Hmmm. Am unable to find Critical Mass nor Critical Cure, and the only outlet for Strawberry Cough sells minimum 12 seeds at $150 USD. I cannot afford that.

What does this 1:1 ratio mean, and how do I find out the ratio when I am researching seeds at seedbanks? They don't seem to give any info about any ratios at these seedbanks that I can find, anyway.

Please?

Hey Magnus I order all my seeds from Single seeds Canada and have been doing so for the last 5 years, they have Barneys farm critical cure and the CBD ritical mass along with a decent amount of CBD Crew . They are a very Legit company to order from, over 200 seedbanks to order from......critical cure

:slide: just sliding on by our Guardian Angel :winkyface: been nasty weather up this way and been studying nightly in spare time :) we're sitting at -50 right now and yes we're not very smart for living here in winter :rofl:

Blessed Buds and much love :passitleft:

Whew! -50. God bless you both. :hug::hug: I don't think you're crazy at all. I tend to think it's those of us who cram ourselves into crowded urban areas that're the nutty ones.

Thanks. Cannabis helps you weather the cold, does it not?

:passitleft:

:thumb:Sue , This waking positive works-wow I feel great. Felt you needed comic relief at times as we all do. Coffee break over now. Cajun, my thoughts and prayers are always with you, and I dont even know you ! Please allow me one last positive thought, I hope you understand. Topper Harley: My father used to say that not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail, with a blouse full of goodies, but... it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.thought I hope you understand.

You're helping to prove my theory here walleye. :laughtwo: I'm kinda floored myself as to how effective it really is. That gleeful start seems like a step someone forgot to teach me. And it's so simple a concept and so easy to do.

I was sharing with a neighbor of mine today. He wanted to know how to make your dreams come true. Haha! The man got treated to a joyfully animated discussion of the ECS and its role in attaining your goals. Lol! We weren't expecting that to burst forth. Did a lot of laughing, a good thing considering the playful nature of the ECS.

Keep it up. The ride just started. :high-five:

Hey Magnus I order all my seeds from Single seeds Canada and have been doing so for the last 5 years, they have Barneys farm critical cure and the CBD ritical mass along with a decent amount of CBD Crew . They are a very Legit company to order from, over 200 seedbanks to order from......critical cure

I wasn't aware of this seed bank panacea. Thank you for that. :hug:

Later guys. Thanks for the laughs. Callanetics calls. :ciao:

I dunno if this is the right place to post this, but anyhow... today I went to my doctor.. I wanted updated blood test results... anyhow I told him I use cannabis and what it does for me... He expressed mild interest. I asked him if he had any med school trailing in the ECS, and he said, very little. I asked him if he'd like to learn more, and he was curious to know if the info I wanted to pass onto him was from a doctor or where ever...

I told him, that this forum had a huge amount of information, much of it gleaned from other sources, research papers, etc.

He's willing to receive what I send him.. I'm not sure how much of it he will read. As I was leaving he said, "I know its going to be legal soon, so that will change everything."

I agreed and suggested he should get ready, and that the info I send him would help him if he was willing to do the study.

So, I'm just not sure where to point him. I could just give him the link to 420magazine.com and let him find his way around, or I could point him to the Study Hall or other threads here.

It seems like a good opportunity to educate him, plus help influence him towards making me legal as well.

He's a young guy, born and educated here in Canada, of south east Asian origin. He seems to be pretty open to me and I'm hopeful he'll participate.

My first inclination is to just send him the to main site address and let him discover what he can. But I'd be glad to hear your suggestions.

I'll be having similar conversation with my oncologist tomorrow. She already knows I'm using it to control my cancer in lieu of continued chemo. She's fine with that, but hasn't shown much interest in pursuing learning more herself. I may be the only patient she has that is using MMJ. Regardless, I wan't her to know exactly what I'm doing when we review my scan.

Great that your doctor seems more interested. I'm mixed on sending him to this site. Depends on how willing he is to spend time exploring. I would definitely mention 420 as one of your sources for information that supports what you are doing. But I would also point him to specific reports cited/linked in the medical threads. In theory he should already have better access to these reports and others.

I'm sorry I forget what you are treating. For cancer I would direct doctor to first page of A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer. If that doesn't get him hooked I'm not sure what will.

Now to find some other starting pages for other treatments.

Yeah, I'm mixed as well...

Here's what I have accumulated so far...

Information for Medical Practitioners - Medical Use of Marihuana - Health Canada

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Medical Marijuana Treatment

Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

Green Flower

Any papers by Ethan Russo, any papers by Russo, are worth pointing in the direction of.

That's a good list to get him started.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

I'll send this to his email tonight, and when I go for my follow up consult in two weeks, we'll see if he's read any of it.

I'll let you all know

I'll be having similar conversation with my oncologist tomorrow. She already knows I'm using it to control my cancer in lieu of continued chemo. She's fine with that, but hasn't shown much interest in pursuing learning more herself. I may be the only patient she has that is using MMJ. Regardless, I wan't her to know exactly what I'm doing when we review my scan.

Great that your doctor seems more interested. I'm mixed on sending him to this site. Depends on how willing he is to spend time exploring. I would definitely mention 420 as one of your sources for information that supports what you are doing. But I would also point him to specific reports cited/linked in the medical threads. In theory he should already have better access to these reports and others.

I'm sorry I forget what you are treating. For cancer I would direct doctor to first page of A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer. If that doesn't get him hooked I'm not sure what will.

Now to find some other starting pages for other treatments.

For me it is MS. My Dr was in favor of trying it even though he didn't know what good it would do. He is open minded. :circle-of-love::peace:

I might warn him about the last link. It's quite an overload, and not very organized. You're looking for current information. The other two links are stellar. Like KR says, if the first page of Cajun's doesn't hook him, well.....

I'd also recommend he check out the latest thread on supporting the ECS without cannabis. That's information he can use with every one of his patients.

Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

Green Flower Media has affiliated themselves with an assortment of medical cannabis practitioners. That's a site I highly recommend for quick info that's very current.

Any papers by Ethan Russo, any papers by Russo, are worth pointing in the direction of.

It's wonderful that your physican is curious. Mine has no interest whatsoever, despite the almost unbelievable success we've had with one of his most challenging patients. He'll be hearing from me again in the future, with teaching guides. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just a F.Y.I, not sure if they ship to the U.S.. just go on to the F.A.Q to see what they say. Do not want to get any of you fellow border neighbors hopes up...:peace:

Just a F.Y.I, not sure if they ship to the U.S.. just go on to the F.A.Q to see what they say. Do not want to get any of you fellow border neighbors hopes up...:peace:

I see no mention of that, and I can see where they might only ship within Canada. Still good to know as a resource for others.

Grow Goddess, what do you use as the carrier liquid when naturally decarbing? I am familiar with the natural brewing of tinctures, with Bicardi and Cannibus, but the liquid is not thick like honey.

Also how do you process it after the required brewing time?

Grow Goddess, what do you use as the carrier liquid when naturally decarbing? I am familiar with the natural brewing of tinctures, with Bicardi and Cannibus, but the liquid is not thick like honey.

Also how do you process it after the required brewing time?

Gigi may have another link, but this is where I found her, and this thread has extensive information on her process and her thoughts about it. Lots of good info in the comments, as always.

Rso, Qwiso, Qwet, And Naturally Decarbed Sap-Tincture, Concentrates, And Other Essential Plant Oils - By: Grow Goddess

Hi all! I got lost, LOL........Am not all that familiar with forums, etc...Thanks for answering me Sue. I've been reading your posts, and was reading Cajun's also and Tim's before that. So, so SOOOOOOOOOO much to pack into this noggin of mine....sometimes too much. I get discouraged and take a break from even thinking.
OK, I am in NY (legal) and have a MMJ card, but they really only carry limited product, namely, tinctures, sprays & vapes. (was dx'd bilateral breast C exactly one year ago, but I knew of it for a few months prior to that and got a card to be prepared for what might lie ahead).
I have the link if you could take a quick look at what they have & what I got.
Products - Etain Health
I purchased the "Balance" formula/equalTHC-CBD. 4.5mg T/4.0mg C
This was prescribed for pain, not curing. A dose is 1-5 drops. I'm not interested in being stoned right now, and I can only get a 30 day supply at a time. This vial contains 46 doses @ 5 drops per dose and cost me $200!! (gotta love NY). It's pretty potent and 2 drops gives me a small buzz.
I sure could use some advice. I haven't had any traditional treatment yet...have been kind of wingin' it with essential oils, liposomal Vit. C, vit D & B's, EFT (tapping) reflexology.......I see my oncologist Thursday, and am prepared to turn down the drugs she wants to start me on, but I need to have my plan firmly down so that I'm not burning bridges for nothing. I hope she will go with MY flow and see what happens.
I am open to any & all suggestions. Thanks all.

sorry it took me so long to get here. Sue told me to repost this here a while back, and I got side-tracked.
If I think about getting seeds, what would you all say to get?

Oh crap! I let oncologist talk me into starting Femara, a hormone inhibitor...ummm, actually I haven't filled the script yet, and may not. I have 8 weeks till I have to see her again, and it would be great to show her some improvement without that drug...KWIM?
I purchased 2 more vials of the above mentioned tincture today........
any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom