Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

Brownies are wild. Contrary to what I've read and heard, it didn't take long for me to begin to feel the affects and I only ate 1/2 of the first brownie. The remaining half is still in the pan 20 minutes later and my high is pretty good right now. I feel somewhat sleepy but my second cup of coffee should take care of that. It's pretty amazing that I didn't have to choke/cough on a bowl to get high. More later as I just enjoy this.:thumb:

I think the difference in how we bake them that causes them to hit faster is decarbing the bud first. Most recipes for magic brownies don't decarb first because you're baking the plant material. I'm actually a fan of decarbing any bud before smoking/vaping. I played around with this extensively and I can say with absolute certainty that decarbed bud gets you higher faster than smoking raw, cured bud. I haven't tried vaping decarbed bud, but I will when I get home.

B A R and I both tried bud that'd been decarbed for up to 90 minutes and discovered it increased potency way beyond what we'd expected, but that was when I was playing around with baked buds, meant to be popped into the mouth and eaten like candy. This is probably the same thing happening with our brownies.

Enjoy the magical ride my favorite magical companion. Dance??? :love: :slide: :slide: :love:

WW - Day 130
12/12 started 10/30/2015

I really think this plant is oh so close. One of these days I'm going to see some amber. It's been in flower quite long enough. I took a bunch of microscope pictures and captured a few that are beautiful to me.

The lady White Widow

Image354100.jpg
Image355100.jpg
Image353100.jpg
Image338100.jpg
Image341100.jpg
Image350100.jpg
Image336100.jpg
Image337100.jpg
Image335100.jpg
Image333100.jpg
Image334100.jpg
Image330100.jpg
Image331100.jpg
Image332100.jpg

Almost there Jim. Remember it's trichomes on the buds, not the sugar leaves. You still have a fair amount of clear, looking at these pictures. You could take her any time now and get a wonderfully uplifting buzz. Good job buckaroo. :high-five:

Jim are you okay? Last i heard you were eating brownies :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enjoyed the brownies for two days, each time distributing 1 brownie in two pieces over about a two hour time frame. Really strong high but I also needed to use my truck. I gave two away yesterday and the rest are in the freezer.

Almost there Jim. Remember it's trichomes on the buds, not the sugar leaves. You still have a fair amount of clear, looking at these pictures. You could take her any time now and get a wonderfully uplifting buzz. Good job buckaroo. :high-five:

She still has the new odd calyx develop with new pistils. I check trichomes pretty frequently. I have jars of weed. Actually, very good weed that gets better each day. I switched to Jack Herer today and it is so mellow.

133 days and counting Jim. You have a keeper there. I'm so impressed with the beauties you've grown in this magical tent. You're doing something very, very right. Apparently she's feeding off that magic you didn't think you had in you. I had you pegged as someone special from the beginning. It's been rewarding to see my instincts were spot on. :circle-of-love:

loved the update Jim :thumb:

sweet shots, i really digged the macro ones :)
very good job my friend, great gardening :Namaste:

133 days and counting Jim. You have a keeper there. I'm so impressed with the beauties you've grown in this magical tent. You're doing something very, very right. Apparently she's feeding off that magic you didn't think you had in you. I had you pegged as someone special from the beginning. It's been rewarding to see my instincts were spot on. :circle-of-love:

So far the quality of what I've grown has been super. I attribute much of that to good genetics and good lights. Well....I did barely keep them alive and gave them some fluids. Also...remember the back building? That was like 2 months ago. Here's a pic identifying the 3 buds. I know they are larger/fuller/better structure. I think you can see difference in this shot. Props to Light Addict.

IMG_2759a.jpg

loved the update Jim :thumb:

sweet shots, i really digged the macro ones :)
very good job my friend, great gardening :Namaste:

Tell me you shared that on LA's thread. Excellent illustration of the value of the technique. You timed it really well Jim. Reps baby. :high-five:

Tell me you shared that on LA's thread. Excellent illustration of the value of the technique. You timed it really well Jim. Reps baby. :high-five:

Yep...I put some information over on his thread (after your suggestion). Thanks for the reminder.

Ah ha! That makes sense now and I am going to have to try it. Thank you SweetSue for finding it for me and MagicJim for showing it and Light Addict for first sharing it!

You're welcome Emmie. It works. I haven't a clue how much bulking up of the buds it does, but it's just something to add to one's arsenal of good practices for that little extra amount of produce.:lot-o-toke:

Ok, now I can get out the door with the dog. It took me over two hours of steady distractions fighting my way to your tent Jim, but I was determined to get here. :kisstwo:

Ok, now I can get out the door with the dog. It took me over two hours of steady distractions fighting my way to your tent Jim, but I was determined to get here. :kisstwo:

I'm glad you came. I got some closeups with the microscope by removing a tester bud from the bottom of the primary cola. It's getting milky and I could take it today but I holding out for a little amber. Actually, if I magnify one of these and I've looked very closely, a couple look to begin the amber. I'm thinking tomorrow or the next day she will show amber. Anyway, here's the best of the microscope shots.

Image43310.jpg
Image43210.jpg
Image42910.jpg
Image43010.jpg
Image43110.jpg
Image42710.jpg
Image42810.jpg
Image42510.jpg
Image42610.jpg
Image42310.jpg
Image42410.jpg

I'm still seeing a large number of clear Jim. Take your time with her. There's no need to rush. I'd let her go as milky as you feel comfortable with. What are you looking for with her? If you're looking for a sweet sativa buzz take her any day now. Wait, be right back.......

I went and read up on it a bit and Leafly says "milky buds with a crystalline resin". You're there now IMHO. Your harvest window is blowing a breeze your way. :laughtwo:

Nice shots of the trichomes Jim. What are you doing to stabilize the camera?

I'm still seeing a large number of clear Jim. Take your time with her. There's no need to rush. I'd let her go as milky as you feel comfortable with. What are you looking for with her? If you're looking for a sweet sativa buzz take her any day now. Wait, be right back.......

I went and read up on it a bit and Leafly says "milky buds with a crystalline resin". You're there now IMHO. Your harvest window is blowing a breeze your way. :laughtwo:

Nice shots of the trichomes Jim. What are you doing to stabilize the camera?

I took bud to camera rather than put camera to bud.

Back
Top Bottom