-150... you watch forged in fire? Thomo's a fucking classic.. he almost sounds angry and pissed off but then you realise he's actually light hearted and well meaning. He cracks me up..
plants looking good mate.. nice pics..

Cheers, Grizz..
Yeah Forged was good.. Might even buy it!! Interesting stuff; brought back some memories.
I was in London in '05 when they won and it was even bigger than you think. Poms were delirious! This is after the last decade of no-one caring about cricket in England..
They showed the bit last nite when they all met Tony Blair; everyone was blind... They didn't say that Flintoff was caught (just out of shot in a couple of those scenes last nite) pissing into a pot plant basically in front of the PM and cops and everyone else!!! He was barely conscious, he was so drunk!! There was photos of it in the papers the next day. No-one cared! It was too funny..
And he got away with it cos of the moment, and also cos he's supposed to be a really nice normal bloke... Hilarious!!!

Yeah, Smith is a God right now. You are spot on; he's really come of age, and the Captaincy probably helped a lot with that. I picked him almost straight away as a potential captain; he was over-rated at first but he's always had an excellent cricket brain...

Feel I should clarify that I didn't mean Freddie was walking around with a cannabis plant.... He pissed on a palm tree or whatever IN a pot...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom