Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

A little Monday morning update-
Some new green today, as the BB has sprouted
0754AB1B-0483-4AC3-891E-8FE3CD559416.jpeg

And it’s already bigger than the plant who’s place it’s taking. The NL is still trying though!
CC7E845E-21E0-4780-AF71-0E0B94286293.jpeg
best of luck to her but I don’t expect much.

The Wedding Cake seems to be moving right along, not breaking any records but it looks about right.
D7A1B269-6D85-4A99-A20D-5E4882D1A330.jpeg

And the BIG surprise right now is the PL. she will be 30 days old today. Less than 2 weeks ago she was 2 inches tall. This is her today
4C513A4A-4828-4E5B-8DE4-6421BF8D641A.jpeg

She’s going to turn out to be a real beauty, and here comes the purple, right on time. Still gets 1g/G MegaCrop and seems to prefer it that way for now.

Hope everyone enjoys their week!

Glad I stumbled upon your journal again, 13G! Looks like just in time to see some action too. I just started a Pink Lemonade run, I hope it grows as healthy as your Purple you have going here!
I saw the other day you got that going. Looking forward to watching it as well. Thanks for stopping by, as always there is a new adventure around every corner!

I went ahead and moved her (purple lemonade) into the big tent. Partly because I’m expecting big things, and also because she just keeps getting bigger.
Autoflowers are amazing (sometimes) and they seem to catch a wave where they grow so fast it’s visible throughout the day.
This was 10 days ago
FAE133C1-21DE-4AE1-9BD5-8C350E7618F3.jpeg

and right now in her new tent (added blurple light for some extra red spectrum, lux still around 55k) spreading out nicely
E2007186-0000-4B12-94A8-40EAA5F1316F.jpeg

In the seedling tent, things are going smoothly.
WC is plugging along
B3800F9A-6267-4F79-B40C-D5348814308F.jpeg

The BB is thriving
0F3DFA95-8E7D-4CD0-B4F1-FE0AF1F7C7F1.jpeg

And the NL, not going away
5D72CD2A-6CAF-4FED-8323-6C63B8ACA3C6.jpeg

And got a little surprise today. I haven’t been buying much from the dispensary lately because I’m happy with my smoke. But I did get this a week ago and as I finished it I found this little treat-
62AD7D37-188D-4286-AA5E-8D2D6A64CC36.jpeg

bagseed!
It’s been a while since I found one, this smoke was awesome, I hope it’s viable (not sure when it will enter the rotation) always a nice surprise.

A little Monday morning update-
Some new green today, as the BB has sprouted
0754AB1B-0483-4AC3-891E-8FE3CD559416.jpeg

And it’s already bigger than the plant who’s place it’s taking. The NL is still trying though!
CC7E845E-21E0-4780-AF71-0E0B94286293.jpeg
:happy-birthday:

I said F___k it and let’s see what happens. She? floated (and sank) last night so what the hell, I need more projects!
D787FCFE-5209-408A-BADE-AB58F377C276.jpeg

And since the Purple Lemonade has the whole 2x3 to itself right now, I did a bit of tying/spreading out for her and manipulated some branches so she can grow more evenly. It looks like her stretch is about done finally (34” tall) and she’s really packing the nodes on. Now getting 2g/G MC and a few drops of silica blast, but it’s still loving that low dose.
See the purple starting...
170910FB-8686-40E7-A16E-CDDD9FE86504.jpeg

Babushka black..that name...love it and super curious to watch it grow. The mystery bean is a nice catch. That one that shit up in 2weeks is amazing too. So much going on for the winter in here. Quantity outdoors and quality nuggs for the winter. Nice.

Babushka black..that name...love it and super curious to watch it grow. The mystery bean is a nice catch. That one that shit up in 2weeks is amazing too. So much going on for the winter in here. Quantity outdoors and quality nuggs for the winter. Nice.
Thanks! Ya she's pretty for only 33 days old. I cannot even tell you how happy I am that it wants to get huge. The last one was amazing (though tiny) and the little I have left smokes and smells fantastic.

The BB should be fun, wondering if it will grow in the same way. Purple strains are very interesting to me in general, so having 2 is a real treat. That "Gelato the Great" that I got the bagseed from also had a strong blue/purple color showing, so it might get really colorful in here during the winter!

I'm already really happy with my grows this year. The outdoor was mainly for bulk but a nice surprise has been the Gorilla Glue, which is right now the sweetest smelling, stickiest flower I have. While it doesn't beat the indoor Wedding Cheesecake for taste, it's still pretty early in it's cure and already tastes pretty decent- plus I have about 12 oz of it...

I said F___k it and let’s see what happens. She? floated (and sank) last night so what the hell, I need more projects!
That must have been a record for you holding on to a seed... what was it, seven hours?

That must have been a record for you holding on to a seed... what was it, seven hours?
If that...lol
The smoke was awesome, and it didn't take too much pondering to decide. What the hell else am I going to do all winter anyway?
You'd be proud of me though, a few weeks ago I found 3 bagseeds in the Hemp i got from @OregonHempFlower and I decided to just put those in the vault for now. I have plenty of CBD right now anyway, and don't need a plant trying to grow 10 ft tall in my tent :yummy:

You'd be proud of me though, a few weeks ago I found 3 bagseeds in the Hemp i got from @OregonHempFlower and I decided to just put those in the vault for now.
I teared up reading that. I am so proud of you! :welldone:

I teared up reading that. I am so proud of you! :welldone:
The vault is actually growing faster than it's shrinking, I swear! I even gave a whole mini vault stash to @carcass for next year.
BUT I have Colloidal Silver coming in the mail today and I feel like playing mad scientist seed maker. It's been too long, and you know I love science!

I even gave a whole mini vault stash to @carcass for next year.
You even covered my next outdoor grow with that Iced Grapefruit you sent awhile back- so that and a Northern Lights will be it next year. I probably won't grow 4 out there again.
I think the SuperSilver Haze will be my next indoor project...probably (I'm not used to having much to choose from)
Hey, your cousin T. stopped by the other day...she left with a nice Gelat.og care package....

The Wedding Cake is showing preflower right on schedule with the PL (16 days-ish) and I’ll be topping her today, hopefully she can get the same kind of stretch the other plant did. The BB is taller, and getting established.
71DB1368-814C-4294-9D75-598F34C7565F.jpeg

still nothing from this bagseed today- should be popping any minute if it’s going to.
5F3E15A0-A9CC-41E2-BFA0-1820128A2A48.jpeg

The PL is getting pretty, she’s very happy here, and happy with her light feeding schedule.
D39B7DB9-C64A-4139-BF24-5173BFD1ACA7.jpeg

and the Dr S will be done this week, and free up a tent for the Wedding Cake. She can barely stand up with all her bud weight and she looks like she’s beginning to ripen up
736D2795-6FE8-4941-AC7D-129571B66CB5.jpeg

And this little lady is still not giving up easy
7D79718B-44E3-414C-B69A-8054D76DAC6A.jpeg

Amazing what these plants can endure.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Yay for the NL, and for bag seed, and for purple plants! Everything looks amazing. Do you always top your autos right at pre-flower signs, and if so why? :thanks:
Thank you!
I top above the 4th node- Generally I would wait another few days for growth to be more established, but with preflower showing already, I know my time is limited. I topped the PL around the same time, and it still stretched like it was in veg.
I’ll cut the lowest branches off in a few more days, hoping maybe this bit of defol will buy me a few more days of veg/stretch.
People will worry about autos going into flower so early, but nursed just right it will often still get huge.

Back
Top Bottom