Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

Why not take a clone off of each now in case one is really nice? Keep the best of them and turn it into a mother for future clones! it really is simple and all you need is a house hold cfl and some cloning gel. Seeds suck! especially non femenised ones.

I actually did take a clone from each, but which ever one i keep, i will just put it to flower right away this time around, i have no room for a mother plant right now until i move, plus id like a diff strain, so next time ill buy some reputable feminized seeds, take cuts from it and choose a mother plant then ;)

Just outta curiosity.. These 2 plants are the same strain, but one has 9 bladed leaves, and the other doesnt have any, only 7 bladed leaves. Any reasons why? just wonderin... Thx!

I thought about vegging it for just a week, before flowering it, well see.. But heres the cloner i made, only a 4 site cloner, very small, doesnt take up any space, perfect for the scale im growing.
IMG_5489.jpg

Looking kinda dried the clone..
IMG_6839.jpg

But roots are already showing, and its only been in the cloner for 6-7 days.
IMG_69591.jpg

Will do, maybe another week in and it will have roots long enough to start feeding i hope. Thx for the feedback ;)

Waddup guys its been a week since i flipped, so thought id post an update, with some questions along the way (Day 8 flower)

IMG_50924.jpg

IMG_083324.jpg

IMG_103016.jpg

I was expecting to possibly see signs of sex as early as 7-8 days after flipping, or anytime, sometime this upcoming week.
So, i was just taking a quick look at it today, and i couldnt help but notice, what appears to me little seed sacks developing, and forming on the plant on the left, on the other hand, the plant on the right, which is my favorite, i dont see anything like that, matter fact i dont see any signs of sex at all yet. Please correct me if im wrong. thx ;)

IMG_075318.jpg
IMG_147015.jpg
IMG_83401.jpg
IMG_78811.jpg

If it is i wanna pull it out asap, thx ;)

Thats what i thought just needed to hear from someone else too lol, so is there still time, or u think it already polinated? I still have hopes for the other one ;)

the photographs you posted show a male cannabis plant. I would kill it and give the other plant more room and light. I found in my KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal from when you see the pollen sacks forming it takes another 15 days until pollen can be released when touched.

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

@ John and Cult, thx for the comment guys, i saw it last night, and i already removed the male plant, i was like fock little seeds everywhere lol, it sucks cause thats half of my crop gone :/, but as long as the other one turns out to be a female ill be happy. ;)

Yea i hope so, i always had a feelin for that plant lol. I tossed away one of the clones, kept the other one, which is now in a small pot in a bubbler, i wanna see how big it can get by mid of the month, and then ima flower it to see how much i can get out of that.. just experimenting, messing with things..bored.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom