Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

I don’t think they test for the things that’re driving this process. Lol! It’ll be wonderful to get another look at cob labs and the comparison to buds. I’m curious if it’ll reflect what Neiko found.
Neikos cobs were top notch so I would say yes its just the blind leading the blind.
Our cobs have less of every known compound so therefor we are all just imagining it.
Its the greatest con in recent history ha ha.
We are all going mad.
But we know the secret they dont thats all there is to it. Its African black magic and no western laboratory could understand.
Dont tell anyone or they will ban cobs as a health hazard because they cant control them. Big companies cant compete with private individuals cooking up magic in their own kitchens we will have to go underground.

Ha ha still high from yesterday its a fast train I'm on today he he.

Neikos cobs were top notch so I would say yes its just the blind leading the blind.
Our cobs have less of every known compound so therefor we are all just imagining it.
Its the greatest con in recent history ha ha.
We are all going mad.
But we know the secret they dont thats all there is to it. Its African black magic and no western laboratory could understand.
Dont tell anyone or they will ban cobs as a health hazard because they cant control them. Big companies cant compete with private individuals cooking up magic in their own kitchens we will have to go underground.

Ha ha still high from yesterday its a fast train I'm on today he he.
Lol even if it was a big con, it still makes the smoothest joints I ever smoked and I smoked a lot of joints. :D

:passitleft:

Lol even if it was a big con, it still makes the smoothest joints I ever smoked and I smoked a lot of joints. :D

:passitleft:

I can back up his claims. I’ve watched him smoke. Lol!

It reminds me of how so many of the cannabis professionals appear to have no clue that using olive oil as a carrier for cannabis medicines will bypass the First Pass and shuttle cannabinoids into the lymphatic system instead, so you get better effects for inflammation, among many other things.

I’m just one little lady out here on the edge with my friends, and I feel sometimes like we’re cutting the path. It’ll take them a few years to catch up to us with cobs. Lol!

The Dark Devil Auto cob I chewed at 9:30 AM today kept me soaring. I’ve since augmented with half a Devil’s Carnival brownie and it’s waaaay beyond where that brownie would have normally taken me.

Think I’ll try this again tomorrow. I didn’t weigh it out, but I figure it was in excess of 0.3 grams. After curing a month that was strong enough that at one point I had to look down to see if my feet were still connected to the ground. Lol!

Brix took his Blueberry cob out of the sous-vide a few minutes ago.

It’s surface drying, then into a warm and cozy spot for a week. My cobs get sealed up for the next month. :slide:

Yes....I kept out treats. :battingeyelashes:

I can back up his claims. I’ve watched him smoke. Lol!

It reminds me of how so many of the cannabis professionals appear to have no clue that using olive oil as a carrier for cannabis medicines will bypass the First Pass and shuttle cannabinoids into the lymphatic system instead, so you get better effects for inflammation, among many other things.

I’m just one little lady out here on the edge with my friends, and I feel sometimes like we’re cutting the path. It’ll take them a few years to catch up to us with cobs. Lol!

The Dark Devil Auto cob I chewed at 9:30 AM today kept me soaring. I’ve since augmented with half a Devil’s Carnival brownie and it’s waaaay beyond where that brownie would have normally taken me.

Think I’ll try this again tomorrow. I didn’t weigh it out, but I figure it was in excess of 0.3 grams. After curing a month that was strong enough that at one point I had to look down to see if my feet were still connected to the ground. Lol!

Brix took his Blueberry cob out of the sous-vide a few minutes ago.

It’s surface drying, then into a warm and cozy spot for a week. My cobs get sealed up for the next month. :slide:

Yes....I kept out treats. :battingeyelashes:

Love your work sister you said something thats a fact there, they are chasing a rabbit and passing by all the other succulent game just sitting there ha ha.

That second jar looks like some really cool candy to me girl.
We are wise with age they will catch up if they are meant to.
I think certain knowledge is really only for those with an open enough mind to look.
Back in Africa only the medicine men had cobs like we are making believe me they were hard to find unless you knew the right people.

Back in Africa only the medicine men had cobs like we are making believe me they were hard to find unless you knew the right people.

Well.... that makes me feel really cool. Lol!

Finally all 10 cobs have done the sweating business. They smell a bit better now.
I'll put them back in the cobatron at 26 C for another week.

I have just harvested my gorilla glue, and I think I'll make cobs of most of her. She was a good yielder so it'll be plenty of cobs...

IMG_2702.jpg

Hiya Nick,

Quite the righteous plate of smoke! Looks like you'll be grinning a lot when they mature. Good luck with them!

Hi Sue,

Where did you learn this?:

Cheers,

That was something we researched in the Study Hall back when Cajun was still alive. He first presented it to us, and after digging deeper into the absorbtion of fatty acids we confirmed what he'd taught us - olive oil is a long-chained fatty acid, and their molecules are too large to go to the liver, so they get absorbed into the lymphatic system, avoiding First Pass metabolism, and potentially gaining more time for cannabinoids to find receptors needing their attention. It's why we choose olive oil for just about everything.

That, and the fact that olive oil can hold more cannabinoids than most other oils one would choose to make medicine.

You got a full plate Nick. Sure looks fine.

I neglected to add my note of admiration Nick. :bravo:

I see you took a cautious approach. Lol!

Kind of forgot about the cobs. One had a bad seal after a month so let it dry out in a drawer for a week then bagged it up and forgot about it again. Smoked some. Wow. Sealed ones should be around 90 days will post a report on the chew when i break into them. Be awhile. Gotta pass a drug test first hahaha

Good luck Kismet. It can take up to 90 days without assistance to clear those metabolites from the urine streams. We're pulling for you. :hug:

Howzit friends - opened the Queen Mother cobs today - the smell was a bit different between the two.
I didn't open the husk wrappers after the sweat. The only difference is, I took one cob out to dry the outside of the husk and wipe the inside of the bag dry. That one has turned out to have a bit more of a sour note. Perhaps wiping the corny sweetness off the outside was a factor. They both have a sweet artificial fruit, bitter citrus rind, and herbaceous smells to them, but they have also developed a sour briny olive note that wasn't there before. Very exciting! I decided to air dry them until tomorrow - then re-seal. Here's how they look so far. Will be opening my Panama x Bangi Haze cobs for a looky tomorrow with an update.
20181103_114256.jpg
20181103_114657.jpg

Howzit friends - opened the Queen Mother cobs today - the smell was a bit different between the two.
I didn't open the husk wrappers after the sweat. The only difference is, I took one cob out to dry the outside of the husk and wipe the inside of the bag dry. That one has turned out to have a bit more of a sour note. Perhaps wiping the corny sweetness off the outside was a factor. They both have a sweet artificial fruit, bitter citrus rind, and herbaceous smells to them, but they have also developed a sour briny olive note that wasn't there before. Very exciting! I decided to air dry them until tomorrow - then re-seal. Here's how they look so far. Will be opening my Panama x Bangi Haze cobs for a looky tomorrow with an update.
20181103_114256.jpg
20181103_114657.jpg
Downright mind blowingly awesome brother you are killing it. You def have the feel for this hats off to you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom