Sun Valley 2017 SSH x Cataract Kush - Full Organic

You can borrow my loincloth Justin. I won't wash it either, to give it that authentic feel. :rofl:

420-magazine-mobile1424485524.jpg

Update is... 2 of 3 cuvee hermied. One space queen leaner in smell hermied bad. Pretty much whole bottom of "it". The other more Sour Cherry herm not as bad but still. The one I chose to breed with luckily did not herm yet lol. The Locos no herm but figured would be a bit more stable. Pics coming when phone charged .. leaders of the pack so far of the flowering girls are the green crack the Sour Cherry cuvee X2 and the Loco is just insanely sticky. Fuck hermies man I'm so tired of em

Only plant that has ever hermied on me is exodus kush. I pinched balls off twice, and after that they didn't come back. So not a full hermie like what you're describing. Sorry bud.

I hope the Dnets stay solid.

Only plant that has ever hermied on me is exodus kush. I pinched balls off twice, and after that they didn't come back. So not a full hermie like what you're describing. Sorry bud.

I hope the Dnets stay solid.

Yeah watching the space monkey closely too. We know it's hiding in the GG somewhere. Pinched most of them off these girls. I usually just lick my fingers and pinch em so the saliva kills the pollen on contact. Let's hope I got them all in time. I'm still waiting on my Haze and Diesel to pop a nut.. happens.. I'm ready lol

Yeah, I'm not mortified by herms anymore. If it happens, you pinch. If it keeps coming back, you cull.

Yeah, I'm not mortified by herms anymore. If it happens, you pinch. If it keeps coming back, you cull.
Culled an almost 5ft plant this morning. I pinched balls off all last week, now there's more EVERYWHERE. Bye-bye, but the useless seeds it would have made is not worth it.
On another note: how the hell did anyone convince S.C. a red speedo & suspenders was a good look for him? I've made it my background on my phone.

Sorry to hear that Anna. As you know, it happens. Not much you can do about it most of the time. What strain was it by the way?

Yeah, I'm also over citrus.

skunk/chem/coffee...hmmm... delicious. Going to pop some LV420 very soon. Should get some nice fuelly/skunk aromas from that.

Back
Top Bottom