Tegridy Farms: Runtz, Dosidos33, French Macaron, Cookie/GreenGelato's, Royal Gorilla, BigD-energy - Variety Grow!

Peterpangreen

Hello Dr. Greenthumbs!

After finishing a couple of succesfull Shining Silver Haze grows I decided to do a bit more of a challenging grow with different strains :D

The strains I'm planning are:
*RQS: Green Gelato 4x, Cookie Gelato4x & Royal Gorilla 5x.
*Barneys: Runtz 4x & Dos Si Dos 33 3x
*THseeds: French Macaron 4x
*Ethos: Big Detroit Energy 1x
7 strains and total 25 ladies.

The Grow tent:
5 by 5
400m3 intake fan
Quantumboard 600W + 240W

Just got them in the tent and have the new irrigation set up for the ladies :D

IMG_20210302_175016.jpg
IMG_20210302_175207.jpg
IMG_20210302_175351.jpg

Made a list the sativa/indica ratio, flowering weeks and THC% what I managed to find:
IMG_20210303_172635.jpg

Hope it might be an interesting grow for you dr greenthumbs to see the different strains next to eachother, happy growing !

Added a few pics of my last silver haze grow I wanted to show the cola's I was hunting for!
IMG_20210222_190019.jpg

IMG_20210225_194646.jpg

IMG_20210225_160931 (1).jpg

Hope you guys can give me some tips on in's and out's of some of these strains :D

Hello Dr. Greenthumbs!

After finishing a couple of succesfull Shining Silver Haze grows I decided to do a bit more of a challenging grow with different strains :D

The strains I'm planning are:
*RQS: Green Gelato 4x, Cookie Gelato4x & Royal Gorilla 5x.
*Barneys: Runtz 4x & Dos Si Dos 33 3x
*THseeds: French Macaron 4x
*Ethos: Big Detroit Energy 1x
7 strains and total 25 ladies.

The Grow tent:
5 by 5
400m3 intake fan
Quantumboard 600W + 240W

Just got them in the tent and have the new irrigation set up for the ladies :D

IMG_20210302_175016.jpg
IMG_20210302_175207.jpg
IMG_20210302_175351.jpg

Made a list the sativa/indica ratio, flowering weeks and THC% what I managed to find:
IMG_20210303_172635.jpg

Hope it might be an interesting grow for you dr greenthumbs to see the different strains next to eachother, happy growing !

Added a few pics of my last silver haze grow I wanted to show the cola's I was hunting for!
IMG_20210222_190019.jpg

IMG_20210225_194646.jpg

IMG_20210225_160931 (1).jpg

Hope you guys can give me some tips on in's and out's of some of these strains :D
Wow thats awesome.

Thanks and welcome :D
Everyone seems to be able to grow a lighter with their big fat colas. Still haven't figured that out yet. Nice work my friend.

That tent is gonna be fuuullll! I like it, going to sub up and see this one through!

Started to add some mites to kill the trips.. it looks like they're doing their job !
Will do an pic update this week

I'm glad I haven't had to deal with too many bugs in my area, even from the promix bales. The one thing I have to watch for in late summer is those damned aphids. They get on the outdoor plants mostly. But sometimes they get in our house thru screens or on clothes and get attracted to light, then they smell my grow room and that's where the flying little buggers head to lay their eggs. We get many ladybugs and aisan Beatles outside so they eat up most aphids.

I'm glad I haven't had to deal with too many bugs in my area, even from the promix bales. The one thing I have to watch for in late summer is those damned aphids. They get on the outdoor plants mostly. But sometimes they get in our house thru screens or on clothes and get attracted to light, then they smell my grow room and that's where the flying little buggers head to lay their eggs. We get many ladybugs and aisan Beatles outside so they eat up most aphids.
Yeah, when working in your indoor garden after going outside it's best to take of your shoes and wash your hands to prevent taking anything inside. I have also dealt with spider mites in past on a few friends grow. It was horrible..

Pic update
1,5 week in the tent now.
Growth is starting finallly to take place!
Will give them a parasite for soil treatment to kill thrips egg leftovers in the soil and later on another orius mite treatment to kill all the little bastards :D
Also I set up the humidifier to get it to around 60%-70%.
IMG_20210313_203424.jpg
IMG_20210313_203416.jpg
IMG_20210313_203357.jpg
IMG_20210313_203319.jpg

Looking good. Love the feed system, are they just drip stakes? Curious if you're going to change to a drip ring instead to more evenly disperse the water/feed? I've thought about an automated system myself in the past.

That small humidifier gets the whole tent up to where you need? I tried a small one in a 4x4 before and it didn't help a lot, but it was just a cheap one lol

Looking good. Love the feed system, are they just drip stakes? Curious if you're going to change to a drip ring instead to more evenly disperse the water/feed? I've thought about an automated system myself in the past.

That small humidifier gets the whole tent up to where you need? I tried a small one in a 4x4 before and it didn't help a lot, but it was just a cheap one lol
No I prepare nutes in flexitank and them pump it into the pots and works great, big timesaver! The drip ring is a really good idea for me if my pump is strong enough to get the job done, thanks.

The humidifier gets it around 60% max now..

The humidifier gets it around 60% max now..
Better than the 25% I got. I'd need a 6 or 12 head fogger in a tote to get my RH up in a 10x12 room with exhaust

Just remember

everything as to be done with Tegridy mckay ??

let's just open a Integrity Franchise , for all the grower around the world who wants to join the professionalism of Randy Marsh

Have you ever try the Vaccination special ?
and the Corona Special ?

All very good train

TEGRIDY FOREVER

:lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Your system looks amazing , you ll make all South Park so proud to be able to get local , fresh and made with love and Tegridy

Just remember

everything as to be done with Tegridy mckay ??

let's just open a Integrity Franchise , for all the grower around the world who wants to join the professionalism of Randy Marsh

Have you ever try the Vaccination special ?
and the Corona Special ?

All very good train

TEGRIDY FOREVER

:lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Your system looks amazing , you ll make all South Park so proud to be able to get local , fresh and made with love and Tegridy

Thanks for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom