Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Found the problem and did a bit of surgery to break the shell off this little NL lady, now she’s gonna be alright. Been a while since I played Operation lol
DAA151B6-DA20-42B1-A802-375AF4C11A3D.jpeg

The other baby shot right up and is doing great
FC8589D1-7C6D-40E9-9724-12E5B786B969.jpeg

Happy Sunday (go Seahawks!)

Congrats on the new arrivals, and good job on the "helmet head" removal!

and so it begins....

Congrats on the new arrivals, and good job on the "helmet head" removal!

and so it begins....
I actually think it’s probably not going to make it. It never opened up and didn’t turn green, it’s just a clump on a stem right now. It feels like it could grow, the stem is stiff, but it’s got no leaves. I’m going to float another seed as a precaution, I don’t have a good feeling about her.

I actually think it’s probably not going to make it. It never opened up and didn’t turn green, it’s just a clump on a stem right now. It feels like it could grow, the stem is stiff, but it’s got no leaves. I’m going to float another seed as a precaution, I don’t have a good feeling about her.
There is probably still the membrane holding the leaves together. It also must be removed

There is probably still the membrane holding the leaves together. It also must be removed
I think I left that on yesterday when I removed the shell, and it led to this problem.
At least it was a free seed, hurts a lot more when it was $15 and your favorite strain (that one IS growing)

did she make it? i had the same thing happening to me. i thought maybe i didn't have it deep enough in the soil
Well I pulled the membrane off (late) and I do see a TINY bit of green. Maybe, just maybe...
64FCB39F-43C3-4295-8577-830F551DD832.jpeg

I did the same, even tried bringing the humidity up to around 100% and still didn't work

An honest unboxing and product review of one of our new sponsors, @OregonHempFlower

I’ve been chasing THC highs for a lot of my life and have only really dabbled in growing and smoking CBD strains in the past 5-6 years. Most of them didn’t do much for me on either front- either too low THC or way too low CBD content. I enjoyed Canna Tsu, Harlequin, Remedy, and some other home bred CBD hybrids from local growers here a little. But the surge in percentages I’ve seen lately is making the new ones a lot more attractive.
Hemp is another route for CBD but there’s a lot of preconceived notions (in my head) about taste and legitimacy of the product.
I like the idea of heading more down a medicinal path with my smoking and some of my growing. I grow mainly for flavor in my THC strains. High percentage CBD and CBG strains are suddenly a thing so I also want to grow them, and I want to see how they stack up to the kind that you can get legally through the mail.
So I figured it was a great time to try out one of our sponsors.

I originally wanted CBG flower but they were out in the day I ordered. I ended up with an Oz (28g) of “Trump” 18.5% CBD hemp flower, and 5g CBG isolate powder. I got a freebie of a few grams of “Stormy Daniels” flower.
With the 420 discount code I saved $20 and the whole thing was about $80 shipped. After a small mishap where the USPS screwed up and sent it to Alaska, it made it to me fairly quickly. I had emailed and they responded within a few hours. The mistake was not on their end and it made it here fine a few days later. The box was discreet and had a Legal hemp disclaimer right inside. Everything was packaged nicely
D0494568-AEE8-49B5-8D29-40106838B46B.jpeg

I have to admit when I first ripped open the Oz, the quality surprised me. I’ve absolutely seen and smelled weed in my day that was junk compared to this. Not as hemp smelling as I imagined, and it looked WAY more appealing than I expected
ED52385C-A8B4-4318-B319-552B1509F7EE.jpeg
40A34D14-2C91-4B3C-AE73-69869D18178A.jpeg

The CBG powder was interesting. It didn’t have any instructions or recommendations for use, so I winged it (googled it) and ended up trying it several ways.
D19669FE-08B0-4E0E-ABE8-3696405FC7BC.jpeg
20885F19-C128-4A4A-97A2-548769F3AD42.jpeg

I put some in my yocan with my rosin and made a little dab treat. I also smoked some on a few different strains. The taste is very pleasant and reminiscent of raw hemp seed. Like a jelly belly, they perfectly captured the taste of a hemp seed (if you’ve ever eaten one) and made it come through when it’s heated. Amazing light taste and the effect was not exactly like anything else I have ever tried. Different, pleasant, calming. It absolutely made me hungry and I’m a guy who doesn’t really get the munchies anymore. Could be a medical benefit of this stuff, it’s definitely a nice smooth ride. Goes great on top of rosin to round out the high. I’m still experimenting with it and will be adding it to CBD recipes and lotions soon. To be continued...

As far as the flower, I’m going to give it an A.
The humidity was just right. Smell was fresh and mildew free. Terpenes were surprisingly plentiful for hemp and the smoke was smooth and full bodied. 30g for $24.99 (sale) and it made me wonder if I should even waste time growing CBD or just mix this in with my stash. I can infuse this flower into oil, smoke it, AND it’s legal to travel with.
This was my first experience buying legal flower through the mail, and it shattered my expectations.
I do prefer the flavor of my recently grown 30:1 Dr S CBD just slightly, but I’m very happy with the quality of this product overall.
I would recommend anyone here trust and try this sponsor if they need solid quality hemp/CBD and CBG product.
I’ll definitely be back to review their CBG flower once I get my next order in.

Thank you, @OregonHempFlower for an awesome first experience. I look forward to checking out all you have to offer in the future.

Thanks for the kind words!!!!!!!!

The other indoor ladies are moving right along. Purple Lemonade is just over 22 days old and still growing as it’s flowering. Still only getting 1g MC per G.
A9FD1661-D9BB-4F11-B305-C4193B5A1D0A.jpeg

And the Dr S, always a good grower- going to ensure there are gummies through the winter months
6F774D36-570B-41CD-8F5B-2D0AB76E12E1.jpeg

I did the same, even tried bringing the humidity up to around 100% and still didn't work
Still standing up and sturdy (for now) and if it does grow it’s gonna be a funny looking start.

Nice visiting your summer grow adventure. :thumb: Good job. Great to see your place I love the drone pics, It's been 53- 52 years since I worked a couple years at the YMCA camp on the sunset side of the island. I missed coming up this year to the other islands "Artists Tour" due to cancellation by covid, it's been an annual visit to help my buddy showcase his wood.
Auto's have sure improved in a short time. I have a Dark Devil Auto that regenerated and is now finishing up hopefully in time.

i am sure it will grow.
It’s trying. I’ve seen a lot of strange things happen with these little ladies. One thing I know, if it’s still standing up and green, it’s still got a chance!
5E69797B-D4A0-4445-A416-161ECBD309CE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom