Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

On the collecting of cob outers and storage? Spose it's waayyyy back there, but have just madefresh corn cobs in BBQ for dinner and have taken all skins bar last inner and last outer. Cross layered and put under book to flatten and dry? Will this work OK?

Just fermenting mine only small test due to outback living. Temp control etc looks good smells enchanting. Used 20grms of white rhino X durban Poison 4th Gen Indy dominant, my best tops so far, greens, golds, reds, purple.
Have pegged the choicest tops for the new bug you got me on.
Also us it OK to re wrap between initial sweat and ferment? Looked like you did sue with the photos. Didn't want to disturb but binding could use re tensioning, would that be OK during ferment?

Cheers,
* passes sweet and full dooby over.

I have no problem re-wrapping before fermentation, and the cord wrap always follows the original contours.

Tangwena mentioned in his thread that husks work better for him the day after being removed from the cob. You should be fine.

Cheers, did rewrap and tighten. Awesome brown bubble liquid through the cob as I re tightened and really got it tight. Found original string was loose so looks like I needed to.

Cheers, did rewrap and tighten. Awesome brown bubble liquid through the cob as I re tightened and really got it tight. Found original string was loose so looks like I needed to.

As they release the moisture they shrink, which loosens the bindings. They get rediculously small as they continue to cure. Lol! Not that we lose anything, just that when you eliminate 70% of the water held in the plant material you're left with significantly less volume. The fun thing about cobs is they lift you higher and higher as they cure. :battingeyelashes:

I'm doing the sensitization protocol before I leave for California, so I'm abstaining completely for the next day, and then it's only a couple hits, maximum, for another three days so I won't be testing the cobs until the weekend. Gosh, that was hard to type. :rofl:

Ahoi my future friends, love and wisdom to you!
I adore what you are doing, and want to join the game as fast as possible. This remindes me of Thaisticks i've been smoking in Laos and Thailand, but i think they are not going trough that sweating process. So they might usually not be fermented, but with a little luck (more in laos than thailand or cambodia) you can find sticks or bricks that have a magical touch to it.. but it just might be added opium. (I felt like low doses of opium are giving me a boost and waking up my dancing feet, where after a bigger dose knocks you out for two days easily, if taken oral at least..)

Its going to be a Critical 2.0 and a C99 Cob in some weeks, and i can't wait to start!
I love all kind of highs Ganja can give you, so i might also try some Indicas. What are your thougts/experiences with that? I know Tangwena said it wont do much if you dont choose a Sativa-strain..

DDA is deep purple, almost black
The cob wrap is very purple
Oh I know. I grew DDA probably 4 years ago at this point. Loved it. If I could have gotten it to yield for me I would have kept growing it. Wish they had a photoperiod version of it. I would have loved to have been able to clone it and grow a couple of monstrous ones.

Ahoi my future friends, love and wisdom to you!
I adore what you are doing, and want to join the game as fast as possible. This remindes me of Thaisticks i've been smoking in Laos and Thailand, but i think they are not going trough that sweating process. So they might usually not be fermented, but with a little luck (more in laos than thailand or cambodia) you can find sticks or bricks that have a magical touch to it.. but it just might be added opium. (I felt like low doses of opium are giving me a boost and waking up my dancing feet, where after a bigger dose knocks you out for two days easily, if taken oral at least..)

Its going to be a Critical 2.0 and a C99 Cob in some weeks, and i can't wait to start!
I love all kind of highs Ganja can give you, so i might also try some Indicas. What are your thougts/experiences with that? I know Tangwena said it wont do much if you dont choose a Sativa-strain..

:welcome: Dorminik. Sativas give you the trippy high, but the indica effects are totally different, from what we’re learning. None of this crew other than Tangwena is past the two-month mark so we won’t be able to answer the question of effect until the third month is over.

OMG Chris! I screeched in joy sitting here in the grocery store waiting on a prescription for the daughter. :yahoo:

God....I hate pharmaceuticals.

You, my friend, are a delight. :kisstwo:

How’s It smell?
It smells sooooo sweet, it's insane

Oh I know. I grew DDA probably 4 years ago at this point. Loved it. If I could have gotten it to yield for me I would have kept growing it. Wish they had a photoperiod version of it. I would have loved to have been able to clone it and grow a couple of monstrous ones.

Autos finish in 2-3 months so you can grow more in the same period of time Yeti.

Autos finish in 2-3 months so you can grow more in the same period of time Yeti.
Like I said I have done it. I was not getting the yields I needed to make it worth it. Trying to stay within my plant count means that I need to get the most out of every plant I flower out. My state recently halved what the allowable amount of plants is and so i will have to grow even bigger plants to make up for it. I will soon be flowering girls out in 15 gallon pots instead of 7 gallon pots to make up for the limited number I can flower out. It is going to be hard to work my way through my seed stash flowering out 6 plants at once and keeping clones lol. I need to find people to take some of my keepers so I can try to find more :)

Someday all these silly restrictions will fall. I completely understand. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom