Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Ooo... I grow a Jamaican for the daughter, the indica girl, and it smells like fruit salad heavy in mango when it’s ripe.

I grow Dark Devil Autos for me. It’s a racy, sorta hallucinogenic chemovar, rich in deep purple tones and surrounded by a berry and fuel fragrance. I haven’t yet tried anything that smacked of pineapple. I’ve never tried Maui Waui....yet. Lol!
That Jamaican sounds wonderful. Does Dark Devil come Fem not auto? Who is the breeder?

Nice work guys! :high-five:

JustMeds, you have me thinking about starting to ferment my buds. Lol!

Hook, have you had the cob wrapped in the husk this entire time? That purple is soooo enticing. Can’t wait to get my DDAs going again. I’ll be swimming in purple cobs. :battingeyelashes:

......Started out with 8 cobs..the one cob shown out of husk has been left out and re sealed probably 3 times as the test subject for the rest...my thought on leaving the others wrapped, is that they would be better off undisturbed( these are re hydrated buds)...I can't picture old skool growers digging up the cobs to check them out weekly...I have surplus, so experimenting isn't a concern...I am many months away from being able to try with fresher buds, but, looking forward to it...cheerz...h00k..:rollit:

......Started out with 8 cobs..the one cob shown out of husk has been left out and re sealed probably 3 times as the test subject for the rest...my thought on leaving the others wrapped, is that they would be better off undisturbed( these are re hydrated buds)...I can't picture old skool growers digging up the cobs to check them out weekly...I have surplus, so experimenting isn't a concern...I am many months away from being able to try with fresher buds, but, looking forward to it...cheerz...h00k..:rollit:

That makes a lot of sense with rehydrated. We're all so hooked already by the process that before long we'll have a COTM contest. :rofl:

Thank you. My meditation place is similar.

To have the sound of water to accompany meditation is delicious. My favorite inner space to meditate is on a cliff overlooking the ocean, out in the open with the wind whipping around me, but not painfully so. Lol!

My physical meditation space is much more mundane, a spot on the mat where I spend my time most of the day, writing, but it thrills me to settle to the floor on that mat and drop between the thoughts.
That Jamaican sounds wonderful. Does Dark Devil come Fem not auto? Who is the breeder?

Sweet Seeds gets the prize for this part of my preferred duo of chemovars, and no, it's only offered as an auto. I grew my first one in my second journal, and I try to have one around all the time. I let my garden get away from me and their space spent months flowering out the overflow. I'll be starting the new rotation in June.

I grow seeds Rifleman produced in a seeding adventure. He's seen to it that I don't have to be concerned that they're auto seeds until I learn to make my own.

Are you aware we have a thread on the DDA?

Dark Devil Auto - A Community Grow Record

Just a thought..... Old school growers and producers of cobs weren't working with the benefit of vacuum sealing. We dig ours up with a pair of scissors. :battingeyelashes:

Just a thought..... Old school growers and producers of cobs weren't working with the benefit of vacuum sealing. We dig ours up with a pair of scissors. :battingeyelashes:

Having said that, I can't be the only one among us who'd love the chance to do one in the traditional manner, just for the comparison, eh? There's got to be an energy that comes from burying them in Mother Earth that we'll never reproduce in vacuumed plastic.

You guys know me.....I want to do it all. :battingeyelashes:

To have the sound of water to accompany meditation is delicious. My favorite inner space to meditate is on a cliff overlooking the ocean, out in the open with the wind whipping around me, but not painfully so. Lol!

My physical meditation space is much more mundane, a spot on the mat where I spend my time most of the day, writing, but it thrills me to settle to the floor on that mat and drop between the thoughts.

Sweet Seeds gets the prize for this part of my preferred duo of chemovars, and no, it's only offered as an auto. I grew my first one in my second journal, and I try to have one around all the time. I let my garden get away from me and their space spent months flowering out the overflow. I'll be starting the new rotation in June.

I grow seeds Rifleman produced in a seeding adventure. He's seen to it that I don't have to be concerned that they're auto seeds until I learn to make my own.

Are you aware we have a thread on the DDA?

Dark Devil Auto - A Community Grow Record
A meditation place, a place of inner tranquility only stimulated by the sound of water. sound of he breeze, smell of the surroundings of nature wherever you are. To feel the heaviness of shade and light playfulness of the sun. If just for a while and often is one of my greatest pleasures in life. A night just looking up like our ancestors did long ago and appreciate the majestic wonder of where we live!

I'd take both of those strains and make much, much more seeds! It's too easy not to.

ES

I have too many wild thangs running around at night. My luck they would dig it up and eat it. LOL.

"To have the sound of water to accompany meditation is delicious. My favorite inner space to meditate is on a cliff overlooking the ocean, out in the open with the wind whipping around me, but not painfully so. Lol!

My physical meditation space is much more mundane, a spot on the mat where I spend my time most of the day, writing, but it thrills me to settle to the floor on that mat and drop between the thoughts. "

Sounds like a very special place!

@tangwena you mentioned the other day about other curing methods. I see this one became your personal favorite, and for good reason in my book. I am so curious on the others. It is for sure something I would like to read.

@tangwena you mentioned the other day about other curing methods. I see this one became your personal favorite, and for good reason in my book. I am so curious on the others. It is for sure something I would like to read.

And eventually we’ll ply it out of him. Lol! He’s waiting for us to get this one down so we have a feel for the basics. In a year we’re gonna look back in wonder at how much we learned.

A night just looking up like our ancestors did long ago and appreciate the majestic wonder of where we live!

City life robs us of the stars. I’ve a deep longing to sleep under the star field again, to have that connection to the cosmos.

Gosh.....all this time and I still cry when I type that.

I'd take both of those strains and make much, much more seeds! It's too easy not to.

ES

Nismo bred them together a couple years back. My Devil’s Carnival is a potent pheno from the mating of Carnival and Dark Devil Auto. Other phenos have more of the DDA coloration, but my chocolate buds are more intense than the riot of color and flavors others got.

My next great adventure is learning to create my own seeds. I have no shortage of seeds to choose from, but only one in my seed bank is a Carnival, and it just rankles me to pay $10 a seed with shipping tacked on. I haven’t purchased any seeds since my second grow. Seeds find me.

City life robs us of the stars. I’ve a deep longing to sleep under the star field again, to have that connection to the cosmos.

Gosh.....all this time and I still cry when I type that.

Nismo bred them together a couple years back. My Devil’s Carnival is a potent pheno from the mating of Carnival and Dark Devil Auto. Other phenos have more of the DDA coloration, but my chocolate buds are more intense than the riot of color and flavors others got.

My next great adventure is learning to create my own seeds. I have no shortage of seeds to choose from, but only one in my seed bank is a Carnival, and it just rankles me to pay $10 a seed with shipping tacked on. I haven’t purchased any seeds since my second grow. Seeds find me.
I wish I had that problem.

If Carnival is not an auto you can do it with one plant. I usually find a pheno I like make 2 clones and turn one and pollen ate the other. I also grow a few I'd like to cross and pollenate a few branches.

A seed grow is always challenging.

ES

I'll be busy today picture day in the jungle and updating journals. Week 14 overall week 7 flower.

I'm sharing one of my cobs today with 2 other willing guinea pigs. We are going to chew and vaporize. Mine are small and have gone a month since 2nd sweat. We'll sample one today and the other in another month. I can't wait for them to get here so we can get started.

I'm also switching a couple Panama(+) and a clementine to flower tomorrow.

On the collecting of cob outers and storage? Spose it's waayyyy back there, but have just madefresh corn cobs in BBQ for dinner and have taken all skins bar last inner and last outer. Cross layered and put under book to flatten and dry? Will this work OK?

Just fermenting mine only small test due to outback living. Temp control etc looks good smells enchanting. Used 20grms of white rhino X durban Poison 4th Gen Indy dominant, my best tops so far, greens, golds, reds, purple.
Have pegged the choicest tops for the new bug you got me on.
Also us it OK to re wrap between initial sweat and ferment? Looked like you did sue with the photos. Didn't want to disturb but binding could use re tensioning, would that be OK during ferment?

Cheers,
* passes sweet and full dooby over.

Back
Top Bottom