Tales From The Krip!

One more thing...

I forgot to mention, I had a buddy with a dispensary card pick up what I hope will be my last OZ of buds not grown myself. I got some Cherry Punch (which I've grown before from Heavyweight Seeds) that tested at 21% THC for $96 ($12 per 1/8th)! :thedoubletake:

When prices are that low, I don't know how the growers can make money!

One more thing...

I forgot to mention, I had a buddy with a dispensary card pick up what I hope will be my last OZ of buds not grown myself. I got some Cherry Punch (which I've grown before from Heavyweight Seeds) that tested at 21% THC for $96 ($12 per 1/8th)! :thedoubletake:

Omg I used to be so dirty at ole mate charging like a wounded bull for an ounce. Now I see the blood, sweat and insect wars that go into it, I say it’s worth every cent.

One more thing...

Yeah, but I was charged 60 bucks for a 3.5. not bad weed and tru-leaf is decent In that market.
Heard FLA going Rec next year, which I'm not looking forward to. Tbh
Cheers bro

One more thing...

Bruh! Quick scan shows amazingness which was to be expected! I need to get back to this status but am on hold until my X gets the F out.

I was really happy to pay $150 to a friend who grows top shelf weed and I’ll be getting more! Don’t think he’s making much. The going rate is around 200 but suspect the will be down soon. The days of 400 ounces are in the past…..

I got a press and am loving it. Might as well give one of our awesome sponsors @DabPress a shout out, SQUISH ON!

Cheers Krip n crew!

Hey, Birdy!!! Great to see you! :love:

How's everything been going with you? Kids doing OK? Got anything growing? Fill us all in! :popcorn:
Sorry to miss this :( Didn't mean to come off like I snubbed my favourite staff member and friend. Lots of things have happened. Good and bad. Sadly I can't grow at the moment, but I am happy and finally feel safe.

Sorry to miss this :( Didn't mean to come off like I snubbed my favourite staff member and friend. Lots of things have happened. Good and bad. Sadly I can't grow at the moment, but I am happy and finally feel safe.
Looks like you've got your priorities straight :passitleft:

1. Feeling Safe
2. Growing

Looking forward to seeing your work again when the time comes :Namaste:

As long as you're safe & happy! :green_heart:
Send me a PM and fill me in ;)

THE DAY BEFORE HARVEST! :yahoo:

If my math is correct, today is day #74 of 12/12 and I'm planning on harvesting tomorrow. I'll get some pre and post-harvest pics posted in the next 24 hours, or so.

When lights go out tonight, I'll turn it off completely so it stays dark until I harvest, just in case I don't get to it before lights-on.

Happy Harvests!

K

HARVEST DAY PICS - CHEESELICIOUS #1

I'm pretty busy today, so I'll add more commentary later....

I just finished harvesting Cheeselicous #1 and it looks and smells great! :yummy:
Here are some pre-harvest pics of both plants:

Here's Cheeselicious #1 freshly chopped:

And, here she is after removing the buds from the stalks and a very rough trim:

It might not look like that much in the pics (it's a pretty big aluminum tray! :D) but I'm estimating easily over 7 oz from that plant and it might get up to 8, or more. Once she dries out a little, I'll do the final trimming with the bowl trimmer.

The buds are in the fridge for a "low & slow" dry and I'm gonna take a break before tackling Cheeselicious #2 later today.

I usually make RSO with all the trim, but I still have quite a bit of RSO and, now that my Dad's passed, I don't need to make him the capsules anymore, so I think I'll do some dry ice hash this round. :bong:

Happy Harvests!

K

HARVEST DAY PICS - CHEESELICIOUS #1

I'm pretty busy today, so I'll add more commentary later....

I just finished harvesting Cheeselicous #1 and it looks and smells great! :yummy:
Here are some pre-harvest pics of both plants:

Here's Cheeselicious #1 freshly chopped:

And, here she is after removing the buds from the stalks and a very rough trim:

It might not look like that much in the pics (it's a pretty big aluminum tray! :D) but I'm estimating easily over 7 oz from that plant and it might get up to 8, or more. Once she dries out a little, I'll do the final trimming with the bowl trimmer.

The buds are in the fridge for a "low & slow" dry and I'm gonna take a break before tackling Cheeselicious #2 later today.

I usually make RSO with all the trim, but I still have quite a bit of RSO and, now that my Dad's passed, I don't need to make him the capsules anymore, so I think I'll do some dry ice hash this round. :bong:

Happy Harvests!

K
What’s the low n slo dry? Any benefit from doing it opposed to the hang n dry? CL🍀

What’s the low n slo dry? Any benefit from doing it opposed to the hang n dry? CL🍀
There's a long thread on it here:

DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Essentially, you break the buds off the stalks, put them in paper bags, then store in a fridge for a few weeks and every once in a while give the bag a gentle shake to keep buds from sticking together. Once dry, they can go straight into jars for long-term storage with no burping. This method helps preserve the terpenes. Added benefit is that it doesn't stink up the whole house or take up grow room space.

There's a long thread on it here:

DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Essentially, you break the buds off the stalks, put them in paper bags, then store in a fridge for a few weeks and every once in a while give the bag a gentle shake to keep buds from sticking together. Once dry, they can go straight into jars for long-term storage with no burping. This method helps preserve the terpenes. Added benefit is that it doesn't stink up the whole house or take up grow room space.
Wish I’d known this a couple of weeks ago. Because my Panama is already in jars 🫙 and my Chocolate Thai has already been hanging for a week. Smh CL🍀. :thanks::cheesygrinsmiley:

HARVEST DAY PICS - CHEESELICIOUS #2

There should be another 6-7 oz. from Cheeselicious #2. I do think I'm estimating low and won't be surprised if the total is more than 15 oz. for the two plants, but we won't know for a few weeks until this stuff dries and we can get some accurate weights.

Happy Harvests!

K

Happy harvests indeed Mr K! So frosty and colorful, and what you said about not needing to make capsules for your dad reminded me of how I had to switch from capsule to cookies for my dad in his last years, and making canna chocolate chip cookies every week for him. I hope my kids treat me with the same kindness!
:circle-of-love:
I’m pretty sure that the crew will be there for you Shedster. After all the buds you provided and being an all around decent person. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom