Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

That nice fat stem looks good- I think it'll make it- it'll be a little behind for awhile, but I bet it catches up
as soon as a few leaves show up.
The last time I had to remove a membrane, I cracked one of the cotyledons, and the whole thing died within 12 hours- Yours is still alive, so that's a real good thing...

its still standing up so i would let it play out.
one thing i would do is give it less intense light which should allow it to stretch out for light

My money's on her making it! :thumb::goodluck:
It kind of looks like she's going to. Will probably look really strange for about a week and then basically act like nothing happened.

Everyone is having a good week, except for the NL who is still alive but struggling. The Wedding Cake is right on time though-
BE3F83DF-14A7-4D22-831F-16F9266ADFA0.jpeg

9D58A31F-15A5-49CC-8CF6-D6A1D4AB448A.jpeg

In the other tents, Purple Lemonade seems to do most of its growing during the stretch, it’s actually turning out to be decent size, already way bigger than the last one. Tiny flecks of purple starting to show in the little flowers. Still 1g/G MC
9B35671C-816D-4809-93E1-3F4EC45613BF.jpeg

And just a peek inside the tent of the Dr S shows how that plant rolls- it goes big. I started flowering this one around 4 1/2 weeks because I knew it would still explode with growth. Still has at least a month left. Currently at 5g/G MC and 1.5ml silica blast.
907AB934-2861-46B0-B9C3-FFAA486F68E4.jpeg

Hope everyone is enjoying their weeks.

Hi there goody. I have a newbie question for you If you don’t mind. I see that little Northern Lights and my first instinct is to scoop her out of that pot and into something much smaller. If it were a seamless downsize, do you think it would help her recover a little more quickly (if she does at all)? :thanks:
I don’t ever mind the questions!
It’s an auto so it’s started in its final pot. I’m just seeing what this will do, since it still has a stem and some green today. Like @Sunnyskies says, if it can’t make it without my help, it wasn’t meant to be (paraphrased a bit) it will find full sun and no crutches here.
Plus this seed is a freebie and I’m hoping this Wedding Cake gets so huge there’s no room left :laughtwo:
I feel like transplanting it would definitely wreck whatever fragile root it has left.
First I want to see a leaf...

i've noticed that it has been up for few days now, so that is a plus.
Mine didn't make it this far simply because the leaves didn't open and the top leaves was not getting any light.

three questions;
why is that one leave burned?
what does your entire pot soil consist of?
i don't do autos or have much info on them. however, did you make sure that the area the seed is put down has no mixed of fertilizer and is not a hot soil?

i've noticed that it has been up for few days now, so that is a plus.
Mine didn't make it this far simply because the leaves didn't open and the top leaves was not getting any light.

three questions;
why is that one leave burned?
what does your entire pot soil consist of?
i don't do autos or have much info on them. however, did you make sure that the area the seed is put down has no mixed of fertilizer and is not a hot soil?
The one leaf was trapped inside the shell/membrane, one broke off and that one just barely made it. Something is green and forming at the top of it so I’m still not counting it out.
The soil is Black Gold Seedling Soil, very gentle (I think it would be dead by now if it was hot) so if it’s going to make it anywhere it’s here.

i don't know black gold soil, but if it says its good for seedling than you should be fine i would imagine.
I agree with letting it be. As long as you have green showing then don't give up on it.
I held mine until the stem wasn't holding up.

i don't know black gold soil, but if it says its good for seedling than you should be fine i would imagine.
I agree with letting it be. As long as you have green showing then don't give up on it.
I held mine until the stem wasn't holding up.
This one I can tell it needs to do something soon or else..
But they do amazing things if they can get just that bit of photosynthesis going to get started.

it already is doing something, we just don't see it :rofl:
i don't think it has to do anything with photosynthesis or being auto. did you make the light less intensive for it? only cuz i noticed is not that bright in the last pic

it already is doing something, we just don't see it :rofl:
i don't think it has to do anything with photosynthesis or being auto. did you make the light less intensive for it? only cuz i noticed is not that bright in the last pic
No, it’s at 22000 on the lux meter. Either it makes it or it doesn’t, if it needs dark it gets 4 hours per night.
It doesn’t have anything to do with it being an auto, but definitely has to do with photosynthesis. If there’s no green, the plant can’t grow.

i am not referring to darkness. I am referring to the intensity of the light. I'm sure you know that if the plant isn't getting enough light then it will get taller to reach for more light. I only mentioned this to make it taller so the next sets of leafs come out.

i am not referring to darkness. I am referring to the intensity of the light. I'm sure you know that if the plant isn't getting enough light then it will get taller to reach for more light. I only mentioned this to make it taller so the next sets of leafs come out.
No I have not decreased the intensity. It’s at 22k just like the other seedling. I’m not worried about it stretching until I see some actual growth. For now it gets full light and all my thoughts ;)

Like @Sunnyskies says, if it can’t make it without my help, it wasn’t meant to be (paraphrased a bit) it will find full sun and no crutches here.

Only the strong survive my Braddah! A weak link is only good for stress in my mind especially if I’m trying to manifest a good harvest. That purple lemonade is coming out swinging tho! Hope all is blessed my Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft:

Only the strong survive my Braddah! A weak link is only good for stress in my mind especially if I’m trying to manifest a good harvest. That purple lemonade is coming out swinging tho! Hope all is blessed my Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft:
Yes indeed and Aloha my friend.
NL was kind of a backup plan, but plan A worked out, so even better.
And that Purple Lemonade is a nice surprise, only 25 days old too. It’s funny, right now it looks like feeding it less (like the breeder suggests) is what it prefers. 1g/G for the last week is all, and it looks like I’m already at 5g. That last batch tastes and smells killer, I can’t wait to get some fatter flowers on this lady. Then cut into that wedding cake:p
Hope all is well on your island brother.

Hell yeah my Braddah I’m all about those combo joints too. I rolled up some Nevilles haze mixed with gelat-og.. creamy citrus all the way to the roach. Purp lemonade and wedding cake sounds killer!

I imagine you are keeping a eye out for additional file cabinets? I almost scored one off Craigli$t last week for cheap but it got scooped up before I inquired lol..

Back
Top Bottom