Tangerine Dream - Violator Kush - Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Tangerine Dream,Violator Kush,Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

Hey dude just skimming thru the thread and everything is looking good Im currently a month into 12/12 with 3 kinds of kush Vanilla,Burmese and Violator take a look at some of the pics I posted they look fabulous and I cant wait for the chop and smoke report Im thinking Im going to get a nice ball of kush hash cause of all the sugar forming.

I swing by your grow and saw the Violator is doing good. Mine does not look anything like yours, I think something is up with mine, the bud formation is very small and the leaves are a bit deform...I'm going to keep an eye on your Vanilla Kush. It's going to be in my next grow. How is the kush smokes?

Can't believed it has been flowering for 28 days already. I'm going to let it grow out till end of May, then harvest if it's ready, if not going to push for another week. Tangerine Dream will have to finish mid June. While this grow is in progress I'm setting up the micro-grow with 20oz bottles, first I need to make a cloner site. But that's later, a weekend project.

Here are some photos update.

Group shot
MG_9506.jpg

Red Dragon
MG_9507.jpg

MG_9498.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
MG_9502.jpg

Violator Kush. Strange bud formation, quite small. I hope they fatten up real soon...
MG_9503.jpg

Earth Juice + molasses mix with air stone inside bubbling, red (flowering nutes). Still need to get one more for the blue (veg) one. These are 2gal ea.
MG_9511.jpg

MG_9512.jpg

MG_9513.jpg

The clones soon to be mothers
MG_9515.jpg

MG_9514.jpg

Can't believed it has been flowering for 28 days already. I'm going to let it grow out till end of May, then harvest if it's ready, if not going to push for another week. Tangerine Dream will have to finish mid June. While this grow is in progress I'm setting up the micro-grow with 20oz bottles, first I need to make a cloner site. But that's later, a weekend project.

Here are some photos update.

Group shot
MG_9506.jpg

Red Dragon
MG_9507.jpg

MG_9498.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
MG_9502.jpg

Violator Kush. Strange bud formation, quite small. I hope they fatten up real soon...
MG_9503.jpg

Earth Juice + molasses mix with air stone inside bubbling, red (flowering nutes). Still need to get one more for the blue (veg) one. These are 2gal ea.
MG_9511.jpg

MG_9512.jpg

MG_9513.jpg

The clones soon to be mothers
MG_9515.jpg

MG_9514.jpg

Looking good HighDive!

Your VK looks like the Red Diesel I just pulled, it had the tiniest buds I've ever seen. It wasn't right from the start.

I just ordered Tangerine Dream and Red Dragon. I'm psyched.

HD,
looking good, keep up the good work. WHAT'S UP WITH THE TD

It's growing slowly. I bent it so it's not too tall and put it in the back of the group near the wall. I'll have some photos of it up next soon.

Looking good HighDive!

Your VK looks like the Red Diesel I just pulled, it had the tiniest buds I've ever seen. It wasn't right from the start.

I just ordered Tangerine Dream and Red Dragon. I'm psyched.

Ah, I wonder what causes it. Too bad though, the VK smells so good right now. You'll love Red Dragon it seemed to flower fast and has the most buds out of the other ones. I may clone an army of if the smoke is great, if not I'll just clone a few to have variety of different strains.

Right now I have a problem. One of my buddy that I trust know I grow, he even been in my grow room and has been coming over once a week to smoke. No matter how much I gave him he smoked it all within a week by himself or with his buddy, so I cut back on the amount he gets per week. I don't charge him for any of it, he's one of my friend.

However, it has been annoying that he would call me early in the morning 2-3am asking for more, and came over my house while I was sleeping to get his refills. He then stays for hours on end smoking up my stuff while talk about his same old same old. Some how I predicted his behaviors, perhaps I spoiled him that made him this way...

My question is, I don't want to loose the friendship, obviously for security reasons, and we've been friends since his childhood. But how do I keep him off limit to my grow room or even my house? We used to hang out other places until one day I say he can come over my place for a smoke. Before I started growing he was the one that provided the bag seeds for my 1st grow. It has been bothering me how his behavior is like a crackhead junky...what should I do???

Right now I have a problem. One of my buddy that I trust know I grow, he even been in my grow room and has been coming over once a week to smoke. No matter how much I gave him he smoked it all within a week by himself or with his buddy, so I cut back on the amount he gets per week. I don't charge him for any of it, he's one of my friend.

However, it has been annoying that he would call me early in the morning 2-3am asking for more, and came over my house while I was sleeping to get his refills. He then stays for hours on end smoking up my stuff while talk about his same old same old. Some how I predicted his behaviors, perhaps I spoiled him that made him this way...

My question is, I don't want to loose the friendship, obviously for security reasons, and we've been friends since his childhood. But how do I keep him off limit to my grow room or even my house? We used to hang out other places until one day I say he can come over my place for a smoke. Before I started growing he was the one that provided the bag seeds for my 1st grow. It has been bothering me how his behavior is like a crackhead junky...what should I do???

First rule of the grow club - don't tell anyone. Unfortunately you're finding out why the hard way.

Sorry to say it but your friend sounds like a Class A mooch and you're in a real tough spot.

Maybe you can tell him you think your house is being watched or something like that? Somehow you're going to have to get him to think you're not growing anymore, and that goes for anyone else you've told. He's probably told his buddy he smokes with, and who knows who else. People love to talk about their friend who grows this great weed.

Don't know how it can be proven but I've heard the main reason people get busted is because a friend or spouse turns them in.

Good luck bro wish I had better ideas.

If he's truly a friend, he will understand when you tell him you either gotta charge him a little something or whatever, but he's using up a good thing fast, if you don't put him in check he will continue to do this to you. As well as you need to wet some ground rules as far as times he can come by, even if you aren't selling it to him, he is still leaving your house with it, so it's your ass if he gets caught even if he says nothing they can see him there at odd times. Aside from that, they are gonna think he's getting more than weed from you and if he happens to have something more than weed on him, you are now a one stop drug stop to the police, worst case scenario but it don't take much for them to fuck your grow up....

Getting used isn't a pre requisite for friendship, it's supposed to be give and take with friends. Don't let him just take because that's just a one way person, as you are in the good ways. He's the bad, balance out the equation dude....

When I see him again I'll make it clear that my grow room is off limits, and that we'll never discuss anything about it, or details on growing. But we can still talk about marijuana in general. I'll be charging him a small fee for the meds until he grows his own then we trade.

Establish a firm ground rules of where we can meet but not at the house. Since the grow room is off limits he will not find a reason to come by, that's the only room we can smoke in for indoors. No smoking means he will not stay long if he does come by. I'm kinda busy with someone over stayed their welcome eats into my work. It happens four times already and I allowed it to happen this long to take up trends, it seemed his behaviors got more annoying, so it's definitely time to tell him what's up.

In this war even the closest one can betray us...never knew how dangerous it is until now. No matter what, I'm planning on becoming a master grower to fight this war along with you guys.

Thanks whitey78, and bluedog for your suggestions.

Good luck bro. I like Whitey's idea, remind him that being friends is a 2-way street and he's been going 1 way a little too much lately, he needs to respect your friendship more.

Got the seeds today. These are for the next grow, a total of 7 different strains.

- Pineapple Express, Pineapple Chunk, 1024, Hammerhead, Grapefruit Diesel, Vianilla Kush, and Cheese.

MG_9531.jpg

MG_9573.jpg

MG_9571.jpg

Hope they sprout! I'll be starting a different journal for them. Combined with the new micro-grow with 20oz-2litter grow. Under LED. That should be interesting.

Current grow update:

Moved the plants around spacing them out a bit. Group shot.
MG_9547.jpg
MG_9563.jpg

MG_9562.jpg

MG_9564.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
MG_9567.jpg

MG_9568.jpg

Red Dragon
MG_9557.jpg

MG_9555.jpg

MG_9559.jpg

Violator Kush
MG_9554.jpg

MG_9566.jpg

Tangerine Dream
MG_9561.jpg

MG_9560.jpg

Working on the clone bubbler tomorrow. Starting the new grow as soon as the clones take roots. Lots of fun ahead!

Great pics HighDive!

I'm waiting for my beans to arrive, as I mentioned I'm waiting on the RD & TD and also a Pineapple Chunk.

Will be watching your next run for sure bro... :peace:

very nice man, just noticed my SLH clones are starting to root, so the mom can finally go in bloom. Can't wait to get some buddage from her

Maaannn.....I am sooooo bummed that I murdered my red dragon seeds with a dumb ass heating pad after looking at these pics....

However, I did just put 1 tangerine dream, 1 kandy kush, and 7 vanilla kush clones in my flowering tent a week or so ago and I have a tray of pineapple chunk, Lucy (LS*) and la blanca clones to pick moms from if the OG plants that are in the tent come out good. I am really dying to see how the tangerine and vanilla kush comes out myself, I have monstrous mothers of all 3 of those strains so they better be good because I dont even know how I would get rid of them if I had to, I may need a chain saw to do it.

But it looks like you are a hell of a lot closer to harvest than I am, so please keep posting pics dude, and I hope you get those issues with your friend worked out.

And if he doesnt like what you have to say, dont worry about it too much, it looks like you were the one worth loosing out of the friendship, so if he bitches, he wasnt your friend he was just looking to use you as much as he could.

Got the seeds today. These are for the next grow, a total of 7 different strains.

- Pineapple Express, Pineapple Chunk, 1024, Hammerhead, Grapefruit Diesel, Vianilla Kush, and Cheese.

MG_9531.jpg

MG_9573.jpg

MG_9571.jpg

Hope they sprout! I'll be starting a different journal for them. Combined with the new micro-grow with 20oz-2litter grow. Under LED. That should be interesting.

NICE pick you have there :) Ill b watching closely :popcorn: I plan a vk and pineapple chunk this fall :) subscribed

Great pics HighDive!

I'm waiting for my beans to arrive, as I mentioned I'm waiting on the RD & TD and also a Pineapple Chunk.

Will be watching your next run for sure bro... :peace:

Awesome. I'm really digging the RD, it grow straight up not too tall and is budding fast and tight. My TD is slow, I'm going to transplant it figuring it's sativa might require a bigger pot for mass root matching its height.

Back
Top Bottom