Sun Valley 2017 SSH x Cataract Kush - Full Organic

Shiva Cookies day 33 or so .. The smell coming off these Thai Cookies is absolutely heavenly.. This one was my runt that just took over the pack. She is God's gift
20171222_065634.jpg

Definitely get the Dnet. All 3 phenos are fantastic. I'm going to try and reveg one of the other phenos.

I've heard such great things about Bodhi, and he has some delicious strains. I think I might get myself some Silver Mountain soon.

Yeah I ordered the Mountain Temple.. never made it through along with a fucking gang of other strains. Siver temple is tje Haze App cross right ? Was most bummed about the Sunshine4 .. doubt that'll be back. Check out James Bean.. he has the new releases from Bodhi although most sold out quick I'm going with the Sakura if I can find it, Guava Wookie, Blue Sunshine and re ordering Sunshine Daydream and Mountain Temple.. pretty sure I'm forgetting a few but off head that's on the list.. also taking a shot and Mr Nice "Shit". Man there are just too many strains out there hehehe

Damn man, that sucks balls bud. Such awesome strains you chose. Let's see if my order makes it to me. It is sitting in customs right now.

Mr. Nice definitely has some cool stuff. Wouldn't mind the NL#5 x haze.

Yeah I ordered the Mountain Temple.. never made it through along with a fucking gang of other strains. Siver temple is tje Haze App cross right ? Was most bummed about the Sunshine4 .. doubt that'll be back. Check out James Bean.. he has the new releases from Bodhi although most sold out quick I'm going with the Sakura if I can find it, Guava Wookie, Blue Sunshine and re ordering Sunshine Daydream and Mountain Temple.. pretty sure I'm forgetting a few but off head that's on the list.. also taking a shot and Mr Nice "Shit". Man there are just too many strains out there hehehe

Damn, how many strains can a man run at once?? The list just seems to get longer and longer.

So fuck up has arisen. Rats chowed the one greenhouse fan and the little clicks fan blowing on the Shiva Dream conked out same time. I didn't realise with all the festivities happening and well.. The Dream is a lovely home for spider mites. I noticed a bottom branch had gotten a visit 2 or 3 weeks back and I sprayed all the plants. Well with about max 24 hours without that circulation and booooom I got rocked by mites on tje Dream. Sprayed her down with neem this morn and will prolly have to hit up @TheBlaze for tips on cleaning her off after. I'm gutted as she is my fave plant growing right now.
20171229_061808.jpg

20171229_061845.jpg

Other things
Well have 2nd cages on a few bigs. WI'll have to get these others done asap or I'm going to run into problems and a lot of work
Thanks for all the well wishes and hope everyone's have a good break

20171227_064629.jpg

Damn Sun, I'm really sorry to hear that bud. Seriously... mites suck. I get a knot in my stomach just thinking about it. You can definitely beat them, but it will take some time, and yours plants will suffer. I know that's not what you want to hear my man.

Try and get your hands on redspidercide by efekto. They have discontinued it, but you might be lucky and find a supplier that still carries some stock. If you can't find, then you will have to hit them multiple times with different compounds. Use bioneem, spinosad and pyrol. Alternate between them, and hit them every 5 days or so. They will suffer more from the chemicals than the mites, but the mites will die and your plants will recover. It just takes a few weeks.

At least, that was my experience.

Back
Top Bottom