SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Tiny accidental clones took 8 days to root! not bad
z001_tiny_clone.jpg

Another accidental clone. This is the smallest clone I ever took, it was cut almost at the top. Think this is similar to the top you threw away Sue. I'm really curious if it will root or not. These clones are all Train Wreck from Green House Seeds - Will do a 32 plant grow with this strain in November.
tiny_clone_2.jpg

z001_tiny_clone.jpg

Nice DeVille. I got my smallest clone cutting to root too. Not as pretty as yours yet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_254825.JPG

z001_tiny_clone.jpg

My clones also took only a week. Sue's bag method is really awesome. I am very happy to have another method to keep this strain going. I am growing Jack Herer for a year now. I used re-vegetation to regrow the girl until I actually tried cloning, and now with this cloning method I can keep this strain even longer. :love:
I used seedling cups + soil + 50l sandwich bags. 4/4 clones with roots.
:circle-of-love:

My clones also took only a week. Sue's bag method is really awesome. I am very happy to have another method to keep this strain going. I am growing Jack Herer for a year now. I used re-vegetation to regrow the girl until I actually tried cloning, and now with this cloning method I can keep this strain even longer. :love:
I used seedling cups + soil + 50l sandwich bags. 4/4 clones with roots.
:circle-of-love:

This is Lembatoast's technique. Believe it or not, I have a bigger mouth than the Big Guy has, so people keep associating it with me. :laughtwo:

Track him down and thank him for his amazing contribution that helped you save your chemovar. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

This is Lembatoast's technique. Believe it or not, I have a bigger mouth than the Big Guy has, so people keep associating it with me. :laughtwo:

Track him down and thank him for his amazing contribution that helped you save your chemovar. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:
I'm sure my gratefulness shall reach him :love:

This Jack Herer is amazing, got it as a free seed with my auto order, and I have had so much fun growing it :circle-of-love:

The clones I took this spring are now filling up my whole balcony, and I love to just sit there with them and enjoy the sun rays :high-five:

Now these 4 clones I took will be growing inside, maybe this way next year I will have it outside again too :cheer:

I'm sure my gratefulness shall reach him :love:

This Jack Herer is amazing, got it as a free seed with my auto order, and I have had so much fun growing it :circle-of-love:

The clones I took this spring are now filling up my whole balcony, and I love to just sit there with them and enjoy the sun rays :high-five:

Now these 4 clones I took will be growing inside, maybe this way next year I will have it outside again too :cheer:

TOAST taught me to love cloning. Now I can't believe I hesitated so long. If he hadn't taken me under his wing I'd still be relying on seeds. This is much more fun.

Did you catch my run of 10 Carnival clones last year? :laughtwo: That was my entry into the wonderful world of cloning,nand the first time I had to press the bathroom into flowering duty because my passion got the best of me. LOL!

TOAST taught me to love cloning. Now I can't believe I hesitated so long. If he hadn't taken me under his wing I'd still be relying on seeds. This is much more fun.

Did you catch my run of 10 Carnival clones last year? :laughtwo: That was my entry into the wonderful world of cloning,nand the first time I had to press the bathroom into flowering duty because my passion got the best of me. LOL!

Don't think I catched that one, or honestly forgot if I did :rofl:

Hi sue! Been creeping along in the shadows for a long while, was going to comment on your birthday last year as mine is end of December, but life got the better of me and my problem is when I start reading I get caught up and want to know the whole story... Takes a long time to read hundreds of pages in different journals but I can't seem to stop myself cause I love absorbing all the information that's embedded within them!

Couple questions for you, are you still using your timber light? If so, how much heat do they emit? I saw your testimonial on their website and since I am Redesigning my closet to a perpetual one (top half for flower with timbers and bottom for veg with 6bulb t5) and love the looks of what they have done for you in the past and ditchweed currently. I just not sure what kind of ventilation I might need.

Secondly, would you mind checking this soil blend and seeing what you think? Figured it's a good start and then feed with teas... Unfortunately I don't have the space to mix up a batch of my own right now.... HOME PAGE | Gaia Green Organics

Thanks so much for your time, everything I've read through your journals has been so incredibly helpful :circle-of-love:

Hi sue! Been creeping along in the shadows for a long while, was going to comment on your birthday last year as mine is end of December, but life got the better of me and my problem is when I start reading I get caught up and want to know the whole story... Takes a long time to read hundreds of pages in different journals but I can't seem to stop myself cause I love absorbing all the information that's embedded within them!

Couple questions for you, are you still using your timber light? If so, how much heat do they emit? I saw your testimonial on their website and since I am Redesigning my closet to a perpetual one (top half for flower with timbers and bottom for veg with 6bulb t5) and love the looks of what they have done for you in the past and ditchweed currently. I just not sure what kind of ventilation I might need.

Secondly, would you mind checking this soil blend and seeing what you think? Figured it's a good start and then feed with teas... Unfortunately I don't have the space to mix up a batch of my own right now.... HOME PAGE | Gaia Green Organics

Thanks so much for your time, everything I've read through your journals has been so incredibly helpful :circle-of-love:

You ask so sweetly pj, how can a girl resist all that charm?

Hahaha! Checked out your profile to assure myself you were, in fact, male, and caught the answer to "Do you use cannabis medicinally?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ahhh..... Thanks for that. :battingeyelashes:

Ok, back to business. They're not sponsors, so I can't gush, but yes, I'm using their lights, 3 Citizen kits, two in 3500 K and one at 3000K that I use in my finish tent. At the moment I emptied the early bloom tent for a sponsored grow and moved one of the 3500 K ones into the bathroom, supplemented with two 40 Watt 2700 K CFLs. These plants can finish under this light as is, but the CFLs ramp up the bloom.

IMG_275520.JPG

You gotta be fluid. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I also have a couple quantum boards he had laying around in the 4000 K spectrum that I'm using in veg. They're making my plants explode in growth. Well, I'm using RX Green Solutions nutrients too, but we all know light is the engine that drives the grow. I'd look into the quantum board technology, if you can spring for them. I'm mighty impressed.

My grow has become a garden of beauty under all this wonderful light. I'm certain you'll be happy with them. Rifleman just set up his tent with COBs from another company. Anyone who uses them falls in love with them.

Will you be growing photos or autos? Gaia is a Canadian company, so I'm thinking you're a northern neighbor? One of our best growing teams were two Canadian housemates that pulled a consistent 4-6 ounces off autos. They were so successful at it they had to stop growing until they got inventory down to a reasonable level. :laughtwo: Sure do miss those guys. :love:

Off hand, I don't know of anyone using Gaia Green as a medium for Cannabis, but it appears to be a decent mineralized soil that performs well for their customers. How dire is your need for a quick harvest? It'd be worth a try, in my opinion. My first grow was in LOS, and the produce was outstanding. All I did that grow was water and add a few amendments by way of regular drenches. It was a delightful experience.

I almost envy you, but I've evolved to hempy and bottled nutrients. *gasp* :laughtwo:

I'd ask the question about the soil over at the soil discussions thread. Someone there will be better informed than I.

Building a Better Soil - Demonstrations & Discussions of Organic Soil Recipes

Hey, it was nice meeting you. Hope to see you around more often. If I can help you out in any way I'm easy to find. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't even realize they weren't a sponsor anymore.. My bad! I am indeed male and I'm glad it made you laugh! Wasnt sure how to answer, Cannabis is my only medicine lol the few friends I have think I'm a freak cause all I do is smoke and work 2jobs 7days a week. Yes a northern neighbour, and I prefer photos, regs if possible haha although I did do an auto seed run (strain was mighty mite)way back when in one pot... Got a few hundred seeds... Gave them to :thanks: friend to use in summer and never heard from him again. Lol

I do have a journal going but it finished up a while ago, plan to complete it and start a new one to document some of the brothers Grimm gear I just got in the mail so excited! Thanks for the soil page link I shall go and bug everyone over there! But I think I will give it a try regardless and see what i can get out of it. Nothing wrong with hempies, first journal I ever followed was doc bud and his hempy/osmocote+ grow years ago. Still want to give it a try one day, just haven't got there yet... Maybe a side by side soil vs hempy... So much I want to do so little time and space lol

:thanks:

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't even realize they weren't a sponsor anymore.. My bad! I am indeed male and I'm glad it made you laugh! Wasnt sure how to answer, Cannabis is my only medicine lol the few friends I have think I'm a freak cause all I do is smoke and work 2jobs 7days a week. Yes a northern neighbour, and I prefer photos, regs if possible haha although I did do an auto seed run (strain was mighty mite)way back when in one pot... Got a few hundred seeds... Gave them to :thanks: friend to use in summer and never heard from him again. Lol

I do have a journal going but it finished up a while ago, plan to complete it and start a new one to document some of the brothers Grimm gear I just got in the mail �� so excited! Thanks for the soil page link I shall go and bug everyone over there! But I think I will give it a try regardless and see what i can get out of it. Nothing wrong with hempies, first journal I ever followed was doc bud and his hempy/osmocote+ grow years ago. Still want to give it a try one day, just haven't got there yet... Maybe a side by side soil vs hempy... So much I want to do so little time and space lol

:thanks:

I just finished harvesting a trio of plants grown in Osmo plus. Worked out amazingly well. The Osmo grow can be touchy if you have a sensitive chemovar or overload the pot, but I got small yields but respectable potency, so I was ok with it. I trust the RX GS line more for consistency, but for cost effectiveness and ease of growing you really can't beat the Osmo. Water only, start to finish, if you're bold enough to forego pH adjusting. Someday I'll give it another shot.

We have an thread dedicated to hempy that you might find interesting. I have a thread dedicated to everything. LOL!

Hempy Headquarters

Hey Sue, Long time no chat. I'm hoping to be back in action here. I have had a rough patch over the past 18 months with my TBI. It's uplifting to see you still as active as ever :)

Growlow....:hug::hug::hug:

Good grief..... It feels like forever. I'm thrilled you'll be returning. I have a new thread, surprise, surprise. Lol! Check the signature. It's the Hempy/HB Hybrid grow.

Happy Holidays buckaroo. You made my evening. :kisstwo:

Back
Top Bottom