Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

But there was another major change that occurred shortly after I switched to soil. I started getting my hands on more powerful led grow lights! That led me to realize that most of my better auto grows were accomplished under cheap, low-wattage blurple lights.
Two choices would be to try the dimmer feature or just raise the light 6-8" (the last option would allow for more square footage). Would be difficult in a tent I imagine. Good info on the autos, I've never tried to grow one myself.

Two choices would be to try the dimmer feature or just raise the light 6-8" (the last option would allow for more square footage). Would be difficult in a tent I imagine. Good info on the autos, I've never tried to grow one myself.
Thanks!
I’m fairly convinced it has to do more with spectrum, not intensity.
LED lights now moving toward this “white” balanced spectrum and some plants just loved cheap pink/red.

I mean I could make the same argument too that when I ignore my plants more I got better yields but it’s not always that way. Depends on the strain many times. I swear some just like being touched and manipulated…others nearly die when you pay too much attention.

With this girl I’ve found she insists on being trained and touched.
IMG_4557.jpeg

IMG_4558.jpeg
And now that’s she’s gone out, it’s time for her to go ⬆️ up

Thanks!
I’m fairly convinced it has to do more with spectrum, not intensity.
LED lights now moving toward this “white” balanced spectrum and some plants just loved cheap pink/red.

I mean I could make the same argument too that when I ignore my plants more I got better yields but it’s not always that way. Depends on the strain many times. I swear some just like being touched and manipulated…others nearly die when you pay too much attention.

With this girl I’ve found she insists on being trained and touched.
IMG_4557.jpeg

IMG_4558.jpeg
And now that’s she’s gone out, it’s time for her to go ⬆️ up
I see how your treatment is working with this plant. The one I was training hasn't gotten a bit bigger over the last week. But it is keeping the other plants company and contributing to "esprit de coeur".
I have two more autos teed up and ready for the JG special treatment as soon as they get bigger.

I see how your treatment is working with this plant. The one I was training hasn't gotten a bit bigger over the last week. But it is keeping the other plants company and contributing to "esprit de coeur".
I have two more autos teed up and ready for the JG special treatment as soon as they get bigger.
That auto you have in the SIP will be huge, totally catching the 🌊 nice work

Cap Junky #2 (clone) seems to be done stretching and now can focus on filling out, she’s plenty tall at about 51” (with pot)
IMG_4570.jpeg

In the “veg/sprout” tent, the Alaskan BB x Wizard just found its way into a new pot and barely noticed.
IMG_4571.jpeg

Next to her is a plethora of autos, including another ABB x Wizard, 2 Queen G sprouts 🌱, born today, a Wookiee x Wizard, and 3 from @beez0404 including Grape Cookiees auto and 2 other ones I won’t mention until they break ground (I’m superstitious)
IMG_4572.jpeg

Next tent over has a few autos that are getting some inside training before going into summer sun next week.
Wizard S1 from this last breeding (left) and a pretty obvious half Wookiee (Wookiee x Wizard) showing mainly 3 fingered leaves, on the right
IMG_4573.jpeg

Cap Junky #2 (clone) seems to be done stretching and now can focus on filling out, she’s plenty tall at about 51” (with pot)
IMG_4570.jpeg

In the “veg/sprout” tent, the Alaskan BB x Wizard just found its way into a new pot and barely noticed.
IMG_4571.jpeg

Next to her is a plethora of autos, including another ABB x Wizard, 2 Queen G sprouts 🌱, born today, a Wookiee x Wizard, and 3 from @beez0404 including Grape Cookiees auto and 2 other ones I won’t mention until they break ground (I’m superstitious)
IMG_4572.jpeg

Next tent over has a few autos that are getting some inside training before going into summer sun next week.
Wizard S1 from this last breeding (left) and a pretty obvious half Wookiee (Wookiee x Wizard) showing mainly 3 fingered leaves, on the right
IMG_4573.jpeg
I like the S bends at the tops of the Cap Junky. You have so many great strains it makes me curious about breeding.

I like the S bends at the tops of the Cap Junky. You have so many great strains it makes me curious about breeding.
Thanks 🙏 Yeah the next few months will have several I’ve never grown, too. Some of my own, some not.

IMG_4570.jpeg

IMG_4571.jpeg

IMG_4572.jpeg

IMG_4573.jpeg

I bet you that one is Grappa x Citradelic Sunset!!!

Little auto Queen G x Wizard is getting a bit more established.
IMG_4576.jpeg
I spread her out just a tiny bit more today but she’s mostly headed north I hope
IMG_4579.jpeg

Pretty happy with her at this point. Of course I’d love to see her about 18” taller in a few weeks but even if she stopped dead right now she’d probably be ok.

You always use skewers to Gulliver your plants branches like that?

I bet you that one is Grappa x Citradelic Sunset!!!
You guessed correct, and 1 is up today, quick little sprout…
IMG_4589.jpeg

And @Stonecrusher this little Queen G x Wizard is finally in flower but still adding height
IMG_4586.jpeg

Grew about an inch since yesterday and you can tell some of her branches have plans to go up
IMG_4588.jpeg

Got a two-fer with the Grappa x Citradelic Sunset. Planted an extra just in case 😂 The as of yet not revealed cup behind her also just had a birthday a few hours ago.
IMG_4599.jpeg

CapJunky #2 did stop growing up and appears to be fattening well. (Was it backbuilding?)

I have a good feeling about her.
IMG_4610.jpeg

Alaskan Banana Berry x Wizard is growing well. Hasn’t shown sex yet and that’s great, she could get a bit bigger first and I would not mind. Looks healthy so far and nice fuzzy smelly leaves already
IMG_4613.jpeg

Have a great weekend growers 💨

Spoke too soon- I see sex.
IMG_4620.jpeg
At least it’s a F so that’s good news since she is the first ever of her kind.
IMG_4621.jpeg

_#2 is my strongest seedling and looks just like sister did. Looks like we officially have a new Feminized F1 strain.
IMG_4091.jpeg
They seems to have fairly strong growth if you can get them out of their rock hard shells.

Hey hey Man of Good!

Garden is looking Schmickey Schmouse bruv!

Sending you sun and smiles. Xo
Hey there friend, your garden is fab as well!

The other autos are coming nicely. Getting good examples of these trial runs/breeds.

Wizard S1 (self pollinated through CS reversal) seems to have to longest legs of all these new ladies. With the most minimal of training, she is catching the wave on her own.
IMG_4623.jpeg
I would say she’s nearly an ideal candidate to move outside for the second half of her life, so she’s now in the 7g. Once she’s good to go and the sun is out, she’s making the trip.

In the other auto tent Wizard x Wookiees BX1 (left) has taken on mostly Wookiees traits, even the smell already. Though she’s not tall yet, give her a week and I bet she outpaces her neighbor. Maybe also destined for outdoors.
IMG_4624.jpeg
IMG_4629.jpeg
Wizard x Queen G (right) is slowly gaining a bit more height but will not be a monster or anything, though she’s not bad looking.

Got a two-fer with the Grappa x Citradelic Sunset. Planted an extra just in case 😂 The as of yet not revealed cup behind her also just had a birthday a few hours ago.
IMG_4599.jpeg

CapJunky #2 did stop growing up and appears to be fattening well. (Was it backbuilding?)

I have a good feeling about her.
IMG_4610.jpeg
Looking good Justin the Grappa x Citradelic sunset sounds like it's going to be a nice mixture, I really liked the Grappa I just grew

Happy Monday from CapJunky #2
IMG_4657.jpeg

#1 is curing and definitely has a few samplers disappearing here and there 😂
IMG_4652.jpeg

Taste- 🍋 🥧 🍎 🍒 🔥
That's a NOTM candidate right there.

Back
Top Bottom