Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

And standing erect on their own. Be still my heart! šŸ’™
I do have a few chopsticks making sure that the wind doesnā€™t blow her (CJ) over, sheā€™s a tiny bit loose from moving her in and out of the house. Otherwise, erect like a ā€¦.skyscraper šŸ˜‚

The little Queen G x Wizard auto is undergoing the normal stresses and cuts that made some of her ancestors get huge. Though the mother of this seed was a tiny gangly little runt plant, I still believe there a big girl aching to get out in this next gen.
IMG_4397.jpeg
IMG_4396.jpeg
will be interesting to see- Queen G had 4 and 5 fingered leaves. Wookiees has 3ā€™s and 5ā€™s. This girl is all 5s so far, I wonder who she will take after?

I have a full blown outdoor auto Wizard F2
IMG_4393.jpeg

Generally I have better luck getting them started indoors but I have this and a Wookiee X Wizard auto in the garden. The weather has been terrible 8/10 days since planting these and they are still cruising along alright.

Alaskan Banana Berry X Wizard - Auto Fem F1
IMG_4405.jpeg

Finally after 6 attempts. She spent a whole day with her head pointed down before she stood up, it was interesting.

Asked A.i. to make some logos for her and was not disappointed šŸ˜
IMG_4085.jpeg
IMG_4096.jpeg

Loving all the CapJunky chat lately. Iā€™m lucky to have been gifted a few seeds last year but now Iā€™m out. This is the last of them, the windowsill clone. Now nearly maxing out my tallest tent (thatā€™s a 7g pot sheā€™s in)
IMG_4407.jpeg

One of the interesting things about taking an early cutting like this (taken from the original seedling) the plant grows like an early plant still. Branchings arenā€™t even staggered. Makes it look almost like itā€™s from seed rather than clone.
IMG_4406.jpeg
it even split at the top so I didnā€™t have to top it, right where the plant began growing staggering branches.
Sheā€™s turning out to be a beautiful plant. Almost a foot (10ā€) taller than her mother too and still stretching.
Thanks to @beez0404 for keeping the šŸ§¬ real.

@SeedsMan Alaskan BB auto still putting on finish weight
IMG_4415.jpeg
IMG_4410.jpeg
IMG_4413.jpeg
she will be almost a month older than her sister was at harvest and probably double the weight.

Smells like pepper and diesel with the occasional note of dog šŸ’©. In other words sheā€™s a keeper šŸ˜‚

IMG_4408.jpeg

I put up a string to see how fast this CapJunky was still growing, cause I swear itā€™s bigger every dayā€¦and sure enough
IMG_4441.jpeg
she gained almost a full inch in 24 hours ..longest stretch Iā€™ve ever seen on one of my photo plants. My tallest tent might not be tall enough

I always love your outdoor girl pics with the sea behind d them. Beautiful spears too
Thanks brother, itā€™s a blessed spot to grow for sure.
IMG_4449.jpeg
Hard to see through that fence but thereā€™s about a dozen Canadian geese landing. And the tortoise šŸ¢ is roaming today

A quick solution for running out of room- bend.

These little red curve pieces are silly in early veg but they work great for stuff like this- if you can catch the plant right before it stiffens up
IMG_4454.jpeg
it only takes a few hours and they are back to standing up but now with a few extra inches- and as a bonus on this particular budding type (small but dense), it may help some of the buds near the plastic grow a bit lengthier by exposing them to light at a different angle
IMG_4484.jpeg

@Stonecrusher this auto is coming along fine but Iā€™m not sure she has it in her to be huge. I guess we will see.
I switched lights and tents the other day (keep the LUX at the same level) for additional shock. Been plucking a leaf or 2 daily, as well as normal training.
Still growing a little every day and not fully into flower yet. Trying to squeeze a few more inches out of her before she stops establishing
IMG_4485.jpeg

@Stonecrusher this auto is coming along fine but Iā€™m not sure she has it in her to be huge. I guess we will see.
I switched lights and tents the other day (keep the LUX at the same level) for additional shock. Been plucking a leaf or 2 daily, as well as normal training.
Still growing a little every day and not fully into flower yet. Trying to squeeze a few more inches out of her before she stops establishing
IMG_4485.jpeg
Mine is moving really slowly too. I'll get a pic later today.

Pretty cool idea with the red clip, could have used a few on this grow. What exactly are they called?
This is the label on the bag but itā€™s been years- I think I got them off Instagram šŸ˜† but Iā€™m sure they are on AMZ now
IMG_4486.jpeg

This auto (queen g x wizard) might still catch a wave, I got some decent growth started before she really settles into flower. Still stretching
IMG_4489.jpeg
IMG_4488.jpeg

And itā€™s cold/rainy so Alaskan BB auto is back inside for a day
IMG_4487.jpeg
loving the heavy colas sheā€™s making

One of my less mentioned ladies

Outside I only have 1 photo and sheā€™s a PhOTY prize seed from @North Atlantic Seed Co (DIRTY Bird genetics šŸ§¬)
Brain Storm -
IMG_4493.jpeg
IMG_4491.jpeg
IMG_4492.jpeg

Sheā€™s getting a bit of anticipatory trimming/training and you can see the cold weather has already turned her purple in a few spots. Her stem is like a babyā€™s arm already thanks to the wind. Should be a good tree in a few months šŸ˜‚

You got a tent full of queens and lady wizards! Those girls are guaranteed to give you a happy ending in time. I mean I could give you a happy ending now, but we both know youā€™d need to pick up an extra job to afford it, and you need that extra time to focus on growing, so yeah, best you just wait them out lolling!

Seriously tho, you are a joy to watch.

You got a tent full of queens and lady wizards! Those girls are guaranteed to give you a happy ending in time. I mean I could give you a happy ending now, but we both know youā€™d need to pick up an extra job to afford it, and you need that extra time to focus on growing, so yeah, best you just wait them out lolling!

Seriously tho, you are a joy to watch.
You have a way with words my friend šŸ˜‚ need to have coffee ā˜•ļø first before I read your messages.
And thank you šŸ™ as always

Trying to show that crucial short period where we take these autos and send them through a bit of shock to keep them vegging. If I miss the window, itā€™s try next time ā€¦this girl seems to have gotten the message
Queen G x Wizard
IMG_4494.jpeg
IMG_4495.jpeg
Iā€™ve got her to stretch quite a bit without putting out more than just a few pistils here and there.
As of last night I can see that sheā€™s wanting to spit out more branches and sheā€™s climbing. I think sheā€™s hitting the šŸŒŠ stretched about an inch yesterday.
Was currently at low dose (4g) Mega Crop because itā€™s predictable. Today she goes on @Remo Nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom