TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

TarheelGrower

What's up folks!? I've been lurking around here at 420 mag for the past 6 monthes or so, with the encouragement of some of some of my fellow friends here I've decided to create a journal. I'm an avid grower, been growing on and off for the past 15 years...steadily for the past 3 and ventured into the indoor world about 2 years ago. Started out with a diy cfl fixture that Isstill use to this day. For those of you that like to talk down on cfl grows, just stick around and I bet I change your opinion! This journal consisst of 20-25 White cookie clones that will create my sog...currently I have 20 in quart size containers, under a 300w mars hydro led. They are all within three weeks of age, as I can only take about 10 clones at a time with my current setup. They went into 12/12 on the 1st so today is day 8 of flowering. I use the full line of fox farm ferts, and fox farm happy frog soil with a good amount of pearlite added. So that's a rrun down of my grow, I'll be adding pics as often as possible... If I missed anything please feel free to let me know, questions or comments are welcome :420:

IMG_20160309_170850.jpg
IMG_20160309_170850.jpg
IMG_20160309_171125.jpg

The big white cookie you see is one of my cfl plants, they just went into flowering on the 1st as well so I'll be updating on them here also. Hope everyone enjoys my journal, it is my first...so any helpful thoughts or comments will be appreciated :thanks:

Oh....and sorry if my photos are not the best...they are being taken with my 9 mega pixel smart phone camera, I plan on picking up a new camera soon...my old one shot a wad about a month ago and my other is less mega pixels than my phone lol

Here's a quick update, took a couple pics for you folks before heading off to work. Flowering day 10...they're really starting to kick out the hairs :thumb:
IMG_20160311_074529.jpg
IMG_20160311_074247.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Squeek! And feel free to ask questions, I'll be hitting em with they're first true dose of fert probably tomorrow...I like to wait til they start to droop before watering, makes the roots search for water, and helps to keep gnats down. A word of advice, if you have gnats and can't get rid of em...you're probably watering too much. Trust me let those pots dry out between waterings, you'll save yourself a lot of headache later in your grow

What he said..excellent advice !!!!!
Thanks for the kind words Squeek! And feel free to ask questions, I'll be hitting em with they're first true dose of fert probably tomorrow...I like to wait til they start to droop before watering, makes the roots search for water, and helps to keep gnats down. A word of advice, if you have gnats and can't get rid of em...you're probably watering too much. Trust me let those pots dry out between waterings, you'll save yourself a lot of headache later in your grow

Back
Top Bottom