Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

:thanks:

Yeah...been thinking about lights. I'd like more lights.

No, I don't weigh it wet any more. Most of the weight gets lost in the drying process so after my first I decided I can wait a few days and weigh it when it gets jarred.

I will give you my first impression of the smoke. She's a bit speedy. Nice. :passitleft:

I like to weigh it and then figure I'll end up with 20% of that weight when it dries. I'm consistently coming in close to that mark.

Oooo..... Speedy is nice. I have some White Widow curing at home. :yahoo: I forgot all about that. :laughtwo: I still need to figure out what I have in relation to THC/CBD ratios. Let me get my orders placed and get to that chore.

White Widow is in the jars

She spent 4 days in the drying center and produced 52 grams dry weight (net of stems). That's 1.8 oz which will be the bar I'll use in the future. I have more of these seeds and I'll grow this one again. So I got 3 pints of bud and thinking seriously about making some wax or some budda so I can properly test drive that oil rig I bought. It's still in transit and I have new projects planned for the tent.

I weighed these in two pieces. I haven't figured out how to tare this scale.

I need to thank :420: and all of you who've tagged along on this grow. Every one of you are special.

:circle-of-love:

IMG_28266.JPG

Second set of stems

IMG_28279.JPG

IMG_28288.JPG

IMG_28297.JPG

IMG_283111.JPG

Well done buckaroo. :high-five: Give us a grand total for your first run, if you please. You did very well Jim. Very well indeed, and ended up with some enviable harvested buds. I'm impressed as I can be with how quickly you caught on and I look forward to the next run.

:party: :party: :yahoo: :slide:JARS OF IT!!!!:slide: :yahoo: :party: :party:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Should change your name to FarmerJim! Reading your journal now, very nice!

Vlad:bongrip:

Thanks Vlad. I would love to grow something outdoors. Those things get the yield for sure.

Well done buckaroo. :high-five: Give us a grand total for your first run, if you please. You did very well Jim. Very well indeed, and ended up with some enviable harvested buds. I'm impressed as I can be with how quickly you caught on and I look forward to the next run.

:party: :party: :yahoo: :slide:JARS OF IT!!!!:slide: :yahoo: :party: :party:

Thanks SweetSue. I've been blessed with an abundance. Tent production from last grow was Dark Devil @ 25 grams, Jack Herer @ 36 grams and the White Widow @ 52 grams. So the grand total from the last grow in the tent is 113 grams if my math is any good.

Great work jim. Great journal too. Reps and congrats mi amigo

Thanks Nicholas. I need a Barbie.

Next up - hopefully a tent full of autos. Seeds have been started and I'll get a new grow journal up pretty soon. This one is going to be fun. Details to follow and I'll make every effort to send a post card to everyone.

:circle-of-love::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom