Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Hell yeah my Braddah I’m all about those combo joints too. I rolled up some Nevilles haze mixed with gelat-og.. creamy citrus all the way to the roach. Purp lemonade and wedding cake sounds killer!

I imagine you are keeping a eye out for additional file cabinets? I almost scored one off Craigli$t last week for cheap but it got scooped up before I inquired lol..

I wish I had that problem! No I have a lot more drawers to fill right now as it sits. Done pretty well this year- in those bottom left 2 drawers is 12 full jars and about 34-36 oz finished (still curing long term) bud. The top 2 drawers is about 20 oz ready for pressing. I still have 3 bags about to come out of the fridge so that will be 2 more jars (Gorilla Glue #4) and that’s turned out to be the smelliest, stickiest of them all!
278CBCC9-9C00-41D0-B83F-FE6CD97128C6.jpeg

As far as the NL is going today, I’d say it’s odds are increasing. Probably going to look like cauliflower but it ain’t dead...
C52415EE-6FC8-4370-AFAA-392901FAFBEC.jpeg
81EBD114-5B30-4F38-9E46-3AA1A8E21A54.jpeg

All caught up. Green is good, but this late with an auto and she probably doesn't have much to look forward to in life. You may end up with a SPOG®, but no harm in seeing what she does. Your WC looks like she's off to a great start. :thumb:
Thanks Mr S.
Ya it’s not going to amount to much no matter what happens now.
BUT just got a shipping notification and I’ll have a new baby floating this afternoon. Something a bit more exotic than NL ;)

Something a bit more exotic than NL ;)
I'm probably the only one in Canada who hasn't run the NL's yet. Did you mention the new arrival earlier or are you keeping it hush hush for the big reveal? I may have read right through it.

I'm probably the only one in Canada who hasn't run the NL's yet. Did you mention the new arrival earlier or are you keeping it hush hush for the big reveal? I may have read right through it.
I don’t believe I’ve mentioned this one yet. Another plant of color for the tents, it was a late night WTF purchase along with the new auto CBG. I will post as soon as it arrives and I dig it out of whatever silly thing it’s hidden inside this time.

Think even more color ;)
This will be a tough one to guess

Let’s try “who is the colorful unicorn and what’s that smell??” For $500 Alex..

Dark Devil!!

Your plants are beautiful. I really love those gummies you make. I'm gonna have to follow that recipe and make some thc ones. It would be a great way to maintain a level high all day.

Your plants are beautiful. I really love those gummies you make. I'm gonna have to follow that recipe and make some thc ones. It would be a great way to maintain a level high all day.
@carcass showed me the way, what can I say.
Im happy so many people are widening their edible playbook, gummies are great and really easy.
Thanks for the kind words, more to come!

@carcass showed me the way, what can I say.
I can't take all the credit- my recipe is a variation on @Preston9mm 's original recipe- I think mine are a little more "chewy"....

After seeing your "hint", I'm going to guess Black Lemon auto, from exotic seeds..?...If that's not it, it looks like a pretty one to grow nevertheless... :)

I can't take all the credit- my recipe is a variation on @Preston9mm 's original recipe- I think mine are a little more "chewy"....

After seeing your "hint", I'm going to guess Black Lemon auto, from exotic seeds..?...If that's not it, it looks like a pretty one to grow nevertheless... :)
You are the closest so far but probably no one will guess this one, it's pretty obscure.

im jealous of your jar situation! hopefully in a few weeks i will be able to hang at the adults table with you :D

is your problem child NL a seedsman freebie NL? was wondering how those performed since i ended up with a few. the babushkas are gonna be interesting to see
They were the freebies. And 2 of the 3 were empty/immature seeds. So now 0/3 on those. They sent me some other SSH and Lemon Haze along with them so hopefully those are better.
Excited to grow a more primitive and unique strain, should be interesting.

Your recipe was good, and simple. Made me a batch this weekend and I've been snacking on them since ;)

The last of the outdoor came out of the fridge and into jars today...finally.
I also had a round of early harvest that I picked to avoid mold and it’s been washed, fridge dried, and curing for a short while.

So I pulled some out today to press, mostly shorter but firmer buds 2-3 inches long.
I did a bit of the GG# 4 and about 1/2 oz of @carcass LRx.
0139CD74-D5E7-419B-93E1-A00F6DBA4F8C.jpeg

This LRx, besides being really nice looking, really presses nice and has a great return. It made a lovely reddish colored rosin, compared to the clearer, light amber GG.
It also made double what the GG (below) made in weight.
295DE7B9-C400-45AC-A3F2-F06850FEB451.jpeg

Now I guess I just need to taste it!

Back
Top Bottom